Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 836 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 336 736 786 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 886 936 1336 1836 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 41275
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28750

    Utr

    Anybody got one they'll like to pass along my utr just got a "bf" and will no longer be available.

  2. #28749
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    She's not much to look at. Decent body. Hygiene has always been good and a VERY open menu. She use to be in Mandarin off Tan St. Now on the westside. Has always been a good value for me.
    How's her headache relief?

  3. #28748

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    She's not much to look at. Decent body. Hygiene has always been good and a VERY open menu. She use to be in Mandarin off Tan St. Now on the westside. Has always been a good value for me.

  4. #28747

    Ling. Waste of time

    This one is a waste of time. Initial coms were good. Text and setup incall appointment. Headed over to her apartment over in the arlington area. Once arrived I text from the parking lot and coms dark. Waited 15 and left. Wouldn't answer at all after that. Save yourself the drive.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/302927853364

  5. #28746

    Upscale Asian

    Any info on this one? Set up an appointment for tomorrow. If nothing I will check out and report back.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/391347367864

  6. #28745

    Anything


  7. #28744
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers partake and can you share the good and bad?

    She's not on STG. Search on this forum was not the same provider. She showed up on my snapchat.
    Anyone have the digit to her? And does anyone know if she is still in the burg.

  8. #28743

    Jenna in the burg

    A while back I ran into her on SA. She tried to go high dollar but I managed to get like 3 visits out of her for a benny and then she developed a case of GPS. I have no over-arching need to pay over $ for anybody, it becomes a decision point to just jerk off at that point. She is a bit of a dfe starfish I would say. She had a cute body at one point then fattened up, so I can't vouch that those pictures are her current state.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers partake and can you share the good and bad?

    She's not on STG. Search on this forum was not the same provider. She showed up on my snapchat.
    .

  9. #28742
    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see this chick all week now but fuck she just does not answer her phone.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/624816428851
    She looks hot right? If she does pic up she'll leave you hanging after you arrive on location save your time.

  10. #28741
    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to see this chick all week now but fuck she just does not answer her phone.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/624816428851
    Yep, that sounds about right but when you do finally see her you will have an incredible time.

  11. #28740

    Jezebel

    I've been trying to see this chick all week now but fuck she just does not answer her phone.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/624816428851

  12. #28739

    What she do?

    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    She is still on vacation and when she is done here she already has another reservation waiting on her.
    Never heard of an extended visit for being a working girl.

    Unless caught with candy and weapons.

  13. #28738

    Alexandra

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakingString8  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on Alexandra: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/941370335656.

    It says she's in St Aug and I'd be willing to make the drive since she looks like my type. Just don't want to waste my time if anyone's had bad experiences with her.
    Search Alexis in the St. Aug. Escort thread.

  14. #28737

    Alexandra

    Any reports on Alexandra: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/941370335656.

    It says she's in St Aug and I'd be willing to make the drive since she looks like my type. Just don't want to waste my time if anyone's had bad experiences with her.

  15. #28736

    Bareback

    Can anyone recommend be good BB or Greek providers please? BB Greek providers for bonus points. PMs would be appreciated. I can trade some info on some of the Latinas on AS if interested since I've seen a majority of the legit ones in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape