Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 13800
-
11-12-22 06:17 #8325Senior Member

Posts: 578KP Yura
Saw Yura at KP. Had a good time and will see her again, however her performance was just average.
Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo
[View Original Post]
Very nice body, while she is not super skinny she is not thick or over weight either. I would not consider her a spinner as she is not rail thin and is tall for an Asian gal. Her boobs are fantastic and she has the face of an Angel. I'm not sure I have seen a more beautiful face at KP. Very pretty IMO. She has a quirky and cool sense of humor and was flirty with me. Don't know about others but our personalities really seemed to click. Don't know if she says this to everyone but at one point during our session she told me I was funny and very charming (and I believed she meant it), asked if I was married, kids, talked about dating in general. I thought she was really sweet. Unfortunately performance wise she was just average. Not bad and will let you do your thing. DATY is my thing and she seemed to enjoy but not for as long as I do. I could daty for 40 minutes straight and fuck for five and be perfectly happy. She cut me off earlier than I like saying she gets really sensitive and needs to work the rest of the day, but that still may have been enough for many guys. Her clit is one of the best I have ever seen. I could have licked and sucked on it for hours. BBBJ in the shower and a nice long one while laying on the bed before moving to other things. Overall not a bad performance, but it didn't blow me away either. Very average performance like many gals that are as pretty as her get away with. Due to how we clicked I really felt she would be better with additional visits, and I will give that a try if not this visit when\if she comes back to town. We exchanged phone numbers to keep in touch. In my rating book. Face 9, Body 8, first performance 7. I will give it another visit with her due to her angelic face, nice body, sense of humor, and to wrap my lips around that clit again. See where it goes. To me worth another visit as I suspect performance may get better with repeats. Will there be a third visit? Hard to say.
TP.
-
11-11-22 14:40 #8324Senior Member

Posts: 215I've never had one from her at the standard rate. She might agree if you offer a tip, but my guess is (if she even agrees) she'll suck for 2 minutes then try to cover you up and hop on top. Not worth a tip IMHO.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 11:57 #8323Senior Member

Posts: 262Does she do BBBJ?
Originally Posted by JakeGoodfella
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 09:08 #8322Senior Member

Posts: 52Kp
Thanks I will do that. Appreciate the advice!
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 20:37 #8321Senior Member

Posts: 691KP Verification
Go to "Contact / RSVP" and fill it out completely. I suggest even filling out the lady requests though you probably won't get approved while current ladies are there. Put in comments what agencies you are approved at with a link and a text number.
Originally Posted by Spole
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 14:11 #8320Regular Member

Posts: 2Website
Does HKPD have a website? How do you find safe legit apartment girls?
-
11-10-22 10:47 #8319Senior Member

Posts: 52KP verification
I know it is very hard to get verified with KP, but I would like to try. When I go to their website, I only see a screen for booking a girl. No screen for verification that I can see. Can anyone tell me how you go about giving them your info for screening? Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
Stay safe!
-
11-10-22 08:31 #8318Senior Member

Posts: 50Would you say Yura is better looking than the other two? The 2nd cup thing doesn't bother me.
Originally Posted by DrewBrees
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 18:16 #8317Regular Member

Posts: 19Yura
Wanted to uncharged for 2nd cup. She was good looking, but others provided better overall experience as well.
Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 13:48 #8316Senior Member

Posts: 69KP rankings
Could you give a little color about your experience. Curious about why Yura is at the bottom. TIA.
Originally Posted by DrewBrees
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 08:03 #8315Regular Member

Posts: 19KP Lineup
Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. Seen the 3 new KP girls. Here are my rankings. YMMV.
1. Candy.
2. Taylor.
3. Yura.
-
11-08-22 17:10 #8314Senior Member

Posts: 601Yura
Me too! Sent handler the application but haven't heard back. Do a TER search on her VA. Profile:https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/lizzie and reviews are all very good.
Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo
[View Original Post]
Hopefully I'll get accepted as I would rather do a MSOG and DFK with these girls coming through Oak Brook every other week, as opposed to the $130 ladies at the DG apt for $130/160 every week.
Do referrals help at KP?
-
11-08-22 16:13 #8313Senior Member

Posts: 69Yura at KP
Anyone seen Yura at KP? I might TOFTT if I can schedule it.
-
11-07-22 21:36 #8312Senior Member

Posts: 215Yeah, this ad always has their real pictures. The adult search ad never changes the pics and they are of someone else. That is Mona for sure in the link as I have seen her multiple times. She is a bit of a butterface, but the butter is pretty decent. I also heard from another monger that she is north of 60, which blew me away. I would've given her mid 40's or so. I definitely didn't think I was fucking a granny at the time. To be honest, it won't stop me from seeing her again now that she is back. She can be a pretty fun time.
Originally Posted by Object00
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 21:25 #8311Senior Member

Posts: 28I had experienced the same thing at the beginning, I was just persistent until the booker answered.
Originally Posted by MushroomGod
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






