Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 505 555 955 1455 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18237
    I feel like there's some relevant info missing. Did any of these guys in the room Say anything to you? Did you just immediately turn and leave as soon as you saw them, and they made no attempt to stop you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bears1985  [View Original Post]
    I went to the room she told me, and it was occupied by three dudes that sure looked like Uncle LEO to me. They weren't pimps or Jons, if that's what you are implying.

    So the other question that I have about all of this. Is anyone paying these deposits?

  2. #18236
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    You are joking, right? I need a new line of business if it's that easy. I suggest reading more. A lot more. Doubt those dudes were cops, either.
    I went to the room she told me, and it was occupied by three dudes that sure looked like Uncle LEO to me. They weren't pimps or Jons, if that's what you are implying.

    So the other question that I have about all of this. Is anyone paying these deposits?

  3. #18235

    Good laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bears1985  [View Original Post]
    Last weekend, I was traveling and thought I'd try to sample some of the local fare. It was a smaller place, so there wasn't as much selection as we have. I contacted a girl from STG. She insisted on a $20 deposit via cash app. I said that's not how it's done where I'm from. She seemed to think that I didn't know how to use cash app so she sent me a link to take to Walmart and asked me to use it to send her $20. (I honestly didn't know that was a thing.). If I brought her the receipt and a Pepsi, we could have some fun. She also sent me a hotel room number. After much internal debate, I decided that I wasn't going to send the deposit. I just showed up at the room with cash in my pocket, figuring that would work.

    I knocked on the door. And a middle aged dude opened the door. There were two other dudes in the room too. I'm convinced that if I would have showed up with a Pepsi in my hand I would have been arrested.

    I honestly understand why some of these girls want a deposit, but it seems to me that if we pay upfront, then we have initiated the deal, and are easy bait for LEO.
    You are joking, right? I need a new line of business if it's that easy. I suggest reading more. A lot more. Doubt those dudes were cops, either.

  4. #18234

    Deposit warning

    Last weekend, I was traveling and thought I'd try to sample some of the local fare. It was a smaller place, so there wasn't as much selection as we have. I contacted a girl from STG. She insisted on a $20 deposit via cash app. I said that's not how it's done where I'm from. She seemed to think that I didn't know how to use cash app so she sent me a link to take to Walmart and asked me to use it to send her $20. (I honestly didn't know that was a thing.). If I brought her the receipt and a Pepsi, we could have some fun. She also sent me a hotel room number. After much internal debate, I decided that I wasn't going to send the deposit. I just showed up at the room with cash in my pocket, figuring that would work.

    I knocked on the door. And a middle aged dude opened the door. There were two other dudes in the room too. I'm convinced that if I would have showed up with a Pepsi in my hand I would have been arrested.

    I honestly understand why some of these girls want a deposit, but it seems to me that if we pay upfront, then we have initiated the deal, and are easy bait for LEO.

  5. #18233

    Narcan

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    So I looked into this. My Walgreens told me it's free if my insurance covers it. That means it will be put through the insurance and be on the record. Not something I'm eager to do. Otherwise the cash price is $98.49. You would think it would be simpler, right?
    I know that both West Warwick and Cranston Fire Stations have free Narcan to give out, no questions asked. Providence Fire might have a similar "safe station" program.

  6. #18232

    Natick st in warwick

    So I've seen no less than 5 ads for providers at the same address on Natick in warwick. Does this seem sketchy to anyone? Is it possible that it's a sting? I've canceled 2 visits once I found out the address. Had anyone seen a provider there? Hmu.

  7. #18231

    Kassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    There are plenty of mixed chicks out there. But if you want pure black then Kassidy is a good choice.
    FYI I tried to see her. Set up an appointment in advance. Confirmed it the day before. The day of. Ghosted. Never heard back.

  8. #18230
    You can get it free from any social services agency. In Providence and Pawtucket there's a place called Project Weber Renew. They give assistance specifically to "street people". You can literally walk out of there with as many doses of Narcan as you like. No questions asked. No paperwork. No cost.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    So I looked into this. My Walgreens told me it's free if my insurance covers it. That means it will be put through the insurance and be on the record. Not something I'm eager to do. Otherwise the cash price is $98.49. You would think it would be simpler, right?

  9. #18229
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    A search on the number reveals that some black girl Ashley was posting using it back in 2017. What's that all about?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...le-now/5372091
    That chick got her TextNow number recycled now Mimi is using it. She's cool. I haven't been able to hook up with her the last couple of weeks but I do enjoy my time whenever we get together.

    FYI- the previous person said BBBJ don't be surprised if it's CBJ she's known in a lot of reviews to have switched to CBJ lately.

  10. #18228
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    A search on the number reveals that some black girl Ashley was posting using it back in 2017. What's that all about?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...le-now/5372091
    I'm guessing it's the handlers #.

  11. #18227

    Junkies

    Addendum on this topic. Keep in mind that either party could also suffer a stroke or cardiac arrest or something that would create the same quandary of whether to call 911. Hopefully, if it happened to me I hope the girl would have the humanity to call 911. And would I do it for her? Of course, the risk goes up due to drug use / abuse.

  12. #18226

    Narcan

    So I looked into this. My Walgreens told me it's free if my insurance covers it. That means it will be put through the insurance and be on the record. Not something I'm eager to do. Otherwise the cash price is $98.49. You would think it would be simpler, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    Any pharmcy should have it. No prescription required.

  13. #18225

    Mimi

    A search on the number reveals that some black girl Ashley was posting using it back in 2017. What's that all about?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...le-now/5372091

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrdc01  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mimi last week and I thought she was a sweetheart. What a breath of fresh air considering all the garbage that has been out there last few years. Easy set up, clean and safe incall, 160 hh but I tipped her well. BBBJ, CFS. Nothing out of this word, just a low maintenance good time with a nice woman which these days is harder and harder to find. Treat her well, don't be an asshole.

  14. #18224

    Black

    There are plenty of mixed chicks out there. But if you want pure black then Kassidy is a good choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Filonius12  [View Original Post]
    So I think I might have asked this already but I don't think I got any leads. Can we recommend any black chicks? Can't seem to find one:

  15. #18223

    Ebony love?

    So I think I might have asked this already but I don't think I got any leads. Can we recommend any black chicks? Can't seem to find one:

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape