Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 22119
-
11-06-22 09:08 #20379Banned Member

Posts: 663I'd be careful with Nikki, she has more than a few contacts with Gangster Hoodlums. She's nice enough, but she's dangerous if you piss her off.
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 22:41 #20378Banned Member

Posts: 169[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Hope it was worth what it cost you.
A2
-
11-04-22 23:12 #20377Regular Member

Posts: 8Good look. They are on unity also.
Originally Posted by DaBlackPicasso
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 23:03 #20376Regular Member

Posts: 8Unity hot tonight.
Originally Posted by DaBlackPicasso
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 22:20 #20375Senior Member

Posts: 317Alert!
This is for every monger who is mongering in the area of Miami Ave between 79th-70th. They are staking out the Palm Plaza Motel area. The police are watching that area for cars to pass by and pick up girls or anything of the sort. I had a dream where 10 undercover cops forced me to get out of my car and had the K9 come and sniff for drugs. Avoid the Palm Plaza Motel at all cost. The cars I saw in my dream were a Black dodge charger, Blacked out van, black ford with no license plate.
-
11-04-22 18:24 #20374Senior Member

Posts: 1129Yeah, I used to see her quite a bit, years ago when she stayed at Willard. She could suck dick like a CHAMP!
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 03:03 #20373Senior Member

Posts: 175Good old days when Nikki was a good girl but those days are long gone and now she likes to request money and never show up.
Originally Posted by LurkerX
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 14:35 #20372Senior Member

Posts: 219She is gone
She passed away a while back.
Originally Posted by SavageThing
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 14:25 #20371Senior Member

Posts: 65Guess YMMV and it did for me
First experience with her was horrible, instantly when she got in my car she started saying how she's not like other ****** and can make more online yet she's on the streets LOL. She started off by saying she's hearing girls just want a Hamilton but that she ain't like those girls so minimum a Jackson and Hamilton for her. That's cool with me so I go for it, but I tell her I want BBJCIM and she starts going off how all men are the same and that she can't stand us men and I told her if she does a good Job and stop bitching she'll get a tip, rushed job with teeth involved, did swallow tho but won't repeat unless why'all experience with her convinces me other wise.
Originally Posted by LuvAJunk
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 01:39 #20370Senior Member

Posts: 177Blue eyes
I also wonder if she's still around.
Originally Posted by JoeBlack
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 00:49 #20369Senior Member

Posts: 177Oldies- sonjia
I was just scrolling ancient reviews. I wonder if this lady is out.
Originally Posted by Granger3
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 22:41 #20368Senior Member

Posts: 326That's my cum lady wife your talking about, she made amends to my junk and got possessed when she went down on me pee every time. I finally let her loose cause she getting out of hand and started malicious dealing with my friends. I'm like bro, bro before that garden hose and got divorced. Saw her again a few weeks ago on the streets hustling.
Originally Posted by DaBlackPicasso
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 20:03 #20367Banned Member

Posts: 925I will service her. Planning to make a video with her. Full production style. She won't rip me off. What's her contract. Have not seen her in a few years. Will post the video after. Trust me you will want to see it. I already have a place for the shoot. And everything ready. Going to do a 3 hole monster cock gang bang. Got 2 other guys lined up one packing a full really thick 12" sausage like Shane Diesel, and a thick 10" plus me at 8. She will be down to jump on it for the income who gets paid afterwards. With a few bits of candy right before on location and during to tide her over until her payday. She's desperate right now so it's the perfect time for her to star in a professional film. With contract and all. And if she wants to Buck the system she's going to have one hell of a long walk back. So shoot me a DM I will produce a real pounding work of art. She is gold on film, even with the attitude change of late. And I'm good at breaking through there's thick skull to them as to why they're having it so hard right now and mongers don't want to deal with them. I will give her a good bit of advice and how she needs to change her attitude to get back on top. And yes they listen to me because I have a real good approach, and I can show them examples of girls I've turned around. Had many over the years who were great and then started going down one of these roads, some of the girls because of outside management, some of the girls because they start getting too big for their britches. But after a little talk, they found they're way back to good girl status. Imagine Nikki's sexy little ass taking two monster cocks in double penetration with another one in her mouth. She's always been able to handle big stuff so it won't be that difficult for her, and the filming location is remote out west and would be a walk she wouldn't want to return on because a ride is only available upon completion. I guarantee she'll come back with a much better attitude. And no I'm not violent with women, nothing like that but I have a fathering mentoring side and I explained very clearly to these girls why they're seeing their life go to shit and their customers disappear. Plus when you take them to such a remote place with the promise of a good payday which they will receive, they run at the opportunity to get there and then think about it while they're there and realize how far away they are and if they try to run a scam well payday is post Act not pre act and even though she may have garbled down a 20 piece of candy on the way there and maybe another 20 when she got there she's not going to want to take that long walk for that lousy little bit. And she definitely have to walk 5 miles before she could hitchhike, that usually puts them on their better Behaviour. Usually with girls who are worth it and start going bad I have a file that I bring with me and I lay it out to them about what the outcome is going to be. Ripping off mongers and getting involved in shady shit never has a good outcome, and working girls are the most vulnerable. Once they see images from crime scene photos of girls who went to the dark side they understand quickly how dangerous this is and that they really need to rethink what they are doing and that that quick High isn't worth it. I've actually turned around many girls that started to slip to the dark side, some of them actually cleaned up completely and got their life together others stayed in the business but definitely had a different attitude after me sitting down with them and explaining the outcomes but these girls find when they start acting crazy. The girls with longevity always honor their word and when they agree to something they follow through. The ones who start ripping guys off and then continue to stay in the same area are out of their minds because there's always some crazy Monger out there who has no apprehension to doing something horrible over even a 20. I know Nikki can be rehabbed because with my past experience with her couple years back she genuinely does have a good heart, but these girls need a wake-up call sometimes, they start to get used to the game or they're dealing with management handlers and they start letting things get out of hand and giving themselves a bad reputation which only lowers their profitability level business wise exposes them to mongers they probably would have turned down at the car door before but now are desperate to get there fixed so they'll get in the car with that guy that they know is a problem where they're spidey sense was screaming at them not to because they're desperate. So when I see them getting desperate like this and they're going the wrong way that's when I sit down with them and I pull out my file and I start showing them the images from police records and the scenarios that led those girls into what happened. And I'm telling you graphic pictures snap them the fuck out of it quickly. They just need someone to advise them at the risks and dangers of the profession and that even a good girl can be at risk but definitely the girls that go to the dark side or at the highest risk level. And the girls who have longevity and do well are the ones who are kind honor their agreements and stay on the good side. So from my past experience with Nikki I know she can be rehabbed. For the benefit of everybody. Because she is Superstar especially when she's in the mood to be. She just needs a little mentoring.
Originally Posted by Mwm1290
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 18:25 #20366Senior Member

Posts: 100I've been getting the same calls from Nikki Hood Rat. She's using Whatsapp with a 407 number. Claims she's sleeping in the park and needs funds to eat. Oh well, that's what happens when you bite the many hands that feed you. I'm not sending her any help. None of the Old Guard should either IMHO.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 22:24 #20365Senior Member

Posts: 317Yeah that's my friend Blondie. That is a different one from (Erin). She has some issues and can be hit or miss.
Originally Posted by AGuyFromMiami
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





