Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 13572
-
11-12-22 01:39 #7017Regular Member

Posts: 3Meeting Hope
Finally got the chance to meet Hope last night. Very simple setup thanks to DC. As many have said, she's a great girl, made me feel comfortable right away, very chill and sweet. Has impeccable oral talent. I'm definitely going to try and see her again when possible.
-
11-11-22 22:35 #7016Regular Member

Posts: 8Sugar.
What's the 411 on sugar. Couldn't find much on her.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5025544193
-
11-11-22 12:06 #7015Senior Member

Posts: 213Candi
Had a similar experience, shame, she looks super-hot, but definitely off the list at this point. Probably going to have to stick with Hope. Hassle-free, spectacular experience, that girl's fantastic.
Originally Posted by BigBoy99
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 07:48 #7014Regular Member

Posts: 16Candi
I had virtually the exact same experience with candi a few times over the last 2 weeks. I am over trying to see this girl. I love her looks but damn quit wasting my time. If we did that to her she want to block us. Live and learn and move on to someone way more reliable.
Originally Posted by C6DM2
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 18:30 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 163Hope in Louisville this weekend.
Hope will be here from Friday at 7 pm until 9 pm Sunday. She would like to thank everyone for all the kind words and for continuing to make her visits fun. Why'all know what to do. 😉.
Originally Posted by DickCedarmore
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 18:19 #7012Senior Member

Posts: 163Indeed
That's what I figure as well. Nonetheless I'd like her to keep coming back. Hopefully this weekend will be better. Sunday finished strong last week actually but the rest of the weekend was super slow.
Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 16:09 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 66Listcrawler video
From the error message it looks like the hosting service used for the site was using CloudFare. Looks like Cloudfare will no longer support video in the free tier. My guess is that LC will either make a change to use a different service or pay up for a different tier from CloudFlare. Either way not much for you to do at this point. Just wait for LC to make a change.
Originally Posted by OldManInLou195
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 15:36 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 311Listcrawler
What is going on with listcrawler and not being able to watch any of the videos that the girls are posting? Do you have to download another app or something now?
-
11-10-22 14:21 #7009Banned Member

Posts: 873Your mistake is to think these bitches think rationally and long term.
Originally Posted by C6DM2
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 12:51 #7008Regular Member

Posts: 22Agency's?
Any agency's in the Louisville area? Going to be in town for the weekend.
-
11-10-22 10:24 #7007Senior Member

Posts: 51Out of the Game
Hey guys, been out of the game for awhile. Looking to get back into things but pretty limited since I don't get to the Louisville side very often. Any solid options on this side?
-
11-10-22 09:53 #7006Regular Member

Posts: 13Candy
Has anyone booked with this girl before? I know she's real because I've seen her around. But can't find reviews anywhere. Any info is much appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/98988929#.
-
11-09-22 21:51 #7005Regular Member

Posts: 10Mandy
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/98367454
Mandy's been in the game for years. She is a hot little spinner and is a lot of fun.
That said, too much fucking drama with her bf / pimp. After a while she begs (or he) for $ with the promise to make it up to you. Works for a bit, then I requests get bigger and she ghosts you.
Played this game with her too long. Finally she said I shorted her $20 and need $ to keep her room. Reminded her of all the requests for little things (cigs, booze, detergent, etc.) and said enough. I'm done with her.
She is cute and can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. But enough with her bf texting as her begging for $.
-
11-09-22 16:06 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Fix
That's what I was thinking as well. I wish she would have al least said "Hey, tonight is not a good night. Can we reschedule?" But instead she said "I am on the way. I will be there in 25 minutes."
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 14:13 #7003Senior Member

Posts: 184Candi
I would agree. Saw her about a year or so ago. She nodded off with my Johnson in her mouth! Woke her up and had her leave. I've always had a fear that one (provider) could od in my place! Discretion is a tough one when they're high as gas.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately this (substance abuse) seems to be the norm for the bulk of providers in Louisville.









Reply With Quote





