Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 44244
-
11-08-22 10:02 #31389Senior Member

Posts: 513Japanese Chick
Tokyo have lots of Japanese chick.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 08:59 #31388Senior Member

Posts: 1622What's the place with the Japanese chick?
Originally Posted by KammyMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 01:41 #31387Senior Member

Posts: 1834Lyn
From Haven Spa.
Wanted to see what OC had to offer and decided to see Lyn at Haven.
She has sharp facial features, fairly strong jaw and pointed nose with a slightly wide face. Heavy makeup achieves a glam look that makes her look pretty. I'm confident that without makeup, she's would be average at best though, IMO. Good English. 5'4", easily mid-20's, natural A's with large nipples relative to her cup size (quite nice to suck on actually), very nice, firm, and petite bubble butt, and shaven pussy. She has tanned skin tone and 2 small tattoos (that I could see): one near right ankle and the other is on her inner left upper arm. You can tell she workouts and keeps herself in tip top shape. She has the physique you would expect from a Pilates instructor: fit, lean, and slightly toned throughout. Coupled with her petite bubble butt, it's an almost perfect spinner body build. The only thing missing really is if she's had larger naturals but that would really be asking too much. I can easily say that she places among the top 10 of all the fittest body I've encountered mongering so far. To be clear, there's a marked difference in feel and resilience when confronted with a physique obtained through tremendous effort in both diet and exercise. Lyn definitely is one of them.
Let's face it, Lyn just sucks at or doesn't even bother to try massaging. It's more like simple dry sliding and random ASMR shorts in your ear until the flip. Clearly, don't see her for her prowess in that department. What Lyn excels in is the way she presents herself after flip. Deftly moving about to showcase her assets either around you for easy access or positioned to reflect arousingly on the large mirror on the wall. She was quite responsive and compliant when I had her lay on the table, fondling one breast, feasting on the other while slowly finger fucking her with my other hand. In addition, the audio feedback of her moans ring convincingly to excite your auditory nerves. Moreover, the frequency of verbally asking about your enjoyment is neither too much or too little. I like that she crescendos her moans in step as you build up to a climax to elicit a stronger orgasm. Good technique with junior. Although I did ask her to switch it up to the lotion as oil is too slick and not enough friction for me. Fully nude, access to both top and bottom, touching and sucking on her breasts allowed, FIV was surprisingly available, and HE. No other extras. My hand got no where near her asshole (my choice) so no clue there. In a nutshell, see her for her good looks, amazing body, and service / performance after the flip.
$65 to the house for the hour and $140 tip.
-
11-08-22 01:13 #31386Senior Member

Posts: 59Tina is very fun. Young and very playful. I've seen her a handful of times but nothing more than nuru HJ.
Originally Posted by TimDrake
[View Original Post]
Also, Lottie is Cici at Newport Nuru. She was great the first session, but seems to get worse (more lazy) each session after the first. YMMV, of course.
-
11-07-22 22:52 #31385Regular Member

Posts: 11Decided to give her a visit and had a great experience. The massage itself was worth the visit. First AMP I've been to that used hot stones LOL It's a bit out of the way for me, otherwise I'd definitely go back.
Originally Posted by Chip74
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 22:30 #31384Senior Member

Posts: 90It's HJ with limited roaming only. My provider was Linda, a Thai MILF about 5 feet tall, perky A cup, tight petite body, barbie looking slit, small rear. Decent massage with decent release, allowed roaming but no FIV.
Originally Posted by WayDownThere
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 21:50 #31383Senior Member

Posts: 32Abby from Wellness
Hi, does any one have Abby 's contact info, she was a petite Asian chick. She used to work at Wellness center but it is closed now. I can exchange / trade contact info for a cute Latina that use to work there.
-
11-07-22 19:15 #31382Senior Member

Posts: 896Thanks all! Figured Tustin Chiro was in Tustin. Didn't think about looking in Santa Ana.
Originally Posted by OCaznLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 19:11 #31381Senior Member

Posts: 896It is a configuration in the web forum software this site is using. To index all 3 character words probably would be too much for either the compute or storage, maybe both.
Originally Posted by JakeForTheWin
[View Original Post]
Best bet, I'd say is to just use Google, entering something like:
Site:www.usasexguide.nl/forum "tee".
That will get you pretty close.
-
11-07-22 19:04 #31380Senior Member

Posts: 1253He mentioned she goes by Lyn at Haven now.
Originally Posted by Caribe
[View Original Post]
Yep, it's been a long time issue. Some have tried to be creative by repeating the last letter, so Lyn would be Lynn, Sue would be Suee, but not everyone follows this practice. You're basically SOL.
It's a bit amusing how many girls have 3 letter names.
-
11-07-22 18:37 #31379Senior Member

Posts: 83[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-07-22 18:24 #31378Senior Member

Posts: 128OC Skin Care
$. 4 for nuru? Or was it for FS? I was offered FS $. 5, but didn't want that despite her being hot. Plus she was lazy. No tease, nothing. Had she been teasing me, I might have gotten FS.
Originally Posted by JoseMarcus225
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 18:03 #31377Senior Member

Posts: 648Can't help you with the search but Vietnamese Thy is pronounced "Tee".
Originally Posted by JakeForTheWin
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 17:56 #31376Senior Member

Posts: 96Search Feature
Not a review but does anyone know how to search for something that only has 3 characters. For example I want to see results for a girl named Tee, also goes by lyn now at haven, but every time I search "tee" I get an error saying my search input needs to be longer or something along those lines. Just curious to see if anyone has been able to figure it out or if it's even possible. Thanks.
-
11-07-22 16:43 #31375Regular Member

Posts: 1Where is L&L located? I want to try one time. .
Originally Posted by Gulongitlog
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






