Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 615 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #7199

    Ashlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy  [View Original Post]
    Any new intel on this one? Has anyone actually met her? Her previous profile was Babykay and she was pushing an upcharge for the most basic of things.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-af2a75c3a601
    She hits me up all the time asking to meet. Something just doesn't seem right. I have not met her.

  2. #7198

    Former Babykay is now Ashlyn777

    Any new intel on this one? Has anyone actually met her? Her previous profile was Babykay and she was pushing an upcharge for the most basic of things.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-af2a75c3a601
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2022-08-31_192825.jpg‎   2022-08-31_192857.jpg‎   2022-11-06_133220.jpg‎  

  3. #7197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Babydoll

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-e186db9828aa

    Talked good all through text, then the scam started.

    I will text you a photo at the meeting spot, then you send me the money and I'll meet you.

    Cheers.

  4. #7196

    Crypto Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    These are profiles, often Asian, always in their 30's, that look for True Love, etc. They use stilted language and eventually try to get you off site. Then they share how they do not really need money because they are making so much day trading crypto currencies. Eventually, they will try to get you to enroll in what they claim is a site where literally anyone can get rich. Of course, to enroll in the site, you will need to deposit an initial trading sum. Don't worry! You do not need to know any of the details; she will walk you through the whole thing so you are both rich when you eventually meet. Make a quick pass at any of the ones so mentioned and you can observe the process for yourself.
    These profiles are all over Twitter and IG like monkey pox. Pretty much any profile with pictures of a hot Asian woman living the classic Instagram lifestyle is a gigantic red flag.

  5. #7195

    Whitney

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Seekingwhit: taking me straight to text, wants $100 at the MnG, I have PII but scant SM.
    "Whitney" felt off from the start to me, took me right to text, sent me one picture, then starts asking how much I'd pay her to meet AND said she doesn't put out on the first meeting. BLOCKED!

    I'm not even really in the market for more SBs currently. I'm just hooked on the hunt.

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Aleksi97: Ignored me then asked me to take her to dinner and pay her money for the privilege. Classic Rinser!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-23a647d1e5d9
    Single mom with 3 kids wants to be PAID to be taken out to dinner. That's Olympic gold medal caliber GPS.

  6. #7194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Crypto-scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate all the reviews here. I'm familiar with most of the scams but keep seeing "classic crypto-scammer" and haven't run into anything involving crypto. Can someone take a moment to explain what I should be looking for?
    These are profiles, often Asian, always in their 30's, that look for True Love, etc. They use stilted language and eventually try to get you off site. Then they share how they do not really need money because they are making so much day trading crypto currencies. Eventually, they will try to get you to enroll in what they claim is a site where literally anyone can get rich. Of course, to enroll in the site, you will need to deposit an initial trading sum. Don't worry! You do not need to know any of the details; she will walk you through the whole thing so you are both rich when you eventually meet. Make a quick pass at any of the ones so mentioned and you can observe the process for yourself.

    BAM.

  7. #7193

    Crypto scammers

    I appreciate all the reviews here. I'm familiar with most of the scams but keep seeing "classic crypto-scammer" and haven't run into anything involving crypto. Can someone take a moment to explain what I should be looking for?

  8. #7192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Latest Data Dump 11-6-22

    Here is my latest list including the dreamy runner. Some of these scammer barely last a day or two; others persist for months or more. I wonder what leads to the difference?


    Kitten: 50/50 likelihood of being a scammer, "I want to explore your generosity for first!" I am bumping her to 90%.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-95ad399bd5b7


    DreamyMarathoner: TGTBT, age-pic mismatch, fuzzy pics, terse, 4th model down is Vesi: https://www.todaypaana.com/celebrities/page/33/.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-3231d9df1592


    AstuteBabe: scammer! Terse, etc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-85e0efc5cda1


    ObscureMizz: Age-pic mismatch, terse.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-5d0cb2684355


    Aleksi97: Ignored me then asked me to take her to dinner and pay her money for the privilege. Classic Rinser!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-23a647d1e5d9


    FierceMiss: Classic crypto-scammer!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-6b750b29f4a2


    Late Autumn: Classic crypto-scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-03468a3af3f3


    Seekingwhit: taking me straight to text, wants $100 at the MnG, I have PII but scant SM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-e77938a462c9


    BAM.

  9. #7191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Scammers ARE Learning

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    From our friend BamBam, I have learned that an age mismatch sb matched with a one pic sb usually spells "crypto scammer. " On top of that, sometimes the lazy ones barely write a profile.

    However, as of late, I see more "possibles" posting more than one pic.

    Other than the classic clues, this one could be a scammer. However, they did post three pics.

    Thoughts?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-3231d9df1592
    They are learning but I wish they would learn to play somewhere else. In any case, DreamyMarathoner *does* look good, in fact too good. I doubt she actually lives anywhere near us, probably not on OUR continent. https://www.todaypaana.com/celebrities/page/33/; 4th model is Vesi.

    BAM.

  10. #7190

    Crypto scammers and the bottom line

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    From our friend BamBam, I have learned that an age mismatch sb matched with a one pic sb usually spells "crypto scammer. " On top of that, sometimes the lazy ones barely write a profile.

    However, as of late, I see more "possibles" posting more than one pic.

    Other than the classic clues, this one could be a scammer. However, they did post three pics.

    Thoughts?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-3231d9df1592
    Just like the "platonic" and photo sellers, the crypto scammers seem to be learning how to better waste our time.

    I would submit that the larger question is: how many SDs are actually giving them money?

    To me, the sales pitch of these folks seems about as plausible as the Nigerian lottery email scams of circa 1999. Is *anyone* actually falling for this nonsense, such that they're giving them real money?

  11. #7189

    Crypto Scammers learning?

    From our friend BamBam, I have learned that an age mismatch sb matched with a one pic sb usually spells "crypto scammer. " On top of that, sometimes the lazy ones barely write a profile.

    However, as of late, I see more "possibles" posting more than one pic.

    Other than the classic clues, this one could be a scammer. However, they did post three pics.

    Thoughts?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-3231d9df1592

  12. #7188

    Alternative sites

    So far, I have been only active on the SB site. I made a profile on SA so I could see the links posted here. Seen references here for WYP. Went checked it out and bought the smallest credit package just to try to figure the site out. Not a lot of info on the site about how many credits for accepted offers. So far have only accepted one offer and it was 15 credits. Get hit with a lot of offers from all over the place. From California, Texas to Berlin. LOL. Don't know that they are all scammers such as crypto and such, definitely just soliciting OF sites. Actually made a lunch date for today with a late 20's Asian girl that sounds down to earth in our texts. Will post how it goes. My regular sugarbaby is on for tonight, LOL. I am in my late fifties and now living my best life. Getting more pussy now that I ever did when I was married. LMFAO. The sugar bowl is definitely for me.

    Happy hunting.

    BTS.

  13. #7187

    Littlesweetheart

    Former Gala girl and verified Pro SB Paige is regularly active again on Seeking. In the past she was asking 500 to 1 K per encounter. Dropped off the radar to have a kid. Now back searching for a whale sugar daddy. Mostly on SA promoting her OF account featuring her live in boyfriend banging her in the butt on video. Be nice to her if you see her in the wild occasionally at Gala as a customer. Just don't let her close to your wallet LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-13537459bffb

  14. #7186

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Anvil  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-5cbaa75cf4b1

    Wants 5 bills and you to pick her up and take to a hotel. Says she's wild. Photos she sent were better than on site. I offered 3 and she said no.
    Letting some strange girl into your car with no MnG first? Fuck no.

  15. #7185
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Daisycat

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-5cbaa75cf4b1

    Wants 5 bills and you to pick her up and take to a hotel. Says she's wild. Photos she sent were better than on site. I offered 3 and she said no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape