Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 472 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 7071
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4071
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexInF8  [View Original Post]
    In Davie / Cooper / Pines?
    https://www.petfinder.com/dog/buffy-...rida-inc-fl57/

  2. #4070

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by NewTurner  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled upon this ad, was intrigued. With the storm rolling in I was tempted but going to wait until it passes. Anyone have any info? Couldn't find anything on eroticreview either. Will YMMV if need be.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...y-rubs/2067200
    Very Attractive. Russian and daty available. Only downside is no table. She uses like a folding cot.

  3. #4069

    Places for Tuma?

    In Davie / Cooper / Pines?

  4. #4068

    Amber

    Stumbled upon this ad, was intrigued. With the storm rolling in I was tempted but going to wait until it passes. Anyone have any info? Couldn't find anything on eroticreview either. Will YMMV if need be.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...y-rubs/2067200

  5. #4067
    What you call to not kiss but tuma LOL?

  6. #4066

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb983  [View Original Post]
    I can not remember which one is Candy.
    Candy is one of the younger ones, and is very pretty. Her English is limited, but her services are not. Table shower, NURU slide, TUMA, BBBJ, etc.

  7. #4065
    Quote Originally Posted by ToraChan23  [View Original Post]
    Bella from Seven Star had a nice ass to me, but I'm easy to please so take that with a grain of salt.
    Do not take this recommendation LOL. She has no ass.

  8. #4064

    Vicki rubs

    She gives a great massage. I always leave relaxed and happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffler87  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about Vicky rub recently. Have an appointment on Friday want to know if it's worth it. Appreciate the help.
    .

  9. #4063
    Senior Member


    Posts: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    To be honest that's probably the one part of her that even she admits is not her favorite feature. I like her ass too, it fits perfectly in the hands. It's not flat like most out there but it's not Latina sized. Unfortunately she has rotated out for at most the month. She should be back in December. Sandy and Candy are there right now for the time being.
    I can not remember which one is Candy.

  10. #4062
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffler87  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about Vicky rub recently. Have an appointment on Friday want to know if it's worth it. Appreciate the help.
    Its worth it. Go and enjoy.

  11. #4061
    Quote Originally Posted by ToraChan23  [View Original Post]
    Bella from Seven Star had a nice ass to me, but I'm easy to please so take that with a grain of salt.
    To be honest that's probably the one part of her that even she admits is not her favorite feature. I like her ass too, it fits perfectly in the hands. It's not flat like most out there but it's not Latina sized. Unfortunately she has rotated out for at most the month. She should be back in December. Sandy and Candy are there right now for the time being.

  12. #4060

    Vicky

    Has anyone had a dream about Vicky rub recently. Have an appointment on Friday want to know if it's worth it. Appreciate the help.

  13. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSleeze  [View Original Post]
    Any AMP I go to has providers that have flat bums. Like by flat I mean flat as a board. You guys know any cute providers that has at least a decent ass? I'm not saying it has to be like a Latina but at least some thing to grab.
    Bella from Seven Star had a nice ass to me, but I'm easy to please so take that with a grain of salt.

  14. #4058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho  [View Original Post]
    I have been curious about Relax & Let Glow as well since they have moved closer to me. They used to be much further east if I am not mistaken and looks like an LMP which usually has a very pricey menu?
    I'd let you know but unfortunately no one has responded or PM'd me.

  15. #4057

    Sunsea Spa in Davie

    Called herself "Sasha" 40's face 20's body with nice tits. Greedy and nosy provider. I will not come back. I payed for an hour massage (100) and did not get 30 back. I thought fine I tip at least 40 anyway. Session lasted barely 40 min. Massage was ok, everything on the menu but I don't do FS. 60 more for HJ and breast play. Also wanted to get payed right then and there. I was asked are you married, do you live nearby, what work do you do etc. Honestly if you looking for FS place you may have a better time. I just wanted a nice long relaxing massage with an HE. And this was not it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape