Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 643 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 693 743 1143 1643 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 30351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20721

    Brianna Thumbs Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Gevalia41  [View Original Post]
    For the mongers who love big boobs and great bbj's.

    I used to see her when I lived in NYC 25 years ago and she gave the best bbj. I saw her today and she still gives the best bbj. Granted her body is not the same as it was back then, she no longer looks like her pictures, however she is still pretty and her boobs are fantastic. In summary if you want to play with a big boob MILF and get a fantastic BBJ you will enjoy her. Great personality.

    *https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5445787.htm?cat=1.
    I met Brianna for the first time a few days ago and had an incredible time. Note that she is bigger than her modeling pictures on her Eros ad. Still has that absurd rack though. Even with those mighty milkers in my sight, I think the most memorable thing is the BBBJ. Great technique, responsive to my reactions, and no rush whatsoever. Worth the price of admission IMO.

  2. #20720

    Busty Brianna is in town

    For the mongers who love big boobs and great bbj's.

    I used to see her when I lived in NYC 25 years ago and she gave the best bbj. I saw her today and she still gives the best bbj. Granted her body is not the same as it was back then, she no longer looks like her pictures, however she is still pretty and her boobs are fantastic. In summary if you want to play with a big boob MILF and get a fantastic BBJ you will enjoy her. Great personality.

    *https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5445787.htm?cat=1.

  3. #20719
    If they are the same woman, then the ones on the tryst site are younger and thinner versions of her? That wouldn't be unusual and she sometimes posts fake pics. She doesn't have a good reputation. She changes her ads to run away from her reputation and I noticed recently she has been listing different parts of town. Not good signs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    I think these are one in the same, my visit with her a few years ago was not great. Thick MILF with big tits, some haggling over the service. Never repeated. If I recall her reviews are mixed.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/887547131046

  4. #20718
    Search for Tiffany Love. I made an appointment with her once and she led me to the area and then ghosted me when it came time to get her final address. I suspect she double booked on me. I hear she will take it bare with CIP but since I never met her, I can't confirm it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat86  [View Original Post]
    She looks promising.

    I searched on this thread and did not see anything.

    Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybaby

  5. #20717

    Same Tiffany?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    I think these are one in the same, my visit with her a few years ago was not great. Thick MILF with big tits, some haggling over the service. Never repeated. If I recall her reviews are mixed.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/887547131046
    Some of the pics look similar, but on the tryst site, I would not describe her as thick. Might TOFTT.

  6. #20716
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat86  [View Original Post]
    She looks promising.

    I searched on this thread and did not see anything.

    Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybaby
    I think these are one in the same, my visit with her a few years ago was not great. Thick MILF with big tits, some haggling over the service. Never repeated. If I recall her reviews are mixed.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/887547131046

  7. #20715

    Tiffany Baby?

    She looks promising.

    I searched on this thread and did not see anything.

    Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiffanybaby

  8. #20714
    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXXX  [View Original Post]
    Just returning from appointment. Take your chance. Another female with medicinespots all over body and a aa dude involved. Knock the door in middle of appointment and had to leave with protection on. Funny but it is what it is. Will never dare to go back. Payed 2 bills. Spent 10 minutes.
    Sorry to hear you got ripped off. Been there and it's no fun. I haven't had any issues with her, but like I posted in ad she has demon issues. When that's the case plus having bf / pimp the odds of being ripped off are higher. Thanks for the heads up.

  9. #20713

    Own thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GoFigure69  [View Original Post]
    I had a date with this provider hard as hell to get a hold of had to wait wait wait. But she is pretty and nice to talk too.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/433372905905
    Hey man, welcome! Sammy has her own thread since dudes love to talk a lot about this provider who is consistent at inconsistency just like my wife. I'm glad some guys have more time than me to chase tail and that they've enjoyed partaking of this young vixen. Happy hunting and stay safe, all.

  10. #20712
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFigure69  [View Original Post]
    I had a date with this provider hard as hell to get a hold of had to wait wait wait. But she is pretty and nice to talk too.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/433372905905
    Yeah can't seem to get a respone from her anymore, sucks.

  11. #20711

    Sammy

    I had a date with this provider hard as hell to get a hold of had to wait wait wait. But she is pretty and nice to talk too.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/433372905905

  12. #20710

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by ConCityKing  [View Original Post]
    She posted her pornhub in the add, one of the videos has a table slap full of needles. I've seen it all now! Stay safe friends.
    Sorry I'm new to this thanks didn't look into that.

  13. #20709
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    That's too many "no's" for me. I'll keep to my regulars who say "yes" to all of those things plus a lot more.
    Bet she just sits there and makes the monger do all the work, I'm passing sounds kinda GPS.

  14. #20708

    Giamulatto

    Quote Originally Posted by Giamulatto  [View Original Post]
    I have * so and why do you guys come to this review board to hide behind anonymous names? Safety First Guys!!
    I'm guessing Gia mulatto is an anonymous me too.

  15. #20707

    She looks great and seems nice but

    That's too many "no's" for me. I'll keep to my regulars who say "yes" to all of those things plus a lot more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giamulatto  [View Original Post]
    No DATY, NO Bare, NO BBJ, NO Kissing. Thanks! Safety and cleanliness first!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape