Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 60896
-
11-10-22 01:04 #52136Senior Member

Posts: 1456Link
[ / QUOTE].
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
There are about 8 ads on the site, and most are for the same 2 places.
This is an ad for the one on Satellite.
https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1444021
Here is an ad for the one on Peachtree industrial.
https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/2017399
The ads have different phone numbers and are run by different "brokers" so you contact one number and they set it up for you then they get a cut of what you paid.
So each number is a different person setting things up with the girls directly.
-
11-09-22 21:53 #52135Senior Member

Posts: 54That is there business model. More conservative than in the past.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 19:59 #52134Senior Member

Posts: 594
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
Check AdultSearch escort ads screen for Asian and VIP200 should be one of the top results. Some reading is required.
Originally Posted by SindayMass
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 18:56 #52133Banned Member

Posts: 307Pearl Roswell
Called to make an appointment with Amie since I had seen her before. They said she was busy and to come in and see someone else. I said no, I will just come another day. I got a text asking if could I make it 8:30 I said yes.
Got another call at 8:28 asking if I still was coming and I said yes, I'm less than 5 minutes away.
Got there at 8:35 when I walked in they asked did I have an appointment I said yes. They said Amie is busy right now did I want to see someone else I said no. I could come next time.
They said wait a second. They went to the back. Then Amie came out and ask could I wait for 5 minutes. I said sure.
The 5 minutes was more like 10 to 15.
She came out and took me to a room then said. I can only do you for 30 minutes today you can get an hour next time. I was a little irritated because I was thinking you could have told me that before.
Anyway, I said ok so I disrobed and she comes back in and starts to give me a massage. Good technique she spends 5 minutes on my shoulders and she spends 5 minutes on my legs with some teasing.
Then she asks me to flip.
I try to touch under her shorts NO.
I try to touch under her top NO.
I'm thinking man you acting like you never massaged me before and this is the first time.
As she is giving Me a HE with incredible technique I ask her what's wrong.
She tells me to be quiet and let it go. I'm thinking to myself. Wow she must have really had a bad customer and I'm getting the flack from it.
She tells me to hurry up its all most closing time. I'm thinking to myself of the time before and thinking it was not like this last time.
She tells me her hand is tired and to come on.
I finally bust.
I look at the time and I have 10 minutes left.
I'm now a little hot and I'm wondering if I will come back thinking this was a bad day and to never be the last person of the night ever again with her.
50 tip. 40 OTD $. 90.
-
11-09-22 14:49 #52132Senior Member

Posts: 241Satellite / pib. Vip200
Same question here, can't find it in a google search Thanks.
[ / QUOTE].
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 12:37 #52131Senior Member

Posts: 386Valley Health
Stopped by valley health this morning wanted to see if any new talent was there. There was a cease and desist order placed by Cab County on the front door. Right beside it was a hand written note saying closed due to plumbing problem. The notice placed by the County had 11/2 as the date on it.
-
11-09-22 11:06 #52130Senior Member

Posts: 107Link
Anyone have a link for this place?
[=SkyWookie;6207721]It sounds to me more like the girl had the money so she was going to try to do as little as possible for it.
There are 2 spots in Duluth that advertise regular, the Peachtree industrial one is the one I've gone to the most.
I just ask questions every time, "so for 200 VIP I get the shower and 2 pops right? How about the BBBJ? And daty?
Then when I get to the apartment and the girl lets me in and is wanting me to pay I show her the texts and verify "you do these things that I was told you will do?" She knows at that point what you expect and what you were told you were going to get.
Never be afraid to walk if they start saying that something you were told you would get suddenly is off the menu.
Adult search has many ads and don't be afraid to quote the services right from their ad.[ / QUOTE].
-
11-09-22 11:05 #52129Senior Member

Posts: 130Pearl Massage
Final was able to visit Pearl on Roswell Rd. As soon as I walked in I was welcomed by a 40 year old something beauty with dark hair and shorts on. I knew exactly who this was but did not know if she remembered me from the past No 1.
After she took me to the room she stated $60 for a hour. Once undressed I could tell she was a little hesitant so I decided to put her at ease by helping her remember me. I told her long time since I have seen since off of Cobb pky and she said yes, long time. I asked her what was her name because I "forgot" and she Amy. Yes guys this is the same Amy from No 1 and she is introducing herself as such.
After we caught up and she was at ease she started with a great massage. The flip was great and intense. She took me to the TS because she felt she had uses to much oil. Afterwards she finished my time with a nice foot massage. She was great like I remembered.
We exchanged numbers and she told me to please come back. And I will for sure. $60/$50 otd.
-
11-09-22 10:13 #52128Regular Member

Posts: 5Just came into town
Hey everyone, just came into town. I'm looking for a good massage. The massage is important imo. Looking for either in my hotel or a place. Closer to the airport is best, but if it's worth it, I can travel around the city. What's the best bang for the buck?
-
11-09-22 02:24 #52127Senior Member

Posts: 1456Satellite / pib
It sounds to me more like the girl had the money so she was going to try to do as little as possible for it.
Originally Posted by MarkT
[View Original Post]
There are 2 spots in Duluth that advertise regular, the Peachtree industrial one is the one I've gone to the most.
I just ask questions every time, "so for 200 VIP I get the shower and 2 pops right? How about the BBBJ? And daty?
Then when I get to the apartment and the girl lets me in and is wanting me to pay I show her the texts and verify "you do these things that I was told you will do?" She knows at that point what you expect and what you were told you were going to get.
Never be afraid to walk if they start saying that something you were told you would get suddenly is off the menu.
Adult search has many ads and don't be afraid to quote the services right from their ad.
-
11-08-22 16:35 #52126Senior Member

Posts: 135I went to the satellite one. I guess I went to the wrong location? I should do that next time too and verify everything on the ad.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 14:50 #52125Senior Member

Posts: 94Curious as well.
Originally Posted by Watson69
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 14:14 #52124Senior Member

Posts: 37Coming to town
Yep car in hand and some time to get around. Pm if needed.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 18:29 #52123Senior Member

Posts: 747Dependable
7 HC in Cartersville is dependable. Massage quality is nothing special but FS is dependable. I just take who come up first.
Originally Posted by Newbee5791
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 16:55 #52122Senior Member

Posts: 29Seeking good Massage with FS
Hi Seniors,
I am have tried Hispanic Apartments based on seniors posts and had a good time. I wanted to try nuru with FS or with good massage with FS. Looking for young diamonds (either Latina or Asian). I have herd lot about LKATL and gone through advertisement about A-spa and Lilly (both in Rosewell).
Could you please suggest me the best place to visit?
Your help is much appreciated and give back my experience.
Thank you.











Reply With Quote



