Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 24806
-
11-07-22 21:09 #19166Senior Member

Posts: 296Agreed.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
10 characters.
-
11-07-22 19:21 #19165Senior Member

Posts: 1904I agree, not the Brookee that I recall.
Originally Posted by Bear47374
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 18:48 #19164Senior Member

Posts: 189Has anyone seen any of the following?
-
11-07-22 18:43 #19163Senior Member

Posts: 77Brookee ee
This does NOT appear to be Brookee formerly of ee.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 16:53 #19162Senior Member

Posts: 526Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is her. Been around for a while off and on.
Originally Posted by TheGeek
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/98735254
-
11-07-22 15:46 #19161Senior Member

Posts: 245Have any more info other than a name? Is she on Tryst or EA?
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 14:31 #19160Senior Member

Posts: 268Catherine
Been emailing back and forth myself but haven't gotten the schedules to line up. She looks promising. Might try her tomorrow.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
TB.
-
11-07-22 13:50 #19159Senior Member

Posts: 1904Is this Brookee from or at least formerly of Eloquent Evening in Cincy? If so your right, those are really nice soft big boobs, or least they were, I have not seen her in several years. Always treated me good though.
Originally Posted by WaveMaker
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 13:48 #19158Senior Member

Posts: 526Tryst
I had someone cancel on me for an upcoming appt which was a bummer but came across this one. Searched and couldn't find anything. Anyone have experience with her.
https://tryst.link/escort/catherine-amour
-
11-07-22 11:28 #19157Senior Member

Posts: 526Hey Wavemaker do you have a link to her ad? Sounds promising.
Originally Posted by WaveMaker
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 10:07 #19156Senior Member

Posts: 310Brooke of Ohio (aka Bridget) is back in Indy
Saw Brooke last eventing. She had just arrived in town and was nice and horny. Looked great! As I've said many times before, she has the best, all natural EEE boobs in Indianapolis. And she provides a wonderful GFE. Don't miss seeing her!
-
11-07-22 10:04 #19155Senior Member

Posts: 121Thanks for the responses
If I recall and I tried to find it and couldn't, maybe it was a pm, but someone said that she used to have a boyfriend that was never trouble but always seemed to be lurking around outside while she took visits. And I know for a fact when she went to Marissa, I tried to see her a couple times due to everyone saying she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, but both times she'd respond respond respond and then come appointment time vanish, I'd leave and she'd have an excuse and tell me to come back but I never did and I know my issue last time was when I cross referenced her phone number online I got 4 different other adds using said number but with different girls. Hers came up 10 x more but there was some there, doing the same this time led me to just adds for her. Idk, I'll debate it this week and have another pal in the hobby and I'll have him drop me off so I take nothing with me incase something goes south. Whatever my findings, I'll report back. Thanks guys, stay safe out there happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Burglar
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 09:48 #19154Senior Member

Posts: 49Marissa / Chelsea
When I saw her she went by Chelsea. In call was at her apartment. Very wet, very tight and very kinky. She is tall and large. She was fun. Have tried to repeat but has been unresponsive to me.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 09:33 #19153Regular Member

Posts: 3Thalia
Very nice with multiple personal issues dragging her down physically. And personality wise. Pharmaceutical issue almost guaranteed, disappears when expected or very late. If you can get her, good time. Wee hours easiest to get ahold of for sure.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 08:27 #19152Senior Member

Posts: 339Rate? BBBJ at a decent price is always something I'm looking out for.
Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






