Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 18365
-
11-07-22 09:32 #12620Senior Member

Posts: 3103Depends
If you want FS you are guaranteed that at Oasis. No so at Island breeze or Eva.
Originally Posted by Jl0630
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 08:05 #12619Senior Member

Posts: 31Oasis or IB
Going to try to hit up one or the other later today. What's the consensus? Oasis or Island Breeze?
I'm a big fan and repeat customer of Thai BeBe.
-
11-06-22 22:01 #12618Senior Member

Posts: 640Inflation at the AMPs
I don't know about everyone else, but I think inflation has finally hit the AMPs. I used to be $$ total for years. Now it's $$. 3, $$. 4, $$. 5. $$60. Some girls want $$ just for donation, excluding house fee. It's not worth it with all the covered bullshit and so many of them won't let you touch the sweet spots. It's the younger pretty girls who are most like this. Maybe it's just me, but the older gals who aren't as pretty and sexy are much more accommodating and my experience has almost always been a better time. Anyway that's my rant for tonight. Opinions welcome.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 19:39 #12617Senior Member

Posts: 3103I suggest calling first
The girls rotate back and forth between those two places.
Originally Posted by Bougar1
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 15:28 #12616Senior Member

Posts: 640Korean Bebe
I've never been with Thai Bebe but she has had great reviews. I have been with Korean Bebe and think she's great. All of her reviews are definitely good and she's definitely recommended. Also, later this week another very good Joy returns to Sun's. She too comes highly recommended.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
I hope this post actually gets posted. I've submitted several trying to reply to your questions and they've never shown up.
-
11-06-22 13:06 #12615Senior Member

Posts: 154Bebe
Ok, thanks for clearing that up! Ok, I've seen Thai Bebe then! Is Korean Bebe as good.
Originally Posted by Bruno502
[View Original Post]
Or is there no touching Thai Bebe? Ha.
-
11-06-22 12:40 #12614Senior Member

Posts: 208And Churchill is on Wurtele Dr.
Originally Posted by Bruno502
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 12:10 #12613Senior Member

Posts: 94Two different BeBes
There are two different spa girls that go by BeBe. One at Sun, one at Empire. If you want the Thai BeBe she was at Empire but is currently not there (visiting Thailand) but is supposed to return. The Korean BeBe is currently at Sun and has great reviews. Hope this clears things up.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 12:03 #12612Senior Member

Posts: 94Stress Away
Stress Away is located in the strip center at 4162 Bardstown Rd behind the O'Reilly's. Take a right just past the Thornton's.
Originally Posted by LoveTheRub6
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 11:56 #12611Senior Member

Posts: 25Go to IB, I went to Eva's for the last time in September and Lee Lee wanted a $200 tip. I already paid my $60 so I just walked out and haven't been back.
Originally Posted by Spanky2940
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 11:46 #12610Senior Member

Posts: 25Two Bebe
There are two named Bebe. The one at Suns is Korean and there now. The other one works at Empire, but is in Thailand and you will not be able to I stuff that turkey until after Thanksgiving. Both are hot.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 11:35 #12609Senior Member

Posts: 640There are two Bebe's and both are nice. One at Sun's and one at Empire, but only Bebe at Sun's is in town. I read a few months ago after she left, that Empire Bebe would be back this month.
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 11:28 #12608Senior Member

Posts: 154Bebe
So I've seen two different spots. Is Bebe at Suns or Empire? I want to make sure.
I go to the right place to see her again.
-
11-06-22 07:27 #12607Senior Member

Posts: 39Stress Away
I have tried to find Stress Away, Are you all talking about Churchhill?
Originally Posted by DjangosTigerr
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 23:14 #12606Senior Member

Posts: 636Not sure
Maybe she meant she was the only one there at the time. When I saw her awhile back she was but I went early. Toward the end of my hr a tall girl walked un the back door. I just assumed she worked there.
Originally Posted by JackD05
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





