Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 25043
-
11-08-22 08:39 #18233Senior Member

Posts: 175Narcan
I know that both West Warwick and Cranston Fire Stations have free Narcan to give out, no questions asked. Providence Fire might have a similar "safe station" program.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 06:34 #18232Senior Member

Posts: 97Natick st in warwick
So I've seen no less than 5 ads for providers at the same address on Natick in warwick. Does this seem sketchy to anyone? Is it possible that it's a sting? I've canceled 2 visits once I found out the address. Had anyone seen a provider there? Hmu.
-
11-08-22 06:00 #18231Senior Member

Posts: 123Kassidy
FYI I tried to see her. Set up an appointment in advance. Confirmed it the day before. The day of. Ghosted. Never heard back.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 05:55 #18230Senior Member

Posts: 39You can get it free from any social services agency. In Providence and Pawtucket there's a place called Project Weber Renew. They give assistance specifically to "street people". You can literally walk out of there with as many doses of Narcan as you like. No questions asked. No paperwork. No cost.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 19:26 #18229Senior Member

Posts: 185That chick got her TextNow number recycled now Mimi is using it. She's cool. I haven't been able to hook up with her the last couple of weeks but I do enjoy my time whenever we get together.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
FYI- the previous person said BBBJ don't be surprised if it's CBJ she's known in a lot of reviews to have switched to CBJ lately.
-
11-07-22 15:31 #18228Senior Member

Posts: 239I'm guessing it's the handlers #.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 10:58 #18227Senior Member

Posts: 2110Junkies
Addendum on this topic. Keep in mind that either party could also suffer a stroke or cardiac arrest or something that would create the same quandary of whether to call 911. Hopefully, if it happened to me I hope the girl would have the humanity to call 911. And would I do it for her? Of course, the risk goes up due to drug use / abuse.
-
11-07-22 10:55 #18226Senior Member

Posts: 2110Narcan
So I looked into this. My Walgreens told me it's free if my insurance covers it. That means it will be put through the insurance and be on the record. Not something I'm eager to do. Otherwise the cash price is $98.49. You would think it would be simpler, right?
Originally Posted by Shaggy2884
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 08:38 #18225Senior Member

Posts: 2110Mimi
A search on the number reveals that some black girl Ashley was posting using it back in 2017. What's that all about?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...le-now/5372091
Originally Posted by Jrdc01
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 08:22 #18224Senior Member

Posts: 2110Black
There are plenty of mixed chicks out there. But if you want pure black then Kassidy is a good choice.
Originally Posted by Filonius12
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 00:47 #18223Regular Member

Posts: 18Ebony love?
So I think I might have asked this already but I don't think I got any leads. Can we recommend any black chicks? Can't seem to find one:
-
11-05-22 15:35 #18222Senior Member

Posts: 32Mimi
I saw Mimi last week and I thought she was a sweetheart. What a breath of fresh air considering all the garbage that has been out there last few years. Easy set up, clean and safe incall, 160 hh but I tipped her well. BBBJ, CFS. Nothing out of this word, just a low maintenance good time with a nice woman which these days is harder and harder to find. Treat her well, don't be an asshole.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 08:15 #18221Senior Member

Posts: 45I know she's with the former Olitas girls working for a different person, was gunna see her in CT. But can't find any reviews. Let me know if you end up meeting up.
Originally Posted by WantToAsk
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 13:52 #18220Senior Member

Posts: 4546Text her. Tell her you don't want her real address but to meet you somewhere face to face. She will still require deposit. She's a scammer bro.
Originally Posted by WantToAsk
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 13:38 #18219Senior Member

Posts: 2110Choices
Great post!
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





