Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 616 1116 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 22119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20394

    Unity little person

    I drove by unity and around 85th to 90th I saw a little person with the girls. Anybody have any info on her? Always wanted to knock that off my bucket list?

  2. #20393

    Nikki hoodrat

    I'm working down in Miami today, is there an area where she can be found or is she by contact number only, any help would be appreciated.

  3. #20392
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    Cash and dash.

    I've known her for a very long time and can see she is hitting her substance of choice hard and is looking really bad.

    Lost a lot of weight and is looking more and more like a junkie.

    Constantly asking for money to be sent to her 5 times a day which I've been ignoring.

    But set up a pick up and asked me to front her some money? Obviously I know what that means.

    Being the nice guy I caved in, but NOT trusting her have her just enough to get something.

    And don't need to finish the story we all know what happened.

    Poof the Houdini act.

    Thank god I listen to my spidey senses and just gave her a little up front.

    Also caught her with sticky fingers stealing shit from the glove box on other occasions.

    She has definitely changed for the worst.

    Hanging around the bottom of the barrel hood neighbor shits but then again that has never changed.

    So warning, keep a close grip and eye on her.
    Wow, yeah, Seems Nikki is a fallen angel now. Just be glad to have had her back in her prime, when she was in her 20's.

    All good things eventually come to an end.I removed the picture with the guy because in the past we have had assholes dox mongers like this.

    A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki HR (2).JPG‎  

  4. #20391
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob000  [View Original Post]
    So says the guy who has multiple messages in my inbox hitting me up for phone numbers for several different girls LOL. Blocked.

    You probably should have read back through your message history and seeing who you got so many good contacts from, but that is in the past now.
    What? LOL!

    I have never requested a contact info from any monger here, ever.

    Lots of mongers have voluntarily sent me ph#s that I don't bother with and did not ask for.

    I did get Nikki's contact from my friend Rick, but several years ago.

    You're confused, thinking of somebody else.

    But congratulations on fixing your Paragraph Formatting.

  5. #20390
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAJunk  [View Original Post]
    She has declined a lot from her younger days when she started and that's like 2011 when I first saw her, her flower don't look like that no mo. She was staying with someone on 47th street and 441 recently and saw a couple of her veteran friends including Megan, another great provider. I last saw her early this summer and she has not responded. I still want to see her, cause she gives one of the best slow nice mouth grip on point my junk BBBJ, that I start pre cumming a lot and she keeps going until I can third nut no more like a 15 minutes average session.

    She's the best.
    Wait. Is this Bunny from OT you talking about??

  6. #20389

    Nikki hood rat / beware

    Cash and dash.

    I've known her for a very long time and can see she is hitting her substance of choice hard and is looking really bad.

    Lost a lot of weight and is looking more and more like a junkie.

    Constantly asking for money to be sent to her 5 times a day which I've been ignoring.

    But set up a pick up and asked me to front her some money? Obviously I know what that means.

    Being the nice guy I caved in, but NOT trusting her have her just enough to get something.

    And don't need to finish the story we all know what happened.

    Poof the Houdini act.

    Thank god I listen to my spidey senses and just gave her a little up front.

    Also caught her with sticky fingers stealing shit from the glove box on other occasions.

    She has definitely changed for the worst.

    Hanging around the bottom of the barrel hood neighbor shits but then again that has never changed.

    So warning, keep a close grip and eye on her.

  7. #20388
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    I know, right? Any so called monger that wants to brag to everyone he's got a 7 inch dick probably has issues with the real size of his pecker.

    I'm not into comparing hard-ons, but most of the women I've been with have told me I have a nice dick, so I just take their word for it.

    I think you're referring to Nikki in the 2012 video. She was in her prime then, and she was hot. Thanks Eddie.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V2_...ew?usp=sharing
    So says the guy who has multiple messages in my inbox hitting me up for phone numbers for several different girls LOL. Blocked.

    You probably should have read back through your message history and seeing who you got so many good contacts from, but that is in the past now.

  8. #20387
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAJunk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she thinks she is all that and thee so called gang are eratic cats trying to get there dead presidents. Treat her good and she will suck you good and bounce on it as I'm lazy and the paying customer to remind her.
    Yeah, Nikki is, for the most part, a fun hook-up.

    But she has her bad mood days too and it's not a problem if you get her some 4 Loco or some strong weed.

    She'll go along with whatever you want to do, like making videos, raw dog action. Etc.

    But if you upset her she can get real belligerent.

  9. #20386

    Rachel aka Sonia Bunny her stripper name

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    I was just scrolling ancient reviews. I wonder if this lady is out.
    She has declined a lot from her younger days when she started and that's like 2011 when I first saw her, her flower don't look like that no mo. She was staying with someone on 47th street and 441 recently and saw a couple of her veteran friends including Megan, another great provider. I last saw her early this summer and she has not responded. I still want to see her, cause she gives one of the best slow nice mouth grip on point my junk BBBJ, that I start pre cumming a lot and she keeps going until I can third nut no more like a 15 minutes average session.

    She's the best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015 Rachel akak Sonia Bunny.JPG‎   2015 Rachel akak Sonia Bunny flower.JPG‎  

  10. #20385

    Action on unity

    Decide to do an afternoon stroll down unity. By chevron only say a bbw in all red. Looks familiar but don't know most of these girls names. Continue going to dealers and tons of action. Typical 2 LSW that hide down the block. Then there were 2 slim BSW. Picked up one which I forgot name but quoted 4 Jackson's for CBJ. I never pay what they quote, won't say exact but know it was less. As I dropped her off 2 thick BSW appeared. Would have picked up if I had more time. Read a couple post below that unity was hot but did not notice any activity today. But as always be careful out there.

  11. #20384

    Her

    Quote Originally Posted by GatorJim11  [View Original Post]
    Think she goes by that when working but not sure, got her socials but sure she doesn't want her name out there. Seen her out on Unity down towards 90th a bunch of times but she always wanted 1. 0. Got her digits and one day when it was slow she agreed to. 6 for a CBJ with a vid and it was actually great. Took her time and followed directions well. Repeated a few times already.
    Where can I get her?

  12. #20383

    Hood rat sucking cock like always

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    I'd be careful with Nikki, she has more than a few contacts with Gangster Hoodlums. She's nice enough, but she's dangerous if you piss her off.
    Yeah she thinks she is all that and thee so called gang are eratic cats trying to get there dead presidents. Treat her good and she will suck you good and bounce on it as I'm lazy and the paying customer to remind her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20221021oot rat bj 12PM.JPG‎  

  13. #20382
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieEddie  [View Original Post]
    Well said BL, your video banging Nikki was about the best ever posted.

    This guy isn't real, he's just a big talker. Does a ton of self promotion in one giant paragraph. Like a real armature.
    I know, right? Any so called monger that wants to brag to everyone he's got a 7 inch dick probably has issues with the real size of his pecker.

    I'm not into comparing hard-ons, but most of the women I've been with have told me I have a nice dick, so I just take their word for it.

    I think you're referring to Nikki in the 2012 video. She was in her prime then, and she was hot. Thanks Eddie.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V2_...ew?usp=sharing

  14. #20381
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #20380
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBlackPicasso  [View Original Post]
    This is for every monger who is mongering in the area of Miami Ave between 79th-70th. They are staking out the Palm Plaza Motel area. The police are watching that area for cars to pass by and pick up girls or anything of the sort. I had a dream where 10 undercover cops forced me to get out of my car and had the K9 come and sniff for drugs. Avoid the Palm Plaza Motel at all cost. The cars I saw in my dream were a Black dodge charger, Blacked out van, black ford with no license plate.
    Thank you, brother. These are the types of alerts that we need in here. Could save the livelihood of lot of people. Appreciate that shit, homie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape