Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 1024 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Just use Dayuse last week. I'm part of Marriott rewards, and when I check in they gave me a room on the 1st floor. 2 minutes after entering the room the front desk call me up and upgrade me to the top floor which is the executive floor. Told me sorry that he didn't notice that I was a reward member. I got a free complimentary mini fridge fill with drink and snacks in the executive floor. Even if you are using Dayuse.com, Marriott and Hilton hotels will give you reward points, and free upgrades. Dayuse should be use in conjunction with your hotel rewards program.
    How do you earn reward points with Dayuse? I don't see an option to enter your reward membership on Dayuse.

    Do you show the hotel clerk your reward membership I'd during check in?

  2. #10569

    She's unlikely to meet anyone

    Was texting with her several weeks back, don't remember if we talked money, that's not first thing I usually talk or something that I will lead them into. She appeared to have bought in to the approach, from her responses it was similar to those who I had actually met, agreed on a day then went silent when the time came. I see her online all the time, which is an indication these profiles are not interested in meeting anyone, they're just finding out what this is all about and perhaps waiting for some guy who'll pay $$$ just for meeting / dining, there are some simps like that there.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Chatting with her and she was interested in meeting, so switched to text. She asked what I was currently offering and responded 3-3. 5. Her response was "What's that for, dinner and drinks?

    Bye, NEXT!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-e48e87e7135e

  3. #10568
    Quote Originally Posted by HossCartright  [View Original Post]
    She tried to shake me down for $$$ after meeting her. Expects to be paid for coffee date and gives a sad story. Blocked and moved on.
    This is consistent with my experience. Stay away folks. Glad to know it wasn't just me.

  4. #10567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapHappy123  [View Original Post]
    Yes, sadly there is always one that is forcing her way in for a piece of the pie. Here is one I spoke with recently.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-74509267df26

    I was hoping it was the cutie managing the account but moved to snapchat and the whale had control. Offered 500 for the cutie and 200 for the friend to watch. She got pissed but discussion is ongoing.
    Lmao, must be pretty desperate to get thrown such an insulting offer and still want to talk LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-1e32c4165448

    These two just popped up. No obviously fugly one, though one or both might have kids. Probably pricey.
    The one with the black shirt looks like she as floppy tits.

  5. #10566
    Quote Originally Posted by SlapHappy123  [View Original Post]
    Yes, sadly there is always one that is forcing her way in for a piece of the pie. Here is one I spoke with recently.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-74509267df26

    I was hoping it was the cutie managing the account but moved to snapchat and the whale had control. Offered 500 for the cutie and 200 for the friend to watch. She got pissed but discussion is ongoing.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-1e32c4165448

    These two just popped up. No obviously fugly one, though one or both might have kids. Probably pricey.

  6. #10565

    Scammer alert

    Moi Lolita is the same girl that stole my money under another name sexy mami. Report her.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedXtra  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a link as I'm now blocked. She insists on a video chat followed by a coffee / restaurant date for which she wants to get paid $100. Then she wants 300-500 for fun meets. Says she can host in silver spring. But, her location has now changed to DC. Has some sexy pics in her profile, but no face pics.

    I had insisted on skipping the coffee meet and getting dow to business directly. She claimed that she cannot invite me to her place without knowing me. I suggested that we meet at a hotel for the first time. Crickets.

  7. #10564

    Kittymeowmeow

    Chatting with her and she was interested in meeting, so switched to text. She asked what I was currently offering and responded 3-3. 5. Her response was "What's that for, dinner and drinks?

    Bye, NEXT!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-e48e87e7135e

  8. #10563

    MoiLolita. Another scam artist

    I don't have a link as I'm now blocked. She insists on a video chat followed by a coffee / restaurant date for which she wants to get paid $100. Then she wants 300-500 for fun meets. Says she can host in silver spring. But, her location has now changed to DC. Has some sexy pics in her profile, but no face pics.

    I had insisted on skipping the coffee meet and getting dow to business directly. She claimed that she cannot invite me to her place without knowing me. I suggested that we meet at a hotel for the first time. Crickets.

  9. #10562

    One good one bad

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    Lately, I've been feeling the urge for another 3 some. Have you ever noticed any of the profiles with multiple ladies, without fail, there is always one that is a smoke show and one that is a whale. What's the deal with that? Is it worth sticking your dick in Shamu to bang her hot friend??
    Yes, sadly there is always one that is forcing her way in for a piece of the pie. Here is one I spoke with recently.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-74509267df26

    I was hoping it was the cutie managing the account but moved to snapchat and the whale had control. Offered 500 for the cutie and 200 for the friend to watch. She got pissed but discussion is ongoing.

  10. #10561
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    It always cracks me up that we're dropping thousands a month on these chicks and yet a $20 coupon code sways us.
    Hey, it's all in the marketing! I'm a sucker for a good gimmick.

  11. #10560

    Dayuse

    I came up with the same problem using new hotels with dayuse. I had a hotel employee not know about day use and had to wait 1 hr to sort things out. Just when and got breakfast with my SB. Now every time I use a new hotel for dayuse. I call ahead at less 1 hr to confirm. I had zero problems since then.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    I also think Dayuse is great. The larger the pool of folks who use it, the more hotels will begin to offer it, so hurry up and join.

    All this said, one major issue to be aware of. The Dayuse system isn't integrated with all hotels and not all hotels staff understand how to create the Dayuse reservation.

    What this means is that you might show up and then the desk receptionist won't be able to find your reservation. You'll need to tell them that it's been booked via Dayuse. They will ask for a reservation or confirmation number. That number will be useless in their system because it's a Dayuse number. For some hotels it's seemless when you show up. For others, your reservation just won't show up.

    Long story short, have a backup plan if you're going to a hotel that you haven't used before. Asp helps to show up before the SB and make sure youre in the room before she arrives. If you're in the DC / MD area and want to set up a Dayuse reservation and need suggestions, I can provide vetted seniors with a few locations that don't have issues if you DM me. Won't post publicly for obvious reasons. (Eg lurker SBs would be able to link this profile to me)..

  12. #10559

    Dayuse

    Just use Dayuse last week. I'm part of Marriott rewards, and when I check in they gave me a room on the 1st floor. 2 minutes after entering the room the front desk call me up and upgrade me to the top floor which is the executive floor. Told me sorry that he didn't notice that I was a reward member. I got a free complimentary mini fridge fill with drink and snacks in the executive floor. Even if you are using Dayuse.com, Marriott and Hilton hotels will give you reward points, and free upgrades. Dayuse should be use in conjunction with your hotel rewards program.

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Day Use App is amazing and use it fairly frequently. The only downsides are they tend to give you shitty rooms (poor view, next to ice machine, in front of elevator, etc.) and the choices are limited. I like to get hotel reasonably close to my office. 2 of my current 4 SB's will often spend the night, making themselves available for a next day early morning romp.

  13. #10558

    Nova fun

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    Blocked so I don't have a link, sorry. No photo In profile but they are in her private pics. Older type, out in Centreville. Any experiences? Feel free to DM.
    She tried to shake me down for $$$ after meeting her. Expects to be paid for coffee date and gives a sad story. Blocked and moved on.

  14. #10557

    A hiccup with dayuse

    I also think Dayuse is great. The larger the pool of folks who use it, the more hotels will begin to offer it, so hurry up and join.

    All this said, one major issue to be aware of. The Dayuse system isn't integrated with all hotels and not all hotels staff understand how to create the Dayuse reservation.

    What this means is that you might show up and then the desk receptionist won't be able to find your reservation. You'll need to tell them that it's been booked via Dayuse. They will ask for a reservation or confirmation number. That number will be useless in their system because it's a Dayuse number. For some hotels it's seemless when you show up. For others, your reservation just won't show up.

    Long story short, have a backup plan if you're going to a hotel that you haven't used before. Asp helps to show up before the SB and make sure youre in the room before she arrives. If you're in the DC / MD area and want to set up a Dayuse reservation and need suggestions, I can provide vetted seniors with a few locations that don't have issues if you DM me. Won't post publicly for obvious reasons. (Eg lurker SBs would be able to link this profile to me).

    Another advantage of Dayuse is when you're setting up a lunch date. Normal hotels are checkin after 3 pm, checkout at 11 am. That window between 11 am - 3 pm is often a good time if you're trying to set up an FC session during lunch so you can get back home to the SO to make it in time for dinner. And in todays world of virtual work, the ability to show up in a room, set up shop so you're online and taking zoom or teams calls, and then banging a SB during the lunch hour has made Dayuse an integral part of my playbook.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Just in case folks don't know about it: Day Use App.

    Sign up with the app, reserve a room from 9-5, pay when you arrive, and if it turns out you don't need it you just don't show up, automatic cancellation with no charge.

    Once I have an SB confirmed I set up shop in the room as an office so I can work for most of the day. With a hell of a lunch break.

  15. #10556

    Day Use is Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Shier  [View Original Post]
    Just in case folks don't know about it: Day Use App.

    Sign up with the app, reserve a room from 9-5, pay when you arrive, and if it turns out you don't need it you just don't show up, automatic cancellation with no charge.

    Once I have an SB confirmed I set up shop in the room as an office so I can work for most of the day. With a hell of a lunch break.
    Day Use App is amazing and use it fairly frequently. The only downsides are they tend to give you shitty rooms (poor view, next to ice machine, in front of elevator, etc.) and the choices are limited. I like to get hotel reasonably close to my office. 2 of my current 4 SB's will often spend the night, making themselves available for a next day early morning romp.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape