Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 20,191 to 20,205 of 27137
-
11-05-22 11:36 #6947Senior Member

Posts: 34Danielle from Lears
Does anyone know if Danielle from Lears is BBFS friendly?
Originally Posted by MongerDKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 15:46 #6946Regular Member

Posts: 4Blonde or Brunette
Is there any recommendations for a blonde or brunette Caucasian besides Dr. Lisa that offers BBFS.
-
11-04-22 08:53 #6945Senior Member

Posts: 148I don't think she's around anymore. I had her contact info, not the one from the website, but last I messaged her she said she was still out and that she's becoming a bit of a world traveler. Told me she would message me when she comes back. I want to say this was earlier this year, last I messaged her.
Originally Posted by Mike54
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 22:15 #6944Senior Member

Posts: 1727Kate join is in town until Nov. 6 and she is legit. BBFS will cost you a bundle ($1. 1 K) and you need a recent clean std test.
Originally Posted by DickyHugh
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 19:04 #6943Senior Member

Posts: 551Hana
So, I don't really come out to the city because of the traffic and the whole chaos but I decided to go to WSD. Went for a girl name Haper had an appointment etc., went I got here I was told she was still busy and the dude upgraded his hour into two. I was going to walk out because I didn't see anyone that caught my eye mms grab me by the arm and told me to try a new young girl. First of all I'm not a fan of young girl but I decided to stay was giving a girl Hana she is pretty but I don't get the thrill of having a young girl the only one that do it for me is the fantasy of begin with hot women with huge tits, paid the hr, was trying the headrest to think of someone in my head because she wasn't really doing it for me. She ask me if I wanted BBFS told her I didn't have enough for that, I know it wasn't her fault she was trying her best but I really came in for another chick. She offer BBFS no charge cip. I felt bad because she look to please the customer so I tip her. Told her thank you overall great service just wasn't the girl I came in for.
-
11-03-22 16:37 #6942Senior Member

Posts: 4756Never had to and never will if a new place ask for it.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
Enough spa return and rebrand and they have my hobby number saved.
-
11-03-22 15:20 #6941Senior Member

Posts: 278Some of these places are being strict about requesting your I'd before even making an appointment. At least for first timers. Which is funny, because I probably been to these places before when they were under different names so I'm likely not really a first timer. It’s honestly getting really hard to keep track of these places.You guy's aren't actually sending your ids are you?
-
11-03-22 13:32 #6940Senior Member

Posts: 624To mike54 and boondo16 pertaining to Lisa the doctor.
Originally Posted by Mike54
[View Original Post]
She is in her 50's. Russian chick skinny with long black hair. Average looking. Nothing to write home about. No big breasts or fat butts here. She has that Asian look little white slim girl from college build.
-
11-03-22 12:17 #6939Regular Member

Posts: 9Indies
Any info on indies that offers BBFS? So far has not been lucky. Most of the places here is for AMPs so would be nice for new info. Preferably blonde and speaks English but not a deal breaker. Thanks!
-
11-03-22 11:14 #6938Senior Member

Posts: 215Greek
Emma at New Rainbow.
Originally Posted by Boondo16
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 10:27 #6937Senior Member

Posts: 1727Dr lisa is central Asian (from one of the 'Stans' So if you are looking for white girls, she is not it. Also she is legit. Whoever got scammed was not dealing with her but probably some scammer.
Originally Posted by Boondo16
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 09:31 #6936Regular Member

Posts: 8Lears Talent Update
I feel like it's been a while since there's been a talent review here on Lears. Are any of the following girls on the table for BBFS?
Mia Amor.
Sol Carazon.
Naughty Natalia.
Chanel Charms.
Melissa Honey.
Alysia Lane.
Maite Madrid.
Been eyeing all of these ladies.
-
11-03-22 08:05 #6935Senior Member

Posts: 153Nami DDY
I am going to see her today! She looks cute as fuck on the website.
Originally Posted by JNNdaisuki
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 06:56 #6934Banned Member

Posts: 102Any reviews of some lower priced places?
99% of the reviews here are for providers that charge like $500 or more for BBFSCIP. While, technically I can afford it (if I cut back on food), I'm not willing to pay it.
There are plenty of other providers in Manhattan that give the same service for much less. Many of us simply require the provider to be just okay-looking, and clean-smelling, but need the service to be really accommodating and friendly.
I've dabbled with the pricier ones from NYAW (remember that place? KKP, and some in NNJ who charge mid-town young-girl PSE prices, and more often than not it's only slightly better than some of my low-cost women. But not $500 better. In a few cases it was even worse.
As I'm somewhat old myself, at 51, I prefer the more mature providers over the young girls and phony over-dramatic JAV actresses who can squirt on demand.
It still seems like it's the same 3 or 4 places that keep getting reviewed here. Gets boring.
-
11-02-22 23:35 #6933Regular Member

Posts: 19Oof the most recent review says depo and no show. Still though it's more about white girls. I haven't been with one in a minute.
Originally Posted by Mike54
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





