Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 20,176 to 20,190 of 27145
-
11-13-22 10:11 #6970Senior Member

Posts: 4760Patience and game
Nice. You got patience and game and got rewarded with gems!
Originally Posted by Maleficant
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-22 00:09 #6969Senior Member

Posts: 37They out there
I got 3 chicks I'm seeing right now. All 3 BBFS for about 100.1 of them bare all 3 holes, no creampi but can cum in ass all I want. Pay the 100 stay for an hr. I found her on tryst and she charges 500 for what we do for 100. Never sharing her.
Originally Posted by AbuSaho
[View Original Post]
The other girl, I got her to do BBFS cia for $60 not that into her so dropped her. And I got another one saw her on skipthegames. BBFS and cip for 100, last time she stayed with me for 5 hrs. I had paid her 160. But now everytime we meet it's 100. Sometimes she sleeps over. Aint sharing that either. But they out there.
-
11-12-22 13:20 #6968Senior Member

Posts: 551Bbfs
Agree with that I had a few girls that offer BBFS and no longer offer it because everyone was asking for it I stop seeing her because she stop offering me even tho I seen her mutiple times she started making me wear it.
Originally Posted by AbuSaho
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 10:08 #6967Senior Member

Posts: 1043I have seen many providers that do BBFS with no upcharge. In the price range of 50-180. BBFS under 200 in Manhattan exists. The issue that makes it seem like they arent out there is it is easier to review the same women over and over that others have already TOFTT then give up new names or even TOFTT on an unreviewed provider. BBFS can be a YMMV menu option. And you could mess up your situation. If you give up a new name and she did BBFS because she felt comfortable with you and she then shuts down BBFS all together after getting a bunch of random dudes hitting her up for BBFS out of nowhere. Or even go from no upcharge to upcharge for it.
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
I mainly monger in Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens. All of my Manhattan BBFS names have stopped advertising. But I will give an example of the YMMV aspect from provider that was actually reviewed last year in this section. She went by Blossom this was her ad.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-0308/41965184
She offered BBFS to everyone and the review on this forum had said she upcharges and it was 250 for bb. Well I hit her up three months after that review and the upcharge went away. I could see her for BB in the 120-180 range. Only catch was I could never mention bare sex in any future texts because her husband read them. And I had to bring a condom that we can open up and throw in garbage so that if her husband/pimp asked it was proof we used protection. So one monger can get quoted 250 for bare. Another comes in and gets a much lower rate probably because things slowed down lol.
-
11-11-22 22:10 #6966Senior Member

Posts: 4760Some girls are $100 and some guys have reported lower. You have to charm you way in. No one will tell you which girl gave it up a YMMV no upcharge though.
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 21:33 #6965Senior Member

Posts: 63Haruna at BookerSol
Saw Haruna at BookerSol for a 30 min appointment. She is very petite, young, and very shy. She is sweet, but was not open to DFK, which was a bit disappointing. The NYC location does not offer table shower. The shower was strictly business and did not offer any play or preview of what's to come in the session. Back in the room they have a massage table as opposed to a bed. She definitely required taking the lead. Offers BBFS for +100 and BBFSCIP for +200. I enjoyed seeing her but will probably try other providers next time.
-
11-11-22 16:35 #6964Banned Member

Posts: 102Same 4 places
Nobody here knows because they only go to the same 3 or 4 places. But are mostly shills.
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 16:12 #6963Senior Member

Posts: 247Agreed
I'm out too. She used to be amazing, swallowing loads and letting me deposit them in her pussy whenever I wanted. Great body. Tight pussy. Nice personality.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
Something happened. I don't know if she caught something or what. But now sex is condom only and she won't swallow either.
At 400/ hr she used to be a great value, allowing as many pops as you wanted in your time. She used to work on me tirelessly. My cock was in her pussy or mouth most of the time I spent with her.
Its a shame, she was one of the greats. Now she's just another escort.Last edited by Slinky77; 11-11-22 at 16:13. Reason: more info
-
11-11-22 14:46 #6962Senior Member

Posts: 742Ashley is not BBFS friendly anymore, no matter how long or how many times you have seen her.
Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69
[View Original Post]
I and others who I have talked with, all have seen her for years, many times, got BBFS no problem all those times.
Now is a no go from her. I will not be seeing her again, assuming other long time clients won't be either if BB not available any longer.
-
11-11-22 07:57 #6961Senior Member

Posts: 153Haruna 10 ten club
I am embarrassed to post this. I saw Haruna and she is super cute with a tone and well built spinner body. Her man mades are nice and great set of tits. A bit sensitive as I couldn't squeeze them super hard. Daty was clean and fantastic with her bald tiny pinked lipped pussy. She's one of the best slim girl body I have seen all year, there was no soft spot on her at all.
Mouth is tiny and shallow BBBJ. Can't get much into her mouth at all but she tried to suck for a long time and swung around for daty on her own which was nice. Her kissing needs a lot of work but whatever. In the main event is where I couldn't handle her pussy. It is the Tightest I have seen all year and I usually can pump them until they give up but today I lasted about 3 minutes because she was so fucking tight. I was out of there at the 20 min mark in a 30 min session LOL! I was a bit embarrassed but I told her it's because she was so fucking tight that I couldn't hold my cum that I normally would. I left quickly since it got awkward for me to be a minute man. I will have to go back and fuck her properly.
-
11-09-22 22:58 #6960Senior Member

Posts: 153Dream dream you and Shagrila has Latina talents.
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 22:41 #6959Senior Member

Posts: 99Chloe
Chloe at EC is among the most reliable CIP latina spinners. For 3 for a half hour. And she'll take however many shots you can give her in the allotted time.
Originally Posted by JamesEngr
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 18:25 #6958Senior Member

Posts: 78BB extras
Really getting out-competed by you fellas who drop 200 roses for bb. Even at half hr sessions? Ridic! I cancel my sessions or change the talent even after shower as long as nothing significant happened and then they quote 200 for bb.
Anyway, any Caucasian or Latina talent anywhere?
-
11-07-22 21:53 #6957Senior Member

Posts: 702According to all the reports I've heard, she no longer offers BBFS. I might be wrong, though.
Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 20:21 #6956Senior Member

Posts: 156Ashley Taylor
Anyone seen her since her return that can report back? Hoping to see her soon for the first time.












Reply With Quote




