Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 33445
-
11-07-22 13:28 #25360Banned asshole

Posts: 704I just can't bring myself to pay $400 fuck someone. To me that's absolutely insane.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
But to each their own!
-
11-07-22 13:09 #25359Senior Member

Posts: 28I was the one who posted it. The review was VERY real. But I needed one to get back on after taking a long break from the site. Yes I agree her older pics where she was thinner are crazy hot but I just don't see how an experience with her could have been any better. 99% Of today's providers could learn allot from her.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 12:38 #25358Banned Member

Posts: 1056Addie
I always thought that Rosalie was Addie but you may be the first to confirm that here. I've seen where others say they're 2 different people, but how many 4˝ foot tall hookers are there in Cincinnati? LOL Always wanted to see her but I'm afraid I might like her too much and then start looking at more 4 footers while walking down the street. Don't want to go there.
Originally Posted by NatiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 12:29 #25357Senior Member

Posts: 89Rosalie / Addie
I can't remember if I did a review on her her in 2016 when she was Addie. She was very sweet and easy to talk to. I used to pick her up in Eastgate and take her to my place, 25mi away, for an hr FS.
Originally Posted by JaackTo
[View Original Post]
$$. 5. She did a nice bbj for such a tiny person. She would wrestle it down. She is childsize, and if you don't feel a little like a pedophile, then you might be one. That didn't stop me from holding her ass with one hand while I banged her standing. I did get her to BBFS but no cip. She is about 28 now. I saw her I'd in 2016. I bet she has more rules now to go with her bigger price. Sweet as pie with the biggest labia you ever saw! Yum yum. Like a monarch butterfly. I did actually measure and weigh her just over 6yrs ago and she was 4'6" 88lbs. I also got her to pose for some pics, one with her holding a pistol grip pump 12ga shotgun. Almost as big as her. Yes, it was unloaded. Wish I still had the pics, but that phone is gone.
Enjoy her, she was a great one.
-
11-07-22 11:41 #25356Senior Member

Posts: 313Where
Can someone please direct me to the advertiser section where she posts? The one I keep clicking on says 404 bad gateway.
Originally Posted by Runner2017
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-07-22 10:14 #25355Senior Member

Posts: 112Hollee
I haven't been around for a few days for those who asked about Hollee. I think I got you the info you need. Sorry for the delay.
Keep 'er movin.
SOCA.
-
11-07-22 09:12 #25354Senior Member

Posts: 537Dude rtff
No sir, not one, especially when you don't try to search her name (spelled correctly in the link, there is no "ine" in her name) you absolutely won't find pages and pages of reviews.
Originally Posted by JaackTo
[View Original Post]
Seriously man, I'm typically not a dick but it would have taken LESS effort to search than to ask.
She's well-reviewed and a known quantity so do some research and hopefully you'll have a great time.
-
11-06-22 19:40 #25353Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Skittles
I've never seen this girl, and I never will. I know her from real life in a context that means I can't ever go there.
But if I'm honest I'm curious if anyone can tell me about her. You know, so I can live vicariously for a second! LOL.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/98575855
-
11-06-22 15:04 #25352Senior Member

Posts: 247Sheri
I decided to TOFTT. She is just like pictures. She is nice and seems to enjoy what she is doing. Multi pops no clock Watching. If you like the MILF type with a decent (not spinner body but not big either just what you would expect from well maintained 40 something body). Nice bolt-ons. Overall nice experience. In past would have said no on rate but with all the others in same range would likely repeat.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 14:18 #25351Senior Member

Posts: 154Talented Tee
Use to go by Talented Tee on Tryst. Disappeared about six weeks ago. Comms were terrible and she no-showed and ghosted twice after making arrangements to meet.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 13:06 #25350Senior Member

Posts: 1825Anybody?
Looking for an Eastside regular.
Anybody?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/white-toes/51248128
-
11-06-22 10:49 #25349Banned Member

Posts: 5352I have a UTRA provider in Ocala Fl. The same way super hot body great parents an a 8 year old daughter the worships her great parents but hangs with the wrong crowd.
Originally Posted by NineIncher
[View Original Post]
One of the best fucks I have had just hope she gets out or stay out before I get down for the winter.
-
11-06-22 10:41 #25348Banned Member

Posts: 5352Petra was great when she was on the Eastside saw her many times. After she stopped an come back in the northern Ky. Area she had put on a lot of weight an her service wasn't near as good. If she came back the way she was when on the eastside would make the trip to see her but don't see that happening.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 01:44 #25347Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 29Thank you, I really enjoyed our time!
Thank you, I look forward to a fun future with you baby xoxo.
Originally Posted by KJessup
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 23:37 #25346Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 29Thank you baby, I enjoyed you as well! XOXO.
Originally Posted by KJessup
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






