Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 22119
-
11-14-22 10:25 #20394Senior Member

Posts: 26Unity little person
I drove by unity and around 85th to 90th I saw a little person with the girls. Anybody have any info on her? Always wanted to knock that off my bucket list?
-
11-13-22 14:04 #20393Senior Member

Posts: 292Nikki hoodrat
I'm working down in Miami today, is there an area where she can be found or is she by contact number only, any help would be appreciated.
-
11-12-22 05:16 #20392Banned Member

Posts: 663Wow, yeah, Seems Nikki is a fallen angel now. Just be glad to have had her back in her prime, when she was in her 20's.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
All good things eventually come to an end.I removed the picture with the guy because in the past we have had assholes dox mongers like this.
A2
-
11-12-22 05:07 #20391Banned Member

Posts: 663What? LOL!
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
I have never requested a contact info from any monger here, ever.
Lots of mongers have voluntarily sent me ph#s that I don't bother with and did not ask for.
I did get Nikki's contact from my friend Rick, but several years ago.
You're confused, thinking of somebody else.
But congratulations on fixing your Paragraph Formatting.
-
11-12-22 00:11 #20390Senior Member

Posts: 595Wait. Is this Bunny from OT you talking about??
Originally Posted by LuvAJunk
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 11:23 #20389Senior Member

Posts: 821Nikki hood rat / beware
Cash and dash.
I've known her for a very long time and can see she is hitting her substance of choice hard and is looking really bad.
Lost a lot of weight and is looking more and more like a junkie.
Constantly asking for money to be sent to her 5 times a day which I've been ignoring.
But set up a pick up and asked me to front her some money? Obviously I know what that means.
Being the nice guy I caved in, but NOT trusting her have her just enough to get something.
And don't need to finish the story we all know what happened.
Poof the Houdini act.
Thank god I listen to my spidey senses and just gave her a little up front.
Also caught her with sticky fingers stealing shit from the glove box on other occasions.
She has definitely changed for the worst.
Hanging around the bottom of the barrel hood neighbor shits but then again that has never changed.
So warning, keep a close grip and eye on her.
-
11-11-22 05:18 #20388Banned Member

Posts: 925So says the guy who has multiple messages in my inbox hitting me up for phone numbers for several different girls LOL. Blocked.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
You probably should have read back through your message history and seeing who you got so many good contacts from, but that is in the past now.
-
11-11-22 04:48 #20387Banned Member

Posts: 663Yeah, Nikki is, for the most part, a fun hook-up.
Originally Posted by LuvAJunk
[View Original Post]
But she has her bad mood days too and it's not a problem if you get her some 4 Loco or some strong weed.
She'll go along with whatever you want to do, like making videos, raw dog action. Etc.
But if you upset her she can get real belligerent.
-
11-10-22 10:27 #20386Senior Member

Posts: 326Rachel aka Sonia Bunny her stripper name
She has declined a lot from her younger days when she started and that's like 2011 when I first saw her, her flower don't look like that no mo. She was staying with someone on 47th street and 441 recently and saw a couple of her veteran friends including Megan, another great provider. I last saw her early this summer and she has not responded. I still want to see her, cause she gives one of the best slow nice mouth grip on point my junk BBBJ, that I start pre cumming a lot and she keeps going until I can third nut no more like a 15 minutes average session.
Originally Posted by SavageThing
[View Original Post]
She's the best.
-
11-08-22 15:03 #20385Senior Member

Posts: 31Action on unity
Decide to do an afternoon stroll down unity. By chevron only say a bbw in all red. Looks familiar but don't know most of these girls names. Continue going to dealers and tons of action. Typical 2 LSW that hide down the block. Then there were 2 slim BSW. Picked up one which I forgot name but quoted 4 Jackson's for CBJ. I never pay what they quote, won't say exact but know it was less. As I dropped her off 2 thick BSW appeared. Would have picked up if I had more time. Read a couple post below that unity was hot but did not notice any activity today. But as always be careful out there.
-
11-08-22 00:07 #20384Regular Member

Posts: 15Her
Where can I get her?
Originally Posted by GatorJim11
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 20:59 #20383Senior Member

Posts: 326Hood rat sucking cock like always
Yeah she thinks she is all that and thee so called gang are eratic cats trying to get there dead presidents. Treat her good and she will suck you good and bounce on it as I'm lazy and the paying customer to remind her.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 16:47 #20382Banned Member

Posts: 663I know, right? Any so called monger that wants to brag to everyone he's got a 7 inch dick probably has issues with the real size of his pecker.
Originally Posted by EddieEddie
[View Original Post]
I'm not into comparing hard-ons, but most of the women I've been with have told me I have a nice dick, so I just take their word for it.
I think you're referring to Nikki in the 2012 video. She was in her prime then, and she was hot. Thanks Eddie.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V2_...ew?usp=sharing
-
11-06-22 12:33 #20381Banned Member

Posts: 26[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-06-22 09:38 #20380Senior Member

Posts: 595Thank you, brother. These are the types of alerts that we need in here. Could save the livelihood of lot of people. Appreciate that shit, homie.
Originally Posted by DaBlackPicasso
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






