Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 7739
-
11-13-22 15:56 #3839Senior Member

Posts: 870Spearmint Rhinos have low mileage dancers willing to please your VIP DANCE quest. Just ask any random dancer and they will point you to the right direction, Synn Club Sucks, to many customers, Paradise Industry is a good place too, Synn dancers are dancing there, now Try Neptune, skinny black girl, she cool and low low mileage, she may be interested.
Originally Posted by RickSanchez01
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 19:46 #3838Senior Member

Posts: 77Info?
Would you be willing to share some of the info on these girls in the DMs? I would be interested to know the price on some of these. Especially the low milage ones.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 14:18 #3837Banned Member

Posts: 355Post rhino rialto
I don't lie.
-
11-11-22 14:16 #3836Banned Member

Posts: 355Jesse rialto
Ok guys.
You heard it from one of her own buddies crystal Jessie friend threw her under the bus.
$100 yea that's all you need. You got tell Jessie to stfu and stuff dick in it.
-
11-10-22 21:39 #3835Senior Member

Posts: 870Spr. Rhino Scarlett
Anyone see Scarlett lately. At the rhino industry, I haven't seen her lately not sure if she works elsewhere? What's the story?
-
11-10-22 16:28 #3834Senior Member

Posts: 390Jessie put in her bio on the website "don't come into club if you have $100" LOL.
Everyone has different things they are into on a different day. Some guys want it easy and maximum value and will settle for a lower looking girl. Some guys want time with an 8 or 9 even if it is low mileage. It's all good.
Originally Posted by KingMg23
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 21:15 #3833Senior Member

Posts: 144Fully agree!
That's accurate Pelican.
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 19:11 #3832Senior Member

Posts: 317Just use the "report post" button to make your complaint, nobody wants to read arguments & insults like what killed BI.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
Any report with intel is good, you just have to recognize there's different strokes for different folks, some want fantasy & some want nasty DATA PSEs. As long as you're not asking me to pay for their pleasures, I'm good with whatever path they choose. I like cheap sex but I like girls who have good attitudes too, so all reports are valuable. We can disagree without being insulting, insults just make people clam up & not share info.
-
11-09-22 15:43 #3831Senior Member

Posts: 240StrawHat, you need to find another way to cope with your loneliness bro.
Originally Posted by StrawHat888
[View Original Post]
I wrote a report about popular dancer and here you are attacking me and xbiker. Your comments are not constructive and contributes to nothing. God bless your heart.
-
11-09-22 14:05 #3830Senior Member

Posts: 131LOL. Jeep5151 is the simp we all don't want to become.
Originally Posted by XBiker
[View Original Post]
Fair warning to all as Biker X has provided excellent feedback from these observations 🚽.
-
11-09-22 13:22 #3829Senior Member

Posts: 247Did Jeep5151 tip her big for a regular lap dance? I see no problem with a guy just getting a regular lap dance and my tipping a few bucks. If she gave her hundred for some touch and feel, then he a simp. Otherwise, what he did was not bad in my book. Not everyone is looking to "Smash".
Originally Posted by KingMg23
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 12:19 #3828Senior Member

Posts: 317That's useful, so I'll share mine too:
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
Most I've paid: $300 plus room cost (Ecstasy OC & BE LAX) - and I had to negotiate them down LOL. Gorgeous, but to be honest I've had better fucks.
Most I've been asked: I think $600 a few times, I forget since I'm usually mentally moving on at that point. Not counting the absurdly high asks that are really just saying "I'll never do it with you. ".
Least I've paid: I usually volunteer $100 for FS even if no advance negotiation or ask, maybe a little less if it's an expensive VIP or something is off in the experience. I'm a regular customer at these clubs, so I'm not going to burn any bridges, plus I like to encourage the girls willing to give it up without haggling.
Least I've been asked: $0. Miracles happen. But like I said I'll tip them anyway, usually.
My goal was historically $100-120 for FS, but I've agreed to $160-260 many times to date based on the girl, circumstances, weakness, etc. I've often regretted those decisions after the fact, but hey if you can learn from mistakes you become more successful in the hunt. It happens. Plus now this inflation environment is screwing me up a little, as is the lack of reliable intel about what the market prices really are. So I guess realistically $150 is now my target price for a girl I'm excited to fuck.
-
11-09-22 11:23 #3827Banned Member

Posts: 355See what I mean. I don't give a fuck about Saweetie if isn't letting you pipe her then don't pay her! Meanwhile I stuck my dick in silver mist mouth. Who happens to be friends with Saweetie.
Fellas stop giving $$ to these hoes in VIP if they ain't smash or if they delusional. If you get their # and plow them outside that's a plus.
If you ever in IE and want some nasty data & daty try Crystal and Jessie rhino rialto.
-
11-09-22 11:11 #3826Senior Member

Posts: 240Saweetie Synn
I bought a dance from Sweetie the other night. She's a 20 year old Latina from LA. She has an amazing body, pretty face and sexy smile. She has an internet presence so you can see her photos. It was a slow night so we talked for almost 30 minutes before we headed to the room. FFZ on top but no touching at the bottom. Her body is fun to touch. She's likely a low mileage girl but I wasn't trying anything. I did enjoy her company however. She looks exotic and her personality is sweet. The kind of girl I would ask to go on a date.
-
11-08-22 21:12 #3825Senior Member

Posts: 144Highest I've ever paid
Well, I think we all have heard the ridiculous tips some dancers want, some others have probably even paid such high tips. But let's be open and out it out there.
Most I've ever paid $400 (Synn) - And I just say she is viewed as low mileage and air dancer and got her #.
Most I've been asked $700 (SRCoi) - but I've done anything but FS with her for $200 LOL. No sure how her math works.
Less I've ever paid $100 (by (Synn) - Viewed as GPS and also high mileage but she delivered and got her #.
Less I've ever been asked $0 (She got my $400 at Synn).
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





