Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 834 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 884 934 1334 1834 ... LastLast
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28762

    Samantha-Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Is DATY on the menu? Location?
    They are one and the same. Do not think the pics between the 2 are the same girl. The pics of Julia will be the girl you see. DATY is prob on the menu but she is HIGH volume so hopefully you like the taste of lube and latex. She will rush you but for $120 you get a MILF with a perfect 10 body and BBBJ so its better than 99% of any of the other girls offering QV. She says it's 120 hh but it will be a QV.

  2. #28761

    Samantha columbian

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today and hot MILF with a body just like the pics. I think her and Julia are the same person. She was GFE-BBBJ played and kissed boobs fucked her in many positions. Met me in lingerie, she was clean and sweet. Only $120 hh worth it she's here for 3 more days.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2158336

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2233476
    Is DATY on the menu? Location?

  3. #28760

    Samantha columbian

    I saw her today and hot MILF with a body just like the pics. I think her and Julia are the same person. She was GFE-BBBJ played and kissed boobs fucked her in many positions. Met me in lingerie, she was clean and sweet. Only $120 hh worth it she's here for 3 more days.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2158336

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2233476

  4. #28759
    Quote Originally Posted by JboJonas  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. Every one of them I interacted with on Snapchat was a scammer or a bot. They will string you on a bit and then want some sort of payment up front usually in gift cards or Bitcoin.

    The convo usually starts with them asking you where you are, even if you ask them first. They will always say they are local, no matter the city you pick.

    Can't speak to Instagram, never used it, but I can only imagine it's the same scammer paradise shit hole.
    I will agree with this. Everyone I have ever had interaction with on snapchat always wants a deposit. Even the girls that i knew were real and one was literally a couple blocks from me.

  5. #28758

    Looking for Info

    Any information? She appears to by my type.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/624115399913

  6. #28757

    Snapchat

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert00  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody very had any luck picking up working girls on Snapchat or Instagram or any sites like that thanks for taking the time to look at my post.
    Don't waste your time. Every one of them I interacted with on Snapchat was a scammer or a bot. They will string you on a bit and then want some sort of payment up front usually in gift cards or Bitcoin.

    The convo usually starts with them asking you where you are, even if you ask them first. They will always say they are local, no matter the city you pick.

    Can't speak to Instagram, never used it, but I can only imagine it's the same scammer paradise shit hole.

  7. #28756

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    How's her headache relief?
    Good relief and she swallows the entire dose.

  8. #28755

    Utr

    Anybody got one they'll like to pass along my utr just got a "bf" and will no longer be available.

  9. #28754
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    She's not much to look at. Decent body. Hygiene has always been good and a VERY open menu. She use to be in Mandarin off Tan St. Now on the westside. Has always been a good value for me.
    How's her headache relief?

  10. #28753

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    She's not much to look at. Decent body. Hygiene has always been good and a VERY open menu. She use to be in Mandarin off Tan St. Now on the westside. Has always been a good value for me.

  11. #28752

    Ling. Waste of time

    This one is a waste of time. Initial coms were good. Text and setup incall appointment. Headed over to her apartment over in the arlington area. Once arrived I text from the parking lot and coms dark. Waited 15 and left. Wouldn't answer at all after that. Save yourself the drive.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/302927853364

  12. #28751

    Upscale Asian

    Any info on this one? Set up an appointment for tomorrow. If nothing I will check out and report back.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/391347367864

  13. #28750

    Anything


  14. #28749
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers partake and can you share the good and bad?

    She's not on STG. Search on this forum was not the same provider. She showed up on my snapchat.
    Anyone have the digit to her? And does anyone know if she is still in the burg.

  15. #28748

    Jenna in the burg

    A while back I ran into her on SA. She tried to go high dollar but I managed to get like 3 visits out of her for a benny and then she developed a case of GPS. I have no over-arching need to pay over $ for anybody, it becomes a decision point to just jerk off at that point. She is a bit of a dfe starfish I would say. She had a cute body at one point then fattened up, so I can't vouch that those pictures are her current state.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers partake and can you share the good and bad?

    She's not on STG. Search on this forum was not the same provider. She showed up on my snapchat.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape