Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 30350
-
11-07-22 12:12 #20735Senior Member

Posts: 351I saw her a couple of times and she was late each time. Last few times I've had multiple dates set up but she never showed for any of them. Multiple texts to confirm each time. Couple even texted to say she was on her way but never showed up and crickets. Not even an apology afterwards. So I moved on from trying to see her for good.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 09:41 #20734Senior Member

Posts: 949Camden
I've never seen Camden but she has showed up late for a lot of her dates. A few members have been stood up by her. I would like to see her at least once if she hosted.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/449996325774
Originally Posted by SnatchLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 09:35 #20733Senior Member

Posts: 949Taylor
I saw he once in Pineville 6-8 months ago. I had to wait 40 minutes before she gave me the room number. She is the girl in the pics. I had a good first date with her. I expect she would be more fun after multiple dates.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 09:26 #20732Senior Member

Posts: 203Mia
I posted this about her for the mongers in Columbia, SC. Just echoing again for the newbs that may be here. Hope this is not a problem.
Met Mia two months back. Clean, super nice lady. $$$ was my donation. No rush at all.
https://fort-mill.skipthegames.com/f...a/226201869513
She said that it takes a few visits to get a little more into a person, which I can understand. I have no regrets about seeing her.
-
11-07-22 09:21 #20731Senior Member

Posts: 203Tiffanybaby, Camden Ivey
This is why I appreciate these boards. I will be back and forth working in the Charlotte area over the next few weeks and had been wanting to see Camden Ivey and Tiffanybaby.
My original intent was to stay for one night extra specifically to meet Camden. I am a person that likes to be on time for everything and if I did that and she would be a no-show, that would really frustrate me. Tiffanybaby was on the list as Plan B, but scratch that one too I guess.
-
11-07-22 09:10 #20730Senior Member

Posts: 233Taylor
Any info in Taylor in Huntersville?
https://hickory.skipthegames.com/fem...a/495968904881
-
11-06-22 22:05 #20729Senior Member

Posts: 74Tiffany
Met this one last wk. Had just showered and nice disposition, but her butch "girlfriend" aka handler was a total mood killer. Wasted a ton of my time waiting to get started because she took forever to grab her stuff & leave us alone, and she had her timer set down to the minute so even though Tiffany herself wasn't necessarily a clock watcher, her boss of a gf was soon making a scene pounding on the door & yelling about "Times up, etc. " She was NOT a pleasant person to be around & made it nearly impossible to enjoy the visit with Tiffany. (Which was probably what she wanted because according to Tiffany her gf doesn't like what she does for 'work'.).
Wasn't worth the $$$ or aggravation.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/484172602419
-
11-06-22 18:34 #20728Senior Member

Posts: 7338I found the discussion on the BBFS thread. Search for freak. About on page 4 from Sept.
Originally Posted by ReallyCoolName
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 17:42 #20727Senior Member

Posts: 117Yeah, I'll go ahead and pass LOL. Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Edit: Still not going but I figured I’d share. She text me back from earlier and offered a “slow day special”. Bbfs for $50.
-
11-06-22 17:36 #20726Senior Member

Posts: 7338I don't remember the name. It was this year. I remember someone saying she responded hours later in the middle of the night. It doesn’t sound like the kind of place I would want to be in at night. There are others in the house but it was reported that they won’t bother you
Originally Posted by ReallyCoolName
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 17:34 #20725Senior Member

Posts: 117Damn. I have family that stays in that area so I was going to use that as a way to break off from the wife. Do you remember what name she went under for the old post? Looked up anal goddess but it brought up Sky and nothing came up for Chula.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 17:17 #20724Senior Member

Posts: 7338She has been talked about before. The place sounds like a drug house to me. She is sometimes slow to answer. Demons are involved.
Originally Posted by ReallyCoolName
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 16:18 #20723Senior Member

Posts: 193Man she is not my type but you guys are hyping her up regarding her BBBJ skills. I may have to think twice on her.
Originally Posted by Cltsdono
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 16:14 #20722Senior Member

Posts: 117Greek Goddess
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/98549758#.
Anyone have any experience? She seems new. I tried googling number but nothing popped up.
-
11-06-22 15:10 #20721Senior Member

Posts: 110Brianna Thumbs Up
I met Brianna for the first time a few days ago and had an incredible time. Note that she is bigger than her modeling pictures on her Eros ad. Still has that absurd rack though. Even with those mighty milkers in my sight, I think the most memorable thing is the BBBJ. Great technique, responsive to my reactions, and no rush whatsoever. Worth the price of admission IMO.
Originally Posted by Gevalia41
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




