Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 540 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 590 640 1040 1540 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 33433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25348
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Never saw this one, but years back when I first found this site remember reading her rave reviews. Someone posted a review on LC, first one since 2016 on that profile. Could just be a BS post by a guy to create an account so he can read other provider reviews.

    Tried to edit to post a link to the ad, but the profile just got bumped up from the review. Since there's no ads associated with the profile guess I answered my own question.
    Petra was great when she was on the Eastside saw her many times. After she stopped an come back in the northern Ky. Area she had put on a lot of weight an her service wasn't near as good. If she came back the way she was when on the eastside would make the trip to see her but don't see that happening.

  2. #25347
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    Thank you, I really enjoyed our time!

    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    So Lilwetwet is now my ATF! Comms were prefect. Little ww made todays arrangement possible. She went out of her way to make it hapen. Much appreciated! I don't go into details because that's between her and I. But she is pretty dang Hot. Very reasonable $$ Yep my ATF. She is on here for you to contact. Take good care of her!
    Thank you, I look forward to a fun future with you baby xoxo.

  3. #25346
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    So Lilwetwet is now my ATF! Comms were prefect. Little ww made todays arrangement possible. She went out of her way to make it hapen. Much appreciated! I don't go into details because that's between her and I. But she is pretty dang Hot. Very reasonable $$ Yep my ATF. She is on here for you to contact. Take good care of her!
    Thank you baby, I enjoyed you as well! XOXO.

  4. #25345

    Cierra

    I saw cierra today she's lost even more weight and has some sexy new outfits. I enjoyed her full menu for a reasonable donation. I have her private number if interested.

  5. #25344

    Lilwetwet Oh my!

    So Lilwetwet is now my ATF! Comms were prefect. Little ww made todays arrangement possible. She went out of her way to make it hapen. Much appreciated! I don't go into details because that's between her and I. But she is pretty dang Hot. Very reasonable $$ Yep my ATF. She is on here for you to contact. Take good care of her!

  6. #25343

    Rosaline


  7. #25342

    Rosaline


  8. #25341

    Definitely not Petra!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5138459810/1

    Looks as if it a fake ad or just plain stolen pictures.

    An ad for same. Day posted both her and Cleveland.
    This isn't Petra!

  9. #25340

    Petra

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    Wish so, but I doubt it. When she left she went to the far west and has little if any reason to return. Certainly, not for us.
    Don't know who this is but it's definitely not Petra!!

  10. #25339

    Petra

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5138459810/1

    Looks as if it a fake ad or just plain stolen pictures.

    An ad for same. Day posted both her and Cleveland.
    Wish so, but I doubt it. When she left she went to the far west and has little if any reason to return. Certainly, not for us.

  11. #25338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Petra Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Never saw this one, but years back when I first found this site remember reading her rave reviews. Someone posted a review on LC, first one since 2016 on that profile. Could just be a BS post by a guy to create an account so he can read other provider reviews.

    Tried to edit to post a link to the ad, but the profile just got bumped up from the review. Since there's no ads associated with the profile guess I answered my own question.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5138459810/1

    Looks as if it a fake ad or just plain stolen pictures.

    An ad for same. Day posted both her and Cleveland.

  12. #25337
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She posts here, so contact her directly.
    Thank you.

  13. #25336

    Advertiser's Section

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2017  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her digits that can share? Thanks.
    She posts here, so contact her directly.

  14. #25335
    Anyone have her digits that can share? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    From the reviews I've seen on her, others may not be interested in the details but I am so that's how I do my reviews. Hollee's been good at responding and sent a few pictures. She actually had reached out to me for a reminder which for me isn't always cool but during the day it's usually fine and it was nothing suggestive. I didn't think I was going to be able to see her due my schedule but that changed and she was still available so I think she is pretty low volume. She's deep in a safe neighborhood in NKY so it's a little bit of work to get to her which is probably a good thing. I wasn't so sure about parking in the driveway but the street was crowded so. With your text, she opens the garage door down a sloped drive and you walk into a finished basement with double bed that she had to make up and a sparsely furnished room with a bathroom off one side, generally cluttered but not dirty and kid's toys scattered around. She has kids.

    I have not even looked again to compare to the real deal other than to say she is not as small as she was in the pics but she is a pretty girl. She's tall, 5'8" ish and thick. The tits are real and firm. As I recall, in the pics, they easily could have been fake. She's a young (late 20's) thick so it moves a lot but isn't flying all over the place. I like thick girls and probably prefer this Hollee to the thinner one. It's jam not jelly. Her attitude makes her sexy. She's submissive, grateful and focused on you. Those are always keepers in my book. She reminded me of Nana attitude-wise for those of you who partook. There wasn't a lot of talking but what there was, was comfortable. No chatterbox or silent sally.

  15. #25334

    Petra

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Never saw this one, but years back when I first found this site remember reading her rave reviews. Someone posted a review on LC, first one since 2016 on that profile. Could just be a BS post by a guy to create an account so he can read other provider reviews.

    Tried to edit to post a link to the ad, but the profile just got bumped up from the review. Since there's no ads associated with the profile guess I answered my own question.
    Oh, yes, this is Petra! Such a special woman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape