Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6965

    Haruna at BookerSol

    Saw Haruna at BookerSol for a 30 min appointment. She is very petite, young, and very shy. She is sweet, but was not open to DFK, which was a bit disappointing. The NYC location does not offer table shower. The shower was strictly business and did not offer any play or preview of what's to come in the session. Back in the room they have a massage table as opposed to a bed. She definitely required taking the lead. Offers BBFS for +100 and BBFSCIP for +200. I enjoyed seeing her but will probably try other providers next time.

  2. #6964

    Same 4 places

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesEngr  [View Original Post]
    Really getting out-competed by you fellas who drop 200 roses for bb. Even at half hr sessions? Ridic! I cancel my sessions or change the talent even after shower as long as nothing significant happened and then they quote 200 for bb.

    Anyway, any Caucasian or Latina talent anywhere?
    Nobody here knows because they only go to the same 3 or 4 places. But are mostly shills.

  3. #6963

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is not BBFS friendly anymore, no matter how long or how many times you have seen her.

    I and others who I have talked with, all have seen her for years, many times, got BBFS no problem all those times.

    Now is a no go from her. I will not be seeing her again, assuming other long time clients won't be either if BB not available any longer.
    I'm out too. She used to be amazing, swallowing loads and letting me deposit them in her pussy whenever I wanted. Great body. Tight pussy. Nice personality.

    Something happened. I don't know if she caught something or what. But now sex is condom only and she won't swallow either.

    At 400/ hr she used to be a great value, allowing as many pops as you wanted in your time. She used to work on me tirelessly. My cock was in her pussy or mouth most of the time I spent with her.

    Its a shame, she was one of the greats. Now she's just another escort.
    Last edited by Slinky77; 11-11-22 at 16:13. Reason: more info

  4. #6962
    Quote Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her since her return that can report back? Hoping to see her soon for the first time.
    Ashley is not BBFS friendly anymore, no matter how long or how many times you have seen her.

    I and others who I have talked with, all have seen her for years, many times, got BBFS no problem all those times.

    Now is a no go from her. I will not be seeing her again, assuming other long time clients won't be either if BB not available any longer.

  5. #6961

    Haruna 10 ten club

    I am embarrassed to post this. I saw Haruna and she is super cute with a tone and well built spinner body. Her man mades are nice and great set of tits. A bit sensitive as I couldn't squeeze them super hard. Daty was clean and fantastic with her bald tiny pinked lipped pussy. She's one of the best slim girl body I have seen all year, there was no soft spot on her at all.

    Mouth is tiny and shallow BBBJ. Can't get much into her mouth at all but she tried to suck for a long time and swung around for daty on her own which was nice. Her kissing needs a lot of work but whatever. In the main event is where I couldn't handle her pussy. It is the Tightest I have seen all year and I usually can pump them until they give up but today I lasted about 3 minutes because she was so fucking tight. I was out of there at the 20 min mark in a 30 min session LOL! I was a bit embarrassed but I told her it's because she was so fucking tight that I couldn't hold my cum that I normally would. I left quickly since it got awkward for me to be a minute man. I will have to go back and fuck her properly.

  6. #6960
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesEngr  [View Original Post]
    Really getting out-competed by you fellas who drop 200 roses for bb. Even at half hr sessions? Ridic! I cancel my sessions or change the talent even after shower as long as nothing significant happened and then they quote 200 for bb.

    Anyway, any Caucasian or Latina talent anywhere?
    Dream dream you and Shagrila has Latina talents.

  7. #6959

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesEngr  [View Original Post]
    Really getting out-competed by you fellas who drop 200 roses for bb. Even at half hr sessions? Ridic! I cancel my sessions or change the talent even after shower as long as nothing significant happened and then they quote 200 for bb.

    Anyway, any Caucasian or Latina talent anywhere?
    Chloe at EC is among the most reliable CIP latina spinners. For 3 for a half hour. And she'll take however many shots you can give her in the allotted time.

  8. #6958

    BB extras

    Really getting out-competed by you fellas who drop 200 roses for bb. Even at half hr sessions? Ridic! I cancel my sessions or change the talent even after shower as long as nothing significant happened and then they quote 200 for bb.

    Anyway, any Caucasian or Latina talent anywhere?

  9. #6957
    Quote Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her since her return that can report back? Hoping to see her soon for the first time.
    According to all the reports I've heard, she no longer offers BBFS. I might be wrong, though.

  10. #6956

    Ashley Taylor

    Anyone seen her since her return that can report back? Hoping to see her soon for the first time.

  11. #6955

    Victoria. Red Rose

    Victoria. Not a stunner as far as looks go. When she gets her lips (top or bottom) around your friend raw you'll think she is a knock out. She does the best with what she was given as far as looks. I am a big fan of small natural B Cups with nice nips on Asian ladies. Victoria puts max effort into making to blow. Her head game is good and she'll start you off with that. If you want she will transition over to a raw FS. I usually finish back in her mouth. It is so nice to just be able to go back and forth without the hassles of suiting up. Address is 248 West 14th St.

  12. #6954
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie  [View Original Post]
    Seems like they may have cleaned house there, not sure why. Hopefully some of the girls will resurface elsewhere. I like Madison as well, and really miss Alex.
    Ask and ye shall receive. Alex is back on the schedule.

  13. #6953
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssTeam  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Madison is still on the payroll here, or did she get fired? I hope not; I miss that mouth of hers.
    Ignore -- I posted this in more appropriate section.

  14. #6952
    Seems like they may have cleaned house there, not sure why. Hopefully some of the girls will resurface elsewhere. I like Madison as well, and really miss Alex.

  15. #6951

    Madison at EC

    Anyone know if Madison is still on the payroll here, or did she get fired? I hope not; I miss that mouth of hers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape