Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 33211
-
11-09-22 10:01 #25156Senior Member

Posts: 1189Little Wetwet
I reconnected with Wet Wet after her six-year absence and, wow, am I glad I did. She actually looks better than I remembered--VERY nice body all the way around, very pretty and "well kept", for lack of a better description. She's attractive, sexy and loads of fun. I felt like I was with my girlfriend the entire time (and I don't even HAVE a girlfriend). For those of you who have access, I suggest you take the plunge because you'll be glad you did.
One warning: her availability is very limited and she's been getting bombed with phone calls and texts since she returned, so it might be difficult to get in touch with her.
-
11-09-22 09:53 #25155Senior Member

Posts: 124Her P411 listing is still up as well.
Originally Posted by Doug24
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 09:25 #25154Senior Member

Posts: 118Raylee
Say it ain't so. If true she will be definitely be missed.
Originally Posted by BigBibble
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 05:56 #25153Regular Member

Posts: 12Raylee
Raylee is definitely still in the game. She is on both Twitter and Tryst. She was on Twitter yesterday. The issues she had actually is working out better for her then could be imagined. The attitudes about SW are changing in the US. People around are being supportive of her choice and are ok with it. Whoever tried to destroy her probably actually liberated her.
Originally Posted by BigBibble
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 02:17 #25152Senior Member

Posts: 131News to me
I'll need to do the same as I was setting up time with her this week for the duo she was doing with a friend. This was as late as this afternoon. She's either gone completely utr or is fully out of the game at this point.
Originally Posted by BigBibble
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 00:30 #25151Senior Member

Posts: 95Raylee Unconfirmed
Gents, I'm not in the game and happily married now but I keep tabs out of interest in what's new.
Anyway I believe that Raylee is out the game now. Twitter and Tryst are gone. I'll see if I can confirm.
-
11-08-22 19:48 #25150Senior Member

Posts: 144I stand corrected
Rosalie is Addie. In the pics I have of her she has it same tattoo. They are the same person. And yes her pussy looks like a butterfly.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 14:54 #25149Senior Member

Posts: 113Tiff
It seems from recent reports she is not consistent with pricing or verification.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 14:52 #25148Senior Member

Posts: 113Tiff
No I did not do video verification only used references.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 14:39 #25147Senior Member

Posts: 539Tiff
Hey friend, did you have to do a video verification?
Originally Posted by Long8
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 12:09 #25146Senior Member

Posts: 537Is that opinion or fact?
I'm actually very interested in this one but not at the price mentioned.
Originally Posted by GinCincy
[View Original Post]
Any greater details on location, process, anything would be appreciated either here or PM.
-
11-08-22 09:42 #25145Senior Member

Posts: 113Tiff
Visited her couple weeks ago, attractive and open menu does try to upcharge a lot. Would not see her regularly but worth that visit.
Originally Posted by Ninja0805
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 09:33 #25144Senior Member

Posts: 89Rosalie is Addie
Theres no debate here. Rosalie is Addie. Like I wouldn't know the difference after 5 visits to my house. Check the labia and let me know. It's a monarch butterfly.
Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 08:59 #25143Senior Member

Posts: 578I'm pretty sure she's Addie
I did ask her once in her Rosalie mode. She didn't respond to that, and all that went south when I wouldn't do whatever lame verification she was running. I do know that Addie continued to work UTR out of the Beechmont notels after she was advertising, because I saw her there not so long ago. There is zero chance that there are two sub 5-foot providers working the Amelia area for years on end who look exactly the same but have different names. She at some point ran out of regular UTR supporters and had to shift to overpriced hookups on Tryst, I'm sure.
Originally Posted by TitManToo
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 08:04 #25142Senior Member

Posts: 144Not Addie
I have pics and video of Addie. This is not her. They could be sisters however.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






