Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 921 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 867 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 13808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8318
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewBrees  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to uncharged for 2nd cup. She was good looking, but others provided better overall experience as well.
    Would you say Yura is better looking than the other two? The 2nd cup thing doesn't bother me.

  2. #8317

    Yura

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo  [View Original Post]
    Could you give a little color about your experience. Curious about why Yura is at the bottom. TIA.
    Wanted to uncharged for 2nd cup. She was good looking, but others provided better overall experience as well.

  3. #8316

    KP rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewBrees  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. Seen the 3 new KP girls. Here are my rankings. YMMV.

    1. Candy.

    2. Taylor.

    3. Yura.
    Could you give a little color about your experience. Curious about why Yura is at the bottom. TIA.

  4. #8315

    KP Lineup

    Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. Seen the 3 new KP girls. Here are my rankings. YMMV.

    1. Candy.

    2. Taylor.

    3. Yura.

  5. #8314

    Yura

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Yura at KP? I might TOFTT if I can schedule it.
    Me too! Sent handler the application but haven't heard back. Do a TER search on her VA. Profile:https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lizzie and reviews are all very good.

    Hopefully I'll get accepted as I would rather do a MSOG and DFK with these girls coming through Oak Brook every other week, as opposed to the $130 ladies at the DG apt for $130/160 every week.

    Do referrals help at KP?

  6. #8313

    Yura at KP

    Anyone seen Yura at KP? I might TOFTT if I can schedule it.

  7. #8312
    Quote Originally Posted by Object00  [View Original Post]
    Those are not her pictures. But I managed to google search other ads from the same agency.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/chicago...3aac409aa3f20f
    Yeah, this ad always has their real pictures. The adult search ad never changes the pics and they are of someone else. That is Mona for sure in the link as I have seen her multiple times. She is a bit of a butterface, but the butter is pretty decent. I also heard from another monger that she is north of 60, which blew me away. I would've given her mid 40's or so. I definitely didn't think I was fucking a granny at the time. To be honest, it won't stop me from seeing her again now that she is back. She can be a pretty fun time.

  8. #8311
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomGod  [View Original Post]
    Any tips on getting in there? I've called and texted many times from different numbers for their Lisle location.
    I had experienced the same thing at the beginning, I was just persistent until the booker answered.

  9. #8310

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Rarely are K girls in the US in their 20's and they usually don't make it to Chicago when they are.

    Almost all are 30+.

    Maybe "Taylor" at KP is the same age as you.
    I agree, most of the girls are great and hot but they are mostly all 30+ for sure.

  10. #8309
    Quote Originally Posted by Object00  [View Original Post]
    Those are not her pictures. But I managed to google search other ads from the same agency.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/chicago...3aac409aa3f20f
    Any tips on getting in there? I've called and texted many times from different numbers for their Lisle location.

  11. #8308
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics real?
    Those are not her pictures. But I managed to google search other ads from the same agency.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/chicago...3aac409aa3f20f

  12. #8307
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I will try to remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some have found ladies I describe as beautiful or cute as butter face or plain or something less. I have described some KP ladies as gorgeous- Gloria, Irina, Gina come to mind.

    As a short, fat guy over 55, I find most of these Korean women (and most others) outstandingly pretty in their 20's and 30's. So YMMV includes your opinions on looks.
    LOL. Rarely are K girls in the US in their 20's and they usually don't make it to Chicago when they are.

    Almost all are 30+.

    Maybe "Taylor" at KP is the same age as you.

  13. #8306
    Quote Originally Posted by Object00  [View Original Post]
    I've dreamed of a girl named Mona, located in Wheeling. New clients will need to send a selfie at the bookers request. Nice secured apartment, booker gives a code for access.

    Once in, I saw a petite Thai 4'9-5' around 30-40?,Tats, and possibly bolt ons. Upon meeting she was very friendly, teasing, and playful. Hr. 60. CBJ (BBBJ extra tip, didn't ask), CFS, No Kissing. After finishing in the bag, she offers massage. She rubs my back with her legs, she took a few of knots in my back.

    Will repeat for the back massage.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2015440
    Are the pics real?

  14. #8305
    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I need to get into this place, have read about for ages and they have one near me in Oak Brook. Sounds like BBBJ, DFK and two pops is standard. I assume that's for an hour. ? So wondering what they charge for 60 minutes? Their web page on that is blank.

    I've also heard about the difficulties getting approved. Any advice on that front on how to approach it. I'm not married but do have a GF, but live alone and have plenty of free time, especially all day Mondays which I've heard is Apt's slowest day of the week.

    So, and hour cost, and advice on applying? Thanks guys!
    All services are YMMV. I've had a few that only do LFK, and depending on your capacity, some will try to do the 2nd pop. They may get frustrated if you aren't going and there's only a few minutes left so be sure you understand your limits. I wouldn't say the 2nd pop is standard. There's at least LFK, shower together, a finish, and another shower but everything else that goes on will be up to the girl. I've had only a few that are okay with FIV and a few that are okay analingus.

  15. #8304

    Young ladies at KP

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubbybear  [View Original Post]
    I will add that her rimming skills put her in an upper echelon. For me, her facial features appeared a little long which I thought detracted a little from her overall beauty. That said, one great experience as IG mentioned.

    Stay safe,

    CB.
    I will try to remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some have found ladies I describe as beautiful or cute as butter face or plain or something less. I have described some KP ladies as gorgeous- Gloria, Irina, Gina come to mind.

    As a short, fat guy over 55, I find most of these Korean women (and most others) outstandingly pretty in their 20's and 30's. So YMMV includes your opinions on looks.
    Last edited by Illinois Guy 7; 11-07-22 at 17:21. Reason: Spelling

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape