Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 692 742 1142 1642 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 30351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20736

    Ebony spinner "Barbie"

    Dreamt of this provider recently.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/688078800612

    Young and tiny. True spinner body with great A-cups. It was a great dream and I would repeat. Damage was 140/ hhr. Multiple positions available. Staying in an extended stay in Pineville.

  2. #20735
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen Camden but she has showed up late for a lot of her dates. A few members have been stood up by her. I would like to see her at least once if she hosted.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/449996325774
    I saw her a couple of times and she was late each time. Last few times I've had multiple dates set up but she never showed for any of them. Multiple texts to confirm each time. Couple even texted to say she was on her way but never showed up and crickets. Not even an apology afterwards. So I moved on from trying to see her for good.

  3. #20734

    Camden

    I've never seen Camden but she has showed up late for a lot of her dates. A few members have been stood up by her. I would like to see her at least once if she hosted.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/449996325774

    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchLover  [View Original Post]
    This is why I appreciate these boards. I will be back and forth working in the Charlotte area over the next few weeks and had been wanting to see Camden Ivey and Tiffanybaby.

    My original intent was to stay for one night extra specifically to meet Camden. I am a person that likes to be on time for everything and if I did that and she would be a no-show, that would really frustrate me. Tiffanybaby was on the list as Plan B, but scratch that one too I guess.

  4. #20733

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo3927  [View Original Post]
    Any info in Taylor in Huntersville?

    https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...a/495968904881
    I saw he once in Pineville 6-8 months ago. I had to wait 40 minutes before she gave me the room number. She is the girl in the pics. I had a good first date with her. I expect she would be more fun after multiple dates.

  5. #20732

    Mia

    I posted this about her for the mongers in Columbia, SC. Just echoing again for the newbs that may be here. Hope this is not a problem.

    Met Mia two months back. Clean, super nice lady. $$$ was my donation. No rush at all.

    https://fort-mill.skipthegames.com/f...a/226201869513

    She said that it takes a few visits to get a little more into a person, which I can understand. I have no regrets about seeing her.

  6. #20731

    Tiffanybaby, Camden Ivey

    This is why I appreciate these boards. I will be back and forth working in the Charlotte area over the next few weeks and had been wanting to see Camden Ivey and Tiffanybaby.

    My original intent was to stay for one night extra specifically to meet Camden. I am a person that likes to be on time for everything and if I did that and she would be a no-show, that would really frustrate me. Tiffanybaby was on the list as Plan B, but scratch that one too I guess.

  7. #20730

    Taylor

    Any info in Taylor in Huntersville?

    https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...a/495968904881

  8. #20729

    Tiffany

    Met this one last wk. Had just showered and nice disposition, but her butch "girlfriend" aka handler was a total mood killer. Wasted a ton of my time waiting to get started because she took forever to grab her stuff & leave us alone, and she had her timer set down to the minute so even though Tiffany herself wasn't necessarily a clock watcher, her boss of a gf was soon making a scene pounding on the door & yelling about "Times up, etc. " She was NOT a pleasant person to be around & made it nearly impossible to enjoy the visit with Tiffany. (Which was probably what she wanted because according to Tiffany her gf doesn't like what she does for 'work'.).

    Wasn't worth the $$$ or aggravation.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/484172602419

  9. #20728
    I found the discussion on the BBFS thread. Search for freak. About on page 4 from Sept.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyCoolName  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'll go ahead and pass LOL. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.


    Edit: Still not going but I figured Id share. She text me back from earlier and offered a slow day special. Bbfs for $50.

  10. #20727
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember the name. It was this year. I remember someone saying she responded hours later in the middle of the night. It doesnt sound like the kind of place I would want to be in at night. There are others in the house but it was reported that they wont bother you
    Yeah, I'll go ahead and pass LOL. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.


    Edit: Still not going but I figured I’d share. She text me back from earlier and offered a “slow day special”. Bbfs for $50.

  11. #20726
    I don't remember the name. It was this year. I remember someone saying she responded hours later in the middle of the night. It doesn’t sound like the kind of place I would want to be in at night. There are others in the house but it was reported that they won’t bother you

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyCoolName  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I have family that stays in that area so I was going to use that as a way to break off from the wife. Do you remember what name she went under for the old post? Looked up anal goddess but it brought up Sky and nothing came up for Chula.

  12. #20725
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    She has been talked about before. The place sounds like a drug house to me. She is sometimes slow to answer. Demons are involved.
    Damn. I have family that stays in that area so I was going to use that as a way to break off from the wife. Do you remember what name she went under for the old post? Looked up anal goddess but it brought up Sky and nothing came up for Chula.

  13. #20724
    She has been talked about before. The place sounds like a drug house to me. She is sometimes slow to answer. Demons are involved.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyCoolName  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/98549758#.

    Anyone have any experience? She seems new. I tried googling number but nothing popped up.

  14. #20723
    Quote Originally Posted by Cltsdono  [View Original Post]
    I met Brianna for the first time a few days ago and had an incredible time. Note that she is bigger than her modeling pictures on her Eros ad. Still has that absurd rack though. Even with those mighty milkers in my sight, I think the most memorable thing is the BBBJ. Great technique, responsive to my reactions, and no rush whatsoever. Worth the price of admission IMO.
    Man she is not my type but you guys are hyping her up regarding her BBBJ skills. I may have to think twice on her.

  15. #20722

    Greek Goddess

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/98549758#.

    Anyone have any experience? She seems new. I tried googling number but nothing popped up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape