Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6956

    Ashley Taylor

    Anyone seen her since her return that can report back? Hoping to see her soon for the first time.

  2. #6955

    Victoria. Red Rose

    Victoria. Not a stunner as far as looks go. When she gets her lips (top or bottom) around your friend raw you'll think she is a knock out. She does the best with what she was given as far as looks. I am a big fan of small natural B Cups with nice nips on Asian ladies. Victoria puts max effort into making to blow. Her head game is good and she'll start you off with that. If you want she will transition over to a raw FS. I usually finish back in her mouth. It is so nice to just be able to go back and forth without the hassles of suiting up. Address is 248 West 14th St.

  3. #6954
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie  [View Original Post]
    Seems like they may have cleaned house there, not sure why. Hopefully some of the girls will resurface elsewhere. I like Madison as well, and really miss Alex.
    Ask and ye shall receive. Alex is back on the schedule.

  4. #6953
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssTeam  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Madison is still on the payroll here, or did she get fired? I hope not; I miss that mouth of hers.
    Ignore -- I posted this in more appropriate section.

  5. #6952
    Seems like they may have cleaned house there, not sure why. Hopefully some of the girls will resurface elsewhere. I like Madison as well, and really miss Alex.

  6. #6951

    Madison at EC

    Anyone know if Madison is still on the payroll here, or did she get fired? I hope not; I miss that mouth of hers.

  7. #6950
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDKing  [View Original Post]
    I feel like it's been a while since there's been a talent review here on Lears. Are any of the following girls on the table for BBFS?

    Mia Amor.

    Sol Carazon.

    Naughty Natalia.

    Chanel Charms.

    Melissa Honey.

    Alysia Lane.

    Maite Madrid.

    Been eyeing all of these ladies.
    Of these, Maite Madrid for sure is not. The rest. I doubt. Generally speaking, it's been my experience with Lear that the Latinas are not down with BBFS. I think Alysia has been around just the one day, don't know whether she is. Your best chances for BBFS with Lears is probably going to be with the white women he gets from Florida.

    Historically, the following ladies have offered BBFS: Edina Hot, Ariel Red, Danielle, Cynthia Fuego (don't think she's with them anymore), Christine Dior, Emma East, Baylee McCall, Avah Rose (on occasion), Klaire (I think), and Brandy. As others mentioned, Danielle isn't offering it right now; that may change. Also, I can't emphasize enough that BBFS is still a YMMV kinda thing; it's not something I would demand & get spiky about if it isn't offered, and I suspect that the lack of chill in folks asking for it is why someone like Danielle isn't offering it right now.

  8. #6949

    Christine Dior of Lears

    Has any one had any success getting greek from her? I see on TER she's a yes for it but reading reviews I'm not seeing any mentions and I'd hate to spend the money on a session and find out it's a no when that's pretty much what I'm there for.

  9. #6948

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by IceSold1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Danielle from Lears is BBFS friendly?
    Looks like she used to in the past but declines now as too many are asking for it. Just gathered that from reading some past reviews on her here.

  10. #6947

    Danielle from Lears

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDKing  [View Original Post]
    I feel like it's been a while since there's been a talent review here on Lears. Are any of the following girls on the table for BBFS?

    Mia Amor.

    Sol Carazon.

    Naughty Natalia.

    Chanel Charms.

    Melissa Honey.

    Alysia Lane.

    Maite Madrid.

    Been eyeing all of these ladies.
    Does anyone know if Danielle from Lears is BBFS friendly?

  11. #6946

    Blonde or Brunette

    Is there any recommendations for a blonde or brunette Caucasian besides Dr. Lisa that offers BBFS.

  12. #6945
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike54  [View Original Post]
    Dr Lisa if she's still around.
    I don't think she's around anymore. I had her contact info, not the one from the website, but last I messaged her she said she was still out and that she's becoming a bit of a world traveler. Told me she would message me when she comes back. I want to say this was earlier this year, last I messaged her.

  13. #6944
    Quote Originally Posted by DickyHugh  [View Original Post]
    Any info on indies that offers BBFS? So far has not been lucky. Most of the places here is for AMPs so would be nice for new info. Preferably blonde and speaks English but not a deal breaker. Thanks!
    Kate join is in town until Nov. 6 and she is legit. BBFS will cost you a bundle ($1. 1 K) and you need a recent clean std test.

  14. #6943

    Hana

    So, I don't really come out to the city because of the traffic and the whole chaos but I decided to go to WSD. Went for a girl name Haper had an appointment etc., went I got here I was told she was still busy and the dude upgraded his hour into two. I was going to walk out because I didn't see anyone that caught my eye mms grab me by the arm and told me to try a new young girl. First of all I'm not a fan of young girl but I decided to stay was giving a girl Hana she is pretty but I don't get the thrill of having a young girl the only one that do it for me is the fantasy of begin with hot women with huge tits, paid the hr, was trying the headrest to think of someone in my head because she wasn't really doing it for me. She ask me if I wanted BBFS told her I didn't have enough for that, I know it wasn't her fault she was trying her best but I really came in for another chick. She offer BBFS no charge cip. I felt bad because she look to please the customer so I tip her. Told her thank you overall great service just wasn't the girl I came in for.

  15. #6942
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Some of these places are being strict about requesting your I'd before even making an appointment. At least for first timers. Which is funny, because I probably been to these places before when they were under different names so I'm likely not really a first timer. Its honestly getting really hard to keep track of these places.You guy's aren't actually sending your ids are you?
    Never had to and never will if a new place ask for it.

    Enough spa return and rebrand and they have my hobby number saved.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape