Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 8271
-
11-14-22 22:53 #4446Regular Member

Posts: 5Rio at Kittens
Does anyone know Rio's schedule? How much does she charge for VIP?
-
11-14-22 18:15 #4445I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Sunday
Pandoras was slow on Sunday.
No Monse.
So I let Faith ride my Wang.
-
11-14-22 17:54 #4444I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I know that. I just want to know if she suck Wang?
Originally Posted by Tbctbc3
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 17:40 #4443Senior Member

Posts: 1544I don't go there much, but I usually enter and get seated in the very, very back by the emergency exit. 1 or 2 will make the trip out there, but the rest are too lazy. It's also helpful to say that you're waiting for someone when you're not. They'll leave you alone. I like to see who's there, then when I'm ready for a dance, I move to normal seats and try and get the attention of the people I like.
Originally Posted by KcMoks1980
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 17:15 #4442Regular Member

Posts: 6Sugars parking?
As much as I enjoy lap dance and BJ's at Pandys, I would like to check out the pussy at Sugars. The only thing stopping me is the parking. Is it best to park right out in front of use the oak tree lot? Also, any favorite dancers?
-
11-14-22 17:02 #4441Senior Member

Posts: 159Similar Kits experience. Was there Friday night and encountered the door vultures. I got molested 3-4 times before I got my soda. I must have looked like a big fish or whale so they had a feeding frenzy LOL. After the sharks stopped circling, I got a LDA dance with a blonde hottie named Serena. I had a bet on the Dawg game so had to back next door to the Doghouse to watch the game with my buddies.
Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 10:57 #4440Senior Member

Posts: 63Common Here.
Yeah, this behavior has been well reported and documented here. Naima / Winter is the main culprit. She usually has another chick with her. Avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by KcMoks1980
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 06:26 #4439Senior Member

Posts: 35Kittens on Friday night
When to Kittens for the first time yesterday. I arrived there around 8. Went to the bathroom to wash up. When I came out before I sat down two girls already came over to talk to me. Very aggressive. They wanted to show me around the club since I've never been there before. They took me straight to VIP and wanted to dance plus more. Very cocky attitude like there the shit. After telling them no three times they finally got the hint that I wasn't interested. They're very attractive but the attitude just was a turn off. When I go to a club I like to sit watch other girls dance on stage then decide if I want to dance I'm not. One girl came up to me and told me some of the girls are very pushy there. That they try to rob people for VIP dances for $500 more dollars without telling them. As the night went on more people started to show up. A lot of girls just standing there bored as hell. Most of the guys saying no to them. I might give this place another chance during the day. But I ll not go back at night.
-
11-12-22 04:50 #4438Regular Member

Posts: 3Which one?
Bachelor party on a Saturday night. Lake City Vu, Pandoras, Sugars, or Playground?
-
11-09-22 17:16 #4437Senior Member

Posts: 30Jayde
She works at the paradise espresso in tukwila, you can find her schedule at paradise espresso IG page.
Originally Posted by Tbctbc3
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 14:52 #4436Senior Member

Posts: 35Looks like she's there right now.
At CoronaLime -- I just checked the Sugar's IG, it looks like she's there today. Let us know if you go. She's hot!
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 13:01 #4435I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Jay or Jayde at Sugars Spinner with perky A Cups
I saw a hot stripper named Jay or Jayde at Sugars.
She a spinner with Perky A cups. My Wang got hard watching her.
She no come ask me for dance.
Has anyone seen her?
At jaythakillaa.
-
11-05-22 22:42 #4434Senior Member

Posts: 1544Yes. There are a lot of ways to keep "undesirables" from your place. No hats. No sportswear. Some bars don't carry certain brands of alcohol, I recently have noticed that some places remove certain types of music on their jukebox (yes, I'm currently at a black bar that allows Soul, are&B, etc on their jukebox but has all rap blocked from being played).
Originally Posted by Rousse
[View Original Post]
A lot of it seems like it doesn't make sense, but I was a DJ for more than two decades and everytime I would start on a set of rap you can feel that atmosphere change from fun and happy to dangerous. It's like the minute you put on some Tupac or Snoop Dogg everyone suddenly wanted to fight.
-
11-05-22 22:09 #4433Senior Member

Posts: 55Could anyone say when she's usually there? Wanted to giver her a spin.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 21:12 #4432Senior Member

Posts: 151Hats, rags, bandanas and caps are not allowed in a lot of bars too. They can serve as gang flags. Especially certain colors or Raiders gear. Banning them not only prevents the flags, but the demographics that tend to cause fights often won't enter places banning head-gear because "disrespected. " Win-Win.
Originally Posted by SkyJock
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




