Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 538 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 588 638 1038 1538 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 33211
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Little Wetwet

    I reconnected with Wet Wet after her six-year absence and, wow, am I glad I did. She actually looks better than I remembered--VERY nice body all the way around, very pretty and "well kept", for lack of a better description. She's attractive, sexy and loads of fun. I felt like I was with my girlfriend the entire time (and I don't even HAVE a girlfriend). For those of you who have access, I suggest you take the plunge because you'll be glad you did.

    One warning: her availability is very limited and she's been getting bombed with phone calls and texts since she returned, so it might be difficult to get in touch with her.

  2. #25155
    Her P411 listing is still up as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug24  [View Original Post]
    Raylee is definitely still in the game. She is on both Twitter and Tryst. She was on Twitter yesterday. The issues she had actually is working out better for her then could be imagined. The attitudes about SW are changing in the US. People around are being supportive of her choice and are ok with it. Whoever tried to destroy her probably actually liberated her.

  3. #25154

    Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBibble  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I'm not in the game and happily married now but I keep tabs out of interest in what's new.

    Anyway I believe that Raylee is out the game now. Twitter and Tryst are gone. I'll see if I can confirm.
    Say it ain't so. If true she will be definitely be missed.

  4. #25153

    Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBibble  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I'm not in the game and happily married now but I keep tabs out of interest in what's new.

    Anyway I believe that Raylee is out the game now. Twitter and Tryst are gone. I'll see if I can confirm.
    Raylee is definitely still in the game. She is on both Twitter and Tryst. She was on Twitter yesterday. The issues she had actually is working out better for her then could be imagined. The attitudes about SW are changing in the US. People around are being supportive of her choice and are ok with it. Whoever tried to destroy her probably actually liberated her.

  5. #25152

    News to me

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBibble  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I'm not in the game and happily married now but I keep tabs out of interest in what's new.

    Anyway I believe that Raylee is out the game now. Twitter and Tryst are gone. I'll see if I can confirm.
    I'll need to do the same as I was setting up time with her this week for the duo she was doing with a friend. This was as late as this afternoon. She's either gone completely utr or is fully out of the game at this point.

  6. #25151

    Raylee Unconfirmed

    Gents, I'm not in the game and happily married now but I keep tabs out of interest in what's new.

    Anyway I believe that Raylee is out the game now. Twitter and Tryst are gone. I'll see if I can confirm.

  7. #25150

    I stand corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Theres no debate here. Rosalie is Addie. Like I wouldn't know the difference after 5 visits to my house. Check the labia and let me know. It's a monarch butterfly.
    Rosalie is Addie. In the pics I have of her she has it same tattoo. They are the same person. And yes her pussy looks like a butterfly.

  8. #25149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Hey friend, did you have to do a video verification?
    It seems from recent reports she is not consistent with pricing or verification.

  9. #25148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Hey friend, did you have to do a video verification?
    No I did not do video verification only used references.

  10. #25147

    Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Long8  [View Original Post]
    Visited her couple weeks ago, attractive and open menu does try to upcharge a lot. Would not see her regularly but worth that visit.
    Hey friend, did you have to do a video verification?

  11. #25146

    Is that opinion or fact?

    Quote Originally Posted by GinCincy  [View Original Post]
    Overpriced. She'll go half.
    I'm actually very interested in this one but not at the price mentioned.

    Any greater details on location, process, anything would be appreciated either here or PM.

  12. #25145
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    I texted Tiff for her availability and her rate this morning.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5132500332

    There are several reviews on EB but I am not sure if I should believe them.

    She quickly responded 300/350/400, which sounds expensive. Then she texted VideoChat is a must to verify new clients. I did not move forward from there. Does anyone actually met her? I do not understand why she insists on VideoChat for verification. I would not give any personal information to any providers, including pics or video. Please advise. Thanks.
    Visited her couple weeks ago, attractive and open menu does try to upcharge a lot. Would not see her regularly but worth that visit.

  13. #25144

    Rosalie is Addie

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    I did ask her once in her Rosalie mode. She didn't respond to that, and all that went south when I wouldn't do whatever lame verification she was running. I do know that Addie continued to work UTR out of the Beechmont notels after she was advertising, because I saw her there not so long ago. There is zero chance that there are two sub 5-foot providers working the Amelia area for years on end who look exactly the same but have different names. She at some point ran out of regular UTR supporters and had to shift to overpriced hookups on Tryst, I'm sure.
    Theres no debate here. Rosalie is Addie. Like I wouldn't know the difference after 5 visits to my house. Check the labia and let me know. It's a monarch butterfly.

  14. #25143

    I'm pretty sure she's Addie

    Quote Originally Posted by TitManToo  [View Original Post]
    I have pics and video of Addie. This is not her. They could be sisters however.
    I did ask her once in her Rosalie mode. She didn't respond to that, and all that went south when I wouldn't do whatever lame verification she was running. I do know that Addie continued to work UTR out of the Beechmont notels after she was advertising, because I saw her there not so long ago. There is zero chance that there are two sub 5-foot providers working the Amelia area for years on end who look exactly the same but have different names. She at some point ran out of regular UTR supporters and had to shift to overpriced hookups on Tryst, I'm sure.

  15. #25142

    Not Addie

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    I always thought that Rosalie was Addie but you may be the first to confirm that here. I've seen where others say they're 2 different people, but how many 4 foot tall hookers are there in Cincinnati? LOL Always wanted to see her but I'm afraid I might like her too much and then start looking at more 4 footers while walking down the street. Don't want to go there.
    I have pics and video of Addie. This is not her. They could be sisters however.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape