Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 928 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 767 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 13915
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9925

    HarmonyRae

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or have thoughts on FaceTime verifying? I hate the idea that a provider could take a screenshot, and now there's a risk of my face getting out there. Thoughts?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/HarmonyRae
    My thoughts; 400 an hour with a no list of BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COF, LFK, FIV, Greek, CIM, FOV.

    What the Hell, why would anyone call her? Then there is the one review that said he tipped her 30%! Unbelievable!

  2. #9924

    Did you read her No List?

    Did you read her No List? 400 hour for CBJ and cfs only from an average looking lady. I haven't seen her, and that's why. My guess is that she's a scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or have thoughts on FaceTime verifying? I hate the idea that a provider could take a screenshot, and now there's a risk of my face getting out there. Thoughts?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/HarmonyRae

  3. #9923

    The op was asking for any info about Darling Dianna.

    I told him what I learned. Your post did not provide any info about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilBass  [View Original Post]
    Read my comment on 9898 sir.

  4. #9922
    Has anyone seen this one or have thoughts on FaceTime verifying? I hate the idea that a provider could take a screenshot, and now there's a risk of my face getting out there. Thoughts?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/HarmonyRae

  5. #9921

    Casino Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by LexShaun14  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, fairly experienced LA monger here, but I've always just done incall over here. Going to be in Vegas later this week and was considering hitting up someone for outcall, either on HX or a K org. Just curious how outcall goes in a giant casino hotel. Do I have to give my room number and wait for a knock? Do I meet her somewhere and go up together? Sorry if these seem like dumb questions, I didn't realize how different outcall would already feel.
    Never give your room number. Too easy for a "friend" to show up unannounced. Best to meet at a bar in the casino and watch them come in. Despite casino security, unscrupulous characters always seem to find a way upstairs. Always better safe than sorry. Stick to well reviewed gals and you should be just fine.

  6. #9920
    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    I was not willing to provide that info and I ignored her texts after that. I feel she's probably not worth the trouble.
    Read my comment on 9898 sir.

  7. #9919
    Quote Originally Posted by BBNovice2018  [View Original Post]
    I was not willing to provide that info and I ignored her texts after that. I feel she's probably not worth the trouble.
    Read my comment on 9898.

  8. #9918
    Quote Originally Posted by LexShaun14  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, fairly experienced LA monger here, but I've always just done incall over here. Going to be in Vegas later this week and was considering hitting up someone for outcall, either on HX or a K org. Just curious how outcall goes in a giant casino hotel. Do I have to give my room number and wait for a knock? Do I meet her somewhere and go up together? Sorry if these seem like dumb questions, I didn't realize how different outcall would already feel.
    Read my comment 9898 sir, just below you.

  9. #9917
    Quote Originally Posted by LexShaun14  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks, fairly experienced LA monger here, but I've always just done incall over here. Going to be in Vegas later this week and was considering hitting up someone for outcall, either on HX or a K org. Just curious how outcall goes in a giant casino hotel. Do I have to give my room number and wait for a knock? Do I meet her somewhere and go up together? Sorry if these seem like dumb questions, I didn't realize how different outcall would already feel.
    Did you read my comment 9898 just below you, look at that, sir, Philbass.

  10. #9916

    First outcall

    Hey folks, fairly experienced LA monger here, but I've always just done incall over here. Going to be in Vegas later this week and was considering hitting up someone for outcall, either on HX or a K org. Just curious how outcall goes in a giant casino hotel. Do I have to give my room number and wait for a knock? Do I meet her somewhere and go up together? Sorry if these seem like dumb questions, I didn't realize how different outcall would already feel.

  11. #9915
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilBass  [View Original Post]
    Not just travelers, but even locals get caught in the scam net. One big scammer is Eros, I doubt there are 5 legit girls there, maybe 3. Most are agency, and agency girls will not meet in the lobby, demand your room number, or a snapshot or screen shot, they will avoid saying if their rate is all inclusive, they will not let you say "full service". If the phone area code is not Las Vegas, 702,0 r 720, that is a red flag, but some are visitors, so may be ok. For travelers, ter is your best bet, the 30 clams is worth it, just be sure to check: within 50 miles, and independent, and sex, and what ever else matters. Usually all the info is in their review. And on the SW scene, that is really a pig ass now. Real hit or miss. Any other info regarding red flags, let us know.
    TER is well worth the investment.

    And for those who don't know, you can pay the subscription with a gift card from any major retailer, so that you're not putting your personal and financial info on the site.

    Just go out and buy a $50 Lowes gift card and then use that to purchase your TER subscription.

  12. #9914

    She will ask your room # when it's time to meet.

    I was not willing to provide that info and I ignored her texts after that. I feel she's probably not worth the trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by MlDawgs16  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Can't find anything out there.

    Might have to bite the bullet and take a chance on her. She has that Gal Gadot / Wonder Woman look going on.

    https://tryst.link/escort/diannadarling

  13. #9913

    Anyone have experience with this girl?


  14. #9912

    Scam magnets so beware

    Not just travelers, but even locals get caught in the scam net. One big scammer is Eros, I doubt there are 5 legit girls there, maybe 3. Most are agency, and agency girls will not meet in the lobby, demand your room number, or a snapshot or screen shot, they will avoid saying if their rate is all inclusive, they will not let you say "full service". If the phone area code is not Las Vegas, 702,0 r 720, that is a red flag, but some are visitors, so may be ok. For travelers, ter is your best bet, the 30 clams is worth it, just be sure to check: within 50 miles, and independent, and sex, and what ever else matters. Usually all the info is in their review. And on the SW scene, that is really a pig ass now. Real hit or miss. Any other info regarding red flags, let us know.

  15. #9911

    Dirty Dianna / Dianna Darling?

    Any info on her? Can't find anything out there.

    Might have to bite the bullet and take a chance on her. She has that Gal Gadot / Wonder Woman look going on.

    https://tryst.link/escort/diannadarling

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape