Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 8727
-
11-10-22 11:00 #5607Senior Member

Posts: 216Gianna
I did have that dream. Reached out and she was slow to reply, but made the appointment. Very attractive, down to earth, personable. BJ on point, finished in bag cowgirl.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
Would repeat.
-
11-09-22 22:37 #5606Senior Member

Posts: 567Yesteryear
I saw her a couple years ago, it was very good. She weighted much less then & I got to say could look hot. I saw her 6-8 months ago & she was much heavier, kinda got sloppy. Still cool however. We did everything you can imagine & then I used some toys on her as well. If she was still thin I'd visit again but I'm done with her.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
Oh almost forgot, last time I saw her I grabbed a tit to give it some love & it smelled & tasted like cigs, I almost threw up. Spit that fucker out quick & was wiping my tongue on on my t shirt ! If only these Ho’s could shower in between getting banged all day ! Jeeeeeeeez
-
11-09-22 09:53 #5605Senior Member

Posts: 977Oh man that's tough.
Originally Posted by RioRoad
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 09:50 #5604Senior Member

Posts: 96I got in touch with her and unfortunately she's hosting in one of the Pond Lily zero-star establishments, and that's a no-fly zone for me personally.
Originally Posted by RobertJct28
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 09:49 #5603Senior Member

Posts: 215Little Red Ridinghood
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...5/922150026568
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 05:12 #5602Senior Member

Posts: 982I know everyone has their own tastes when it comes to what you like best. I concur that Gianna is not only facially pretty but has a great body. I haven't seen her in a while as she's kind of far now, but I never had a bad time. She's got great tits, a very pretty & clean kitty. Her doggie is the most memorable. I know it's stupid the way she always says she's leaving. That actually worked on me the last time I saw her, she said she was checking herself in, anyway I recommend you give her a shot.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 00:41 #5601Senior Member

Posts: 792Ashley
She used to go by the name Ashley there are reports on her. Don't be misled by her ad she doesn't squirt. She hosts in a messy apartment near the yale bowl. She has my body type, nice pair of boobs and has a nice meaty pussy but her performance is vanilla you'll have more fun jerking off. I'd pass.
Originally Posted by AssMan4412
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 17:11 #5600Senior Member

Posts: 197https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...k/743714635728
Does anybody recognize these tits.
-
11-08-22 00:15 #5599Senior Member

Posts: 977I got the info from both of them. Years ago. Priscilla. Many paychecks went to her during her time there.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 21:59 #5598Senior Member

Posts: 5229Giana Marie
For those who want to know, it's Giana Marie.
Originally Posted by ZWorldOrder
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/246425500260
BMD.
-
11-07-22 21:51 #5597Senior Member

Posts: 1231Not sure how you came up with that? But, Priscilla, the Brazilian, from Keeper's was one of my favorites. If you have any info please do pass it along. The same for this girl too as she looks quite hot!
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 21:39 #5596Senior Member

Posts: 25Natalia
Don't think so. She worked at Keeper's for a bit and then supposedly was fired. Was dancing at Gin Dee's before that place shut down for good. If I remember correctly, her stage name was Candy? Really great bod back then; not sure if anyone has seen her since her dancing days to determine how accurate these pics are.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...-/001863840537
-
11-07-22 20:25 #5595Senior Member

Posts: 96Personal opinion on (goes by a lot of names) the hot Chiquita in Milford
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/487089059057
Great report, highly recommend.
She ghosted me, in numerous times, just like many of you. Her amazing pics just drew me in, coupled with a few positive reports. Fellas. Once you manage to get on her radar, and see her, it is paradise going forward.
Treat her well, be a gentleman, treat her like a woman, just like you would treat any other woman, and she will return the favor many times over. She is very responsive to my last minute requests, at any time of the day or night. Her incall is too close to my place for comfort, I make an exception because she is totally worth it.
She is by far the hottest one out of most woman I have seen in stg, including Melly, who I am very fond of and I believe is a far second to HER. YES, I don't know her name, cause she gives me a different one every time. Minor quirk, I can live with. You are not marrying her nor taking her to your mother. She is a woman, so should be treated like one. Respectfully.
I saw her recently, and she lost weight and she looks even hotter. Hands down the best set of tits I have ever seen, absolutely perfect, Ds which are firm, and most importantly NATURALE. I am a boobs guy and she has the best rack in the business. I am comparing her breast to the best of the best I have indulged in, with 4 digits donation. She is a cool chick, personality wise, rooms are fairly tidy, and clean. Her incall in Milford, is relatively safer and never noticed shady folks hanging out.
The act. Her bbj is one of the best I have received and she would go on until you are done since I told her I was a bbj guy. Her intuition of what you want is unreal, she either has a phd on male anatomy, or just can read your mind, my money is in the latter.
Last time, my jaws dropped to the ground, as soon as I saw her, after she lost weight, she just looked sexy as f**k, so I had to go in, and she did not disappoint. She is tight, for a pro, and watching those breast bounce while she rode me took every inch of my will power and muscle not to come too quickly. I lost that battle.
She is reasonably priced and not a clock watcher either. Yes, I know. I also thought about it, what is the catch, it seems to good to be true. Well, after numerous visits, haven't figured it out, yet.
She does smoke, so do I, after a good satisfying fuck! Don't walk, run to her. I read reports regarding Mulan, Gagzilla, and personally experienced Melly. SHE, blows everyone away. Titty heaven guys.
As always. Use common sense and stay safe. This one should be taken care of in the famine stricken state.
Stay safe. ZWO.
-
11-07-22 19:16 #5594Senior Member

Posts: 2148Dam! What's the deal with her hair?
Originally Posted by Sw1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 18:56 #5593Regular Member

Posts: 6No way older than her pictures. Skinny to the bones. Hands shaking like crazy. Works in a creepy old house in a secluded area that was her late husbands.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
Failed to block her number a few days later got a text message asking if I could sent her money right away to pay a bill.












Reply With Quote




