Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1407
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1227

    Great Idea!

    STG should adopt this. This should appear on every ad, just like XESCORTHUB.COM. This warning appears on Every ad posted. This may stop naive, new, gullible or overly horny mongers from making this stupid mistake. Of course, there have been warnings on the side of cigarette packs since the mid 60's, but people are still lighting up.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

    Coochie (Ex smoker) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  2. #1226

    All

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Madison's STG ad: "Bet on football games", LOL! First time I've seen that. Another way to lose your money!
    That must be a sponsor of STG. I noticed it on all the posts now.

  3. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I just pumped a load into sweet Madison's mouth the other day, as read in my report from my latest trip. And yes, that's definitely her in the first picture. I had her once or twice around two years ago as well, and I pumped off into her mouth then, too. She's always been honest with me. It's a shame if she's scamming folks online; the best advice I can give you is to pick her up off around 12th & Greenfield and do a car date.
    Madison's STG ad: "Bet on football games", LOL! First time I've seen that. Another way to lose your money!

  4. #1224

    First Two Rules Of Mongering

    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/199190467560

    Goes by Sofia, lives on 5th and Grant. 2nd time I saw her she wanted to do car date. Parked in a lot and her pimp comes out of nowhere and bangs on door. She runs off with 40 bucks. DM me for more information.
    In my rules for mongering, the first rule is to never go where they tell you to go. The second rule is to take them far away from their stomping grounds. Going half-a-mile while making sure you're not being tailed ensures that you won't be pounced upon by a pimp like you were; going 1. 5 - 3 miles ensures that you will not be a victim of cash-and-dash, as they don't want to dash two miles, but would rather suck dick for 10 or 20 minutes and get a ride back. There are extremely rare slores who will still cash-and-dash you from out in the boonies and are thus exceptions to this second rule; but they are so rare, in fact, that they are not worth considering.

    You can even, with your doors locked, pull up to slores and ask, "Would you like to come to my parking spot at such-and-such intersection?" That makes this part really simple. Only hit that unlock button if you obtain a firm "yes". Also, I recommend saying, "Can we talk for a minute with no obligation?" before unlocking the doors, because if you don't prequalify your free minute, many of these women will refuse to exit your car without payment of at least a couple of dollars, after you argue them down from the $20 that they're demanding.

  5. #1223

    Their and Pimp

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/199190467560

    Goes by Sofia, lives on 5th and Grant. 2nd time I saw her she wanted to do car date. Parked in a lot and her pimp comes out of nowhere and bangs on door. She runs off with 40 bucks. DM me for more information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ndu2mdu1ywe5nzy0otqynzyzzdrlywi5zdm3ngq5mjvjngu5owq.jpg (1).jpg‎   tntc1mtewmtzmywq5ntg3zjcwymvkmdu5zmy1yjm2zjqzmtexody.jpg.jpeg‎  

  6. #1222

    Little Fantasies

    Saw this one on Escort Alligator -.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aukee/94444866

    Should have known by the incredibly bad English used in her copy. Jesus, if you're going to scam people, can you at least use something akin to grammar? So who wouldn't want to do a cute little 4' 3" midget? You could hold her in one hand, eat her pussy, and still watch Aaron and the boys get their asses handed to them.

    But NO! First she wants $250 for a half hour. I balk. Say "No, $120 is about the going right. " She accepts if I pay $50 on Zelle or CashApp then $70 when I show. She needs cash up front because she's been scammed accepting all cash. Um, I guess I'm just stupid. Someone hands me $125 and that rips me off? Can you please 'splain that to me? Of course this guy can't put a sentence together.

    Coochie (fell off the turnip truck too long ago for this shit) Eater.

    God Bless You All!

  7. #1221

    Good Times With Madison The Streetwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Yup. 100% bad news. I think she mostly went by the name Madison. Started her ripoff career on Craigslist with the have to pay my baby sitter, cash and dash b. S.

    The following 3 links all have the same number, but all with different pics. But pretty sure the first is actually her picture which I think you posted, but it doesn't enlarge well. She will likely disappear in time like she always does. AVOID is my warning to anybody thinking of it.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/134557572983

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/336756351205

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/422180997301
    Gents, I just pumped a load into sweet Madison's mouth the other day, as read in my report from my latest trip. And yes, that's definitely her in the first picture. I had her once or twice around two years ago as well, and I pumped off into her mouth then, too. She's always been honest with me. It's a shame if she's scamming folks online; the best advice I can give you is to pick her up off around 12th & Greenfield and do a car date.

  8. #1220

    1st

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Yup. 100% bad news. I think she mostly went by the name Madison. Started her ripoff career on Craigslist with the have to pay my baby sitter, cash and dash b. S.

    The following 3 links all have the same number, but all with different pics. But pretty sure the first is actually her picture which I think you posted, but it doesn't enlarge well. She will likely disappear in time like she always does. AVOID is my warning to anybody thinking of it.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/134557572983

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/336756351205

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/422180997301
    1st is her. 3rd goes by Audi but I'm sure she stole her pics. She has used another girls pics too. She went by Ms. Joy.

  9. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    This one is known by many here and she has said she's working with Rayna. Careful fellas.
    Yup. 100% bad news. I think she mostly went by the name Madison. Started her ripoff career on Craigslist with the have to pay my baby sitter, cash and dash b. S.

    The following 3 links all have the same number, but all with different pics. But pretty sure the first is actually her picture which I think you posted, but it doesn't enlarge well. She will likely disappear in time like she always does. AVOID is my warning to anybody thinking of it.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/134557572983

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/336756351205

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/422180997301

  10. #1218
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Scam

    Pimp walks in while fucking Diamond Dior on Skip and on Facebook, total scam artist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2022-10-27-06-51-53-412.jpg‎  

  11. #1217

    Here's another

    Quote Originally Posted by PatSwagg88  [View Original Post]
    This girl is not working with Rayna! She is a thief and liar! Saw Rayna the other day for her sampler special and she told me there's someone confusing this girl with Rayna. Rayna never ask for a deposit! So be careful! P.S. She has the "Best BBBJ in Milwaukee."
    This one is known by many here and she has said she's working with Rayna. Careful fellas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221017-081321_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I saw an ad on skipthegames for that was "this girl is a thief" and then today I see an ad for the same girl advertising a duo with Rayna but not mentioning Rayna's name and she doesn't look like any of the girls Rayna works with. Figured I would give you guys a heads up.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/374889583321
    This girl is not working with Rayna! She is a thief and liar! Saw Rayna the other day for her sampler special and she told me there's someone confusing this girl with Rayna. Rayna never ask for a deposit! So be careful! P.S. She has the "Best BBBJ in Milwaukee."

  13. #1215

    Bald Jaeda

    I've been a long time fan and regular of this provider. As with every provider I suppose, there's the good and the bad! Unfortunately, it seems she's either under management or as a possessive fianc or partner. It's never fun to be interrupted with her man banging on the door. Not sure how he knew which door, could be a setup they were trying, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt she was tailed. Use caution, you may not get as lucky as I did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6E345F83-9562-4E0E-BBDF-37F1EC40E989.jpg‎  

  14. #1214

    Use caution!

    I've been a long time fan and regular of this provider. As with every provider I suppose, there's the good and the bad! Unfortunately, it seems she's either under management or as a possessive fiancé or partner. It's never fun to be interrupted with her man banging on the door. Not sure how he knew which door, could be a setup they were trying, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt she was tailed. Use caution, you may not get as lucky as I did.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  15. #1213

    Cash and dash I bet

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/144406647898

    Went to see this one and she tried to do the I have to pay my sister to watch my kid routine. Wanted cash and would be right back. Had me park then came walking down the street saying we had to pull around to the other block. Don't even waste your time.
    She said the same thing. Be careful, she had lookouts too!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape