The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 540 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 590 640 1040 1540 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25126
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    Thank you, I really enjoyed our time!

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    So Lilwetwet is now my ATF! Comms were prefect. Little ww made todays arrangement possible. She went out of her way to make it hapen. Much appreciated! I don't go into details because that's between her and I. But she is pretty dang Hot. Very reasonable $$ Yep my ATF. She is on here for you to contact. Take good care of her!
    Thank you, I look forward to a fun future with you baby xoxo.

  2. #25125
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    So Lilwetwet is now my ATF! Comms were prefect. Little ww made todays arrangement possible. She went out of her way to make it hapen. Much appreciated! I don't go into details because that's between her and I. But she is pretty dang Hot. Very reasonable $$ Yep my ATF. She is on here for you to contact. Take good care of her!
    Thank you baby, I enjoyed you as well! XOXO.

  3. #25124

    Cierra

    I saw cierra today she's lost even more weight and has some sexy new outfits. I enjoyed her full menu for a reasonable donation. I have her private number if interested.

  4. #25123

    Lilwetwet Oh my!

    So Lilwetwet is now my ATF! Comms were prefect. Little ww made todays arrangement possible. She went out of her way to make it hapen. Much appreciated! I don't go into details because that's between her and I. But she is pretty dang Hot. Very reasonable $$ Yep my ATF. She is on here for you to contact. Take good care of her!

  5. #25122

    Rosaline


  6. #25121

    Rosaline


  7. #25120

    Definitely not Petra!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5138459810/1

    Looks as if it a fake ad or just plain stolen pictures.

    An ad for same. Day posted both her and Cleveland.
    This isn't Petra!

  8. #25119

    Petra

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    Wish so, but I doubt it. When she left she went to the far west and has little if any reason to return. Certainly, not for us.
    Don't know who this is but it's definitely not Petra!!

  9. #25118

    Petra

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5138459810/1

    Looks as if it a fake ad or just plain stolen pictures.

    An ad for same. Day posted both her and Cleveland.
    Wish so, but I doubt it. When she left she went to the far west and has little if any reason to return. Certainly, not for us.

  10. #25117
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Petra Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Never saw this one, but years back when I first found this site remember reading her rave reviews. Someone posted a review on LC, first one since 2016 on that profile. Could just be a BS post by a guy to create an account so he can read other provider reviews.

    Tried to edit to post a link to the ad, but the profile just got bumped up from the review. Since there's no ads associated with the profile guess I answered my own question.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5138459810/1

    Looks as if it a fake ad or just plain stolen pictures.

    An ad for same. Day posted both her and Cleveland.

  11. #25116
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She posts here, so contact her directly.
    Thank you.

  12. #25115

    Advertiser's Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2017  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her digits that can share? Thanks.
    She posts here, so contact her directly.

  13. #25114
    Anyone have her digits that can share? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    From the reviews I've seen on her, others may not be interested in the details but I am so that's how I do my reviews. Hollee's been good at responding and sent a few pictures. She actually had reached out to me for a reminder which for me isn't always cool but during the day it's usually fine and it was nothing suggestive. I didn't think I was going to be able to see her due my schedule but that changed and she was still available so I think she is pretty low volume. She's deep in a safe neighborhood in NKY so it's a little bit of work to get to her which is probably a good thing. I wasn't so sure about parking in the driveway but the street was crowded so. With your text, she opens the garage door down a sloped drive and you walk into a finished basement with double bed that she had to make up and a sparsely furnished room with a bathroom off one side, generally cluttered but not dirty and kid's toys scattered around. She has kids.

    I have not even looked again to compare to the real deal other than to say she is not as small as she was in the pics but she is a pretty girl. She's tall, 5'8" ish and thick. The tits are real and firm. As I recall, in the pics, they easily could have been fake. She's a young (late 20's) thick so it moves a lot but isn't flying all over the place. I like thick girls and probably prefer this Hollee to the thinner one. It's jam not jelly. Her attitude makes her sexy. She's submissive, grateful and focused on you. Those are always keepers in my book. She reminded me of Nana attitude-wise for those of you who partook. There wasn't a lot of talking but what there was, was comfortable. No chatterbox or silent sally.

  14. #25113

    Petra

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Never saw this one, but years back when I first found this site remember reading her rave reviews. Someone posted a review on LC, first one since 2016 on that profile. Could just be a BS post by a guy to create an account so he can read other provider reviews.

    Tried to edit to post a link to the ad, but the profile just got bumped up from the review. Since there's no ads associated with the profile guess I answered my own question.
    Oh, yes, this is Petra! Such a special woman.

  15. #25112

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Eastside Starr?
    Yes this was eastide starr sorry for late reply work been crazy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape