Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 33447
-
11-06-22 01:44 #25347Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 29Thank you, I really enjoyed our time!
Thank you, I look forward to a fun future with you baby xoxo.
Originally Posted by KJessup
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 23:37 #25346Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 29Thank you baby, I enjoyed you as well! XOXO.
Originally Posted by KJessup
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 22:39 #25345Senior Member

Posts: 90Cierra
I saw cierra today she's lost even more weight and has some sexy new outfits. I enjoyed her full menu for a reasonable donation. I have her private number if interested.
-
11-05-22 17:34 #25344Senior Member

Posts: 58Lilwetwet Oh my!
So Lilwetwet is now my ATF! Comms were prefect. Little ww made todays arrangement possible. She went out of her way to make it hapen. Much appreciated! I don't go into details because that's between her and I. But she is pretty dang Hot. Very reasonable $$ Yep my ATF. She is on here for you to contact. Take good care of her!
-
11-05-22 17:21 #25343Regular Member

Posts: 15Rosaline
Any reviews on her?
https://tryst.link/escort/rosalie-duthe
-
11-05-22 17:09 #25342Regular Member

Posts: 15Rosaline
Any reviews on her?
https://tryst.link/escort/rosalie-duthe
-
11-05-22 14:28 #25341Senior Member

Posts: 39Definitely not Petra!!
This isn't Petra!
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 14:27 #25340Senior Member

Posts: 39Petra
Don't know who this is but it's definitely not Petra!!
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 21:14 #25339Senior Member

Posts: 219Petra
Wish so, but I doubt it. When she left she went to the far west and has little if any reason to return. Certainly, not for us.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 20:40 #25338Senior Member

Posts: 1165Petra Ad
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5138459810/1
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
Looks as if it a fake ad or just plain stolen pictures.
An ad for same. Day posted both her and Cleveland.
-
11-04-22 19:50 #25337Regular Member

Posts: 3Thank you.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 18:41 #25336Senior Member

Posts: 451Advertiser's Section
She posts here, so contact her directly.
Originally Posted by Runner2017
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 17:26 #25335Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone have her digits that can share? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Soca99
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 16:16 #25334Senior Member

Posts: 174Petra
Oh, yes, this is Petra! Such a special woman.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 12:32 #25333Senior Member

Posts: 66Starr
Yes this was eastide starr sorry for late reply work been crazy.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





