The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: The Combat Zone Of Old

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 273
This blog is moderated by MeatMan
  1. #273

    Memory lane

    I drove by this AM before work, around 4 am. Went to look for some pigs on NMS and BHA and nothing was out. BHA had that ugly trans out. But that's it. I give that person credit as it's out there rain, snow or shine.

    Anyways, I decided to just cruise. When was the last time you old farts went for a cruise? Yeah, that was a term used back in the day, when gas prices was cheap. I went through Washington St in the South End, pass Pine Street Inn, through the towers and villages of the Asian projects, Kneeland St and into Chinatown. All streets and scenes of the old pickup spots back in the early days. My first SW was picked up near Boston Park Plaza hotel, where the old Teddy Bear arcade used to be. I was scared shitless and got my first blowjob with a condom. It was fun, scary. But at least I got my street virginity out of the way.

    Most of my pickups were Pine Street Inn, Mass Pike Towers and Tyler St, past Tai Tung Village. Of course, nothing was out anymore and the places have drastically changed for the better. I miss those days as those girls were all clean, dressed to impress and cared about their profession. Now, most of these walkers care about is money for a quick hit, dirty, smelly and face littered with sores.

    For all that it was worth, I mostly had a good time. No regrets.

  2. #272

    10's

    I remember picking up unbelievably beautiful girls. I was young and poor so it didn't happen very often but I don't remember any nasty crack ****** or similar back then. There was 2 I distinctly remember that could have been 20 year old playboy bunnies.

  3. #271

    Nice flashback

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Nice to see the old combat zone Thanks.

  4. #270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Video

    Just a video that I found.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzPHAcFkA4Q

  5. #269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSingingBard  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully this is the right thread, but are there any decent adult theaters / bookstores in the area? Even if they don't have gloryholes that's fine, I just found it interesting that I can't find any adult stores in Boston really. The only ones are the corporate chains, I like the gritty sketchy ones.
    None in Boston. For Adult theaters the closest / best is the Art Cinema in Hartford Connecticut. They have lots of couples that share. For bookstores with booths, you have Main Street video in Somerville, Stardust video in Everett, and X-tra video in Raynham. Your best chance is X-tra video if you are looking for a woman. The others are mostly gay hookups or lock yourself in and handle your business.

  6. #268

    None that I know of

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSingingBard  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully this is the right thread, but are there any decent adult theaters / bookstores in the area? Even if they don't have gloryholes that's fine, I just found it interesting that I can't find any adult stores in Boston really. The only ones are the corporate chains, I like the gritty sketchy ones.
    In the old zone (or near) there were only 2 book stores left and not originals from the old zone. I did a quick look on google maps and it looks like both are now gone. There is one in Somerville, 372 Mystic Ave, called Main St Video. Never been there, but heard there is a gloryhole.

    The only other one I know of is Tower News in Lowell.

  7. #267

    HillBilly Ranch

    It was a country and western club. Live performers and a lot of drunk patrons. Does anyone remember it?

  8. #266
    Hopefully this is the right thread, but are there any decent adult theaters / bookstores in the area? Even if they don't have gloryholes that's fine, I just found it interesting that I can't find any adult stores in Boston really. The only ones are the corporate chains, I like the gritty sketchy ones.

  9. #265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Similar to how it is now in Bangkok or those other Red Light Districts in Europe. Google Boston Combat Zone and click on Images. That'll bring back a lot of memories.
    Kinda. Except for The Nana District, PatPong, Soi Cowboy, Pattaya (holy fuck with Pattaya) and Phuket were all "in your face". Back when I took my 1st overseas trip (2003) If I were to compare most red-lights in the USA to the red-light districts in Thailand, It holds no candle.

  10. #264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    click on Images That'll bring back a lot of memories.
    You can also just check out all the photos in this forum.

  11. #263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Energizerbunne  [View Original Post]
    As a young lad I often wanted to see what all the hoopla was about. I can remember walking through the zone one night in a three-piece suit. I'm probably lucky I didn't get rolled. I remember paying, I think, $6 for a beer at the Naked I, and thinking "Holy Shit", that's expensive. I was only 20 at the time. The bartender scrutinized my license to make sure I was old enough. One afternoon I went back and saw a street walker. I was too inexperienced to approach her, but after eyeing her for some time, she made the first move. We ended up taking her 70's "love machine" van down Summer Street, if I recall correctly, hopping in the back, and drawing the curtains. I think that was my very first "69". She had a nice pair of tits, too. Ah, the memories.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPOh5ytRYAY

  12. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by Energizerbunne  [View Original Post]
    As a young lad I often wanted to see what all the hoopla was about. I can remember walking through the zone one night in a three-piece suit. I'm probably lucky I didn't get rolled. I remember paying, I think, $6 for a beer at the Naked I, and thinking "Holy Shit", that's expensive. I was only 20 at the time. The bartender scrutinized my license to make sure I was old enough. One afternoon I went back and saw a street walker. I was too inexperienced to approach her, but after eyeing her for some time, she made the first move. We ended up taking her 70's "love machine" van down Summer Street, if I recall correctly, hopping in the back, and drawing the curtains. I think that was my very first "69". She had a nice pair of tits, too. Ah, the memories.
    Unfortunately, it's what it remains, memories. It was the wild west in Boston. Anything goes, similar to how it is now in Bangkok or those other Red Light Districts in Europe. Google Boston Combat Zone and click on Images. That'll bring back a lot of memories.

  13. #261

    Combat Zone

    As a young lad I often wanted to see what all the hoopla was about. I can remember walking through the zone one night in a three-piece suit. I'm probably lucky I didn't get rolled. I remember paying, I think, $6 for a beer at the Naked I, and thinking "Holy Shit", that's expensive. I was only 20 at the time. The bartender scrutinized my license to make sure I was old enough. One afternoon I went back and saw a street walker. I was too inexperienced to approach her, but after eyeing her for some time, she made the first move. We ended up taking her 70's "love machine" van down Summer Street, if I recall correctly, hopping in the back, and drawing the curtains. I think that was my very first "69". She had a nice pair of tits, too. Ah, the memories.

  14. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Ok look, I'd be a fucking fool to think that there are no bisexual men on the USG. I and many others get it. I worked with gay men, I worked with a gay couple at the Liberty Book Shop. I worked with one transguy many years ago for a copy shop (It was called Copy Cop). I worked for another copy shop on Huntington Ave years ago and my supervisor was gay. He would get picked up daily by his friend or fb when it was time for closing. My daughter has a godfather who is gay and he's one of the coolest guys I know. One's sexuality means nothing to me. Bolthor, do whatever makes you fucking happy man. I support ya 100%. However, I and many other members of the USG would NOT like to see postings of sexual exploits with other men. A2 definitely frowns on that. Again man, do whatever makes you happy!.
    Hey I hear ya-just wanted to be honest about my experiences in the zone.

  15. #259

    Learned that lesson too.

    Quote Originally Posted by LB1001  [View Original Post]
    Had some time to kill so I started looking around the I never noticed this thread till now. I was probably too young at the time to really enjoy the zone in its heyday. I started working in downtown Boston in 92 and used to head to lunch at the Naked I every now and then. I do recall one time I had to bring some papers to a client or something right near the start of Washington and figured I'd walk through the zone. I was in a suit and had a briefcase and it was probably like 2 in the afternoon. Out of nowhere this crack *** came up to me saying she wanted to blow me and was grabbing me all over. Guys on the sidewalk were laughing at me as I struggled to get her away. I'd say the encounter lasted maybe 10 seconds.

    Well, I made it to the train and went for my wallet, which was there, but amazingly she had somehow pick pocketed me got all my cash and credit cards, train pass. How she did that without me really knowing that and putting the wallet back in my pocket was quite a trick. Good lesson learned.

    To.
    One drunken night after a Bruins playoff game in the early 80's. I never ventured into the zone with any kind of a buzz on after that.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape