Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 658
-
07-27-22 08:00 #418Senior Member

Posts: 185They do read them
There are 100% providers on this site. Not only do they read reviews but they post reviews acting like normal people. I posted a bad review of a provider a week ago and that provider found out who I was and blew up my phone until I removed my post. Shit is creepy.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 22:55 #417Senior Member

Posts: 37Potentially relevant, but mostly not
It can be useful to know a provider isn't willing / able to accommodate large packages. But otherwise not useful. Some people need to tell a story, but I'm not one of those people.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-22 10:43 #416Senior Member

Posts: 253Contrary to popular belief
Providers regularly read the board (I got ousted by one provider in my last review and she wasn't very happy with my story) and there's at least one reviewer here who is female.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
That being said, yeah, seems like a weird flex to mention dick size, I thought after all it was the motion of the ocean that mattered?
-
05-04-22 15:39 #415Senior Member

Posts: 278Umm only dudes in here.
Wondered why dudes write a report about a lovely lady and ruin it by allegedly bragging about their shit? With nothing but dudes in here why post that crap? Personally I don't care to read about ya baby stick, that's all I'm saying.
Creepin.
-
04-21-22 02:11 #414Senior Member

Posts: 1299McAfee and Malwarebytes
I use both McAfee and Malwarebytes on my computer and get good results. As far as sluggishness and debugging, you might want to look into getting another computer if your current one is more than 3 or 4 years old. Saving some of your files to a flash drive will also help.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 18:02 #413Senior Member

Posts: 1241You might just be loaded down with lots of temporary files and registry dead ends. Download the free version of CCleaner. Do the custom cleaner for the temporary files and do the "registry" to clean out the dead ends. If you've never used CCleaner, you might be surprised how well your PC runs after a good cleaning. I run mine about every two weeks. It's certainly a simple first step before you start messing with your operating system.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 12:49 #412Senior Member

Posts: 197Malware Bytes is the best last time I checked.
If its a windows PC its probably easier to back up whatever you need to and reset the computer. But Malware Bytes can be downloaded and ran for free. Ignore all the offers to buy it.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 12:42 #411Senior Member

Posts: 1065Re Install O / S
You need to get rid of the garbage that's on the computer. There are two types of installation. You can save all of your documentation and ask the computer to delete the apps and reinstall the operating system. The last option would be to make the operating system just like it came out of the box and erase everything. How would you fix the registry? Reinstall the operating system.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-22 10:53 #410Senior Member

Posts: 558Antivirus
I guess this request can be posted to this thread. My porn / mongering computer is rather sluggish and needs a good scrubbing. Can anyone recommend a good debugging program I can d / l or purchase. Thanks in advance.
PB.
-
04-05-22 15:02 #409Senior Member

Posts: 269Very true. Wise men have said Dem and Republicans are different sides of the same coin. My overall point is Republicans laid the foundation for being the law and order party. And have brow beat Dems on this as well. To the point Dems that talk of legalizing sex work actually get demonized and branded as uber liberal or Socialist. For wanting to do things that actually help real people.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 14:35 #408Senior Member

Posts: 2686Not a partisan agenda
The bill's sponsor is a Democrat. Just a reminder that Eliot Spitzer ("Client 9") was prosecuting escort services while also patronizing them.
Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 14:15 #407Senior Member

Posts: 269And therein lies the problem. They're making it ALL their business and sex trafficking is the new fancy bow they're putting on it. Sex trafficking has become a catch all. And is a buzz word use to brow beat politicians and voters alike to keep sex work criminalized in this country. And also to create all kinds of new laws to crack down on it.. It reminds me of the war on drugs actually.. mainly trying to insure prisons stay neatly stocked.. I'm sure ACS / LCS would qualify as sex trafficking. I've known guys that have hosted GB events where money was involved and they went down under sex trafficking. Where all the girls were of legal age just trying to make ends meet on the side.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 12:45 #406Senior Member

Posts: 1299We'll see
First of all, the governor has yet to sign or veto the bill. The bill passed both houses of the General Assembly as amended and with strong bipartisan majorities: 96-0 in the House, 36-4 in the Senate. I suspect any veto would be overridden.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
I'm OK with the government cracking down on actual human trafficking. I've got no desire to see providers who are in the business against their will. Pimps and traffickers don't belong on the streets. What bothers me is when do-gooders slap the "human trafficking" label on consenting adults activities simply because an exchange of money is involved. That, my friends, is none of their business.
-
04-05-22 09:09 #405Senior Member

Posts: 371That's his point
Sex workers not voting and they are minority anyways. With it being illegal, price of pussy keeps rising because of "risk".
Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 08:43 #404Senior Member

Posts: 269I highly doubt sex workers vote. Sex work and criminalizing it has ALWAYS been a republican agenda.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
Besides these same laws crack down on them and place them right in jail with the monger.. How is that voting their interest when they're out here ducking and dodging too..










Reply With Quote






