Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1407
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1212

    Don't waste your time

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/144406647898

    Went to see this one and she tried to do the I have to pay my sister to watch my kid routine. Wanted cash and would be right back. Had me park then came walking down the street saying we had to pull around to the other block. Don't even waste your time.

  2. #1211

    How many red flags do you need?

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSomeNow17  [View Original Post]
    I do have some very good texting with her.
    If texting gets you off, send her your bank account information, your birthday and your social security number. But I guarantee, texting is all you'll get. Consider that you're texting some dude while you're at it.

    Coochie (didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday) Eater.

    God Bless You All!

  3. #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnedMoney94  [View Original Post]
    Got cash and dashed, would not recommend.
    Gotcha much appreciated for the recommendation on not being involved in a cash and dash. I always assumed that was something worth avoiding.

  4. #1209

    Cd Scam Stay Away!

    Got cash and dashed, would not recommend.

  5. #1208
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSomeNow17  [View Original Post]
    So this person is a scammer! I'm trying to hook up with her now, She wants money down first about half. I do have some very good texting with her. This person sounds like she'll do anything with the right amount of money. Please get back to me and let me know if this person is for real or just a pos scammer. Thanks.
    In my experience (having been cash 'n dashed, ghosted, threatened, bait 'n switched) this is an utter scam. What business person changes names and numbers from place-to-place? There's probably an entire overseas call center (does Milwaukee have palm tress?) each with their own number and ad to lure unsuspecting customers. A trust worthy provider will allow you to leave her the cash in person and not even touch it while in your presence. If they want cash upfront, you'll come out behind.

  6. #1207
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Likely TGTBT. Even if she were a traveling provider, I doubt she'd change her name from city to city.

    https://rubmd.com/milwaukee-wi/7554a...9-898f9874119f
    So this person is a scammer! I'm trying to hook up with her now, She wants money down first about half. I do have some very good texting with her. This person sounds like she'll do anything with the right amount of money. Please get back to me and let me know if this person is for real or just a pos scammer. Thanks.

  7. #1206
    Likely TGTBT. Even if she were a traveling provider, I doubt she'd change her name from city to city.

    https://rubmd.com/milwaukee-wi/7554a...9-898f9874119f
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails foto.jpg‎  

  8. #1205
    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I saw an ad on skipthegames for that was "this girl is a thief" and then today I see an ad for the same girl advertising a duo with Rayna but not mentioning Rayna's name and she doesn't look like any of the girls Rayna works with. Figured I would give you guys a heads up.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/374889583321
    This girl is not affiliated with Rayna any longer. Rayna has her original number back on.

  9. #1204
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Scam, watch out for a Black girl with Star tattoos on neck

    She's pulls cash and cash.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2022-09-27-17-57-34-791.jpg‎  

  10. #1203

    Fake photo?

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I saw an ad on skipthegames for that was "this girl is a thief" and then today I see an ad for the same girl advertising a duo with Rayna but not mentioning Rayna's name and she doesn't look like any of the girls Rayna works with. Figured I would give you guys a heads up.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/374889583321
    This is the photo she sent me. Looks different.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8185.jpg‎  

  11. #1202

    Fake photo?

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I saw an ad on skipthegames for that was "this girl is a thief" and then today I see an ad for the same girl advertising a duo with Rayna but not mentioning Rayna's name and she doesn't look like any of the girls Rayna works with. Figured I would give you guys a heads up.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/374889583321
    This is the photo she sent me.

  12. #1201

    Probable ripoff

    So I saw an ad on skipthegames for that was "this girl is a thief" and then today I see an ad for the same girl advertising a duo with Rayna but not mentioning Rayna's name and she doesn't look like any of the girls Rayna works with. Figured I would give you guys a heads up.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/374889583321
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjc4mtc0nzy3n2rhnduxodg3odq1mgqyzwq0ogi4mdewmwfmoq.jpg.jpg‎   mjgxndiwmdyxmgninduxymqwmzy2ywrln2i5odczmtuwotu3mg.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #1200

    Never ever send a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever8482  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/367881537710

    This one had me pay a 100 dollar deposit and then asked for a 250 dollar deposit when she was 3 minutes away. Never showed up and lied about who she was. Stay away.
    Whatever,

    I see by your number of posts that you may be a newbie, so I'll be gentle.

    It has been said here countless times before: Never, ever send a deposit prior to meeting. You will not meet the "provider" and your money will be gone.

    At least you didn't double down on your mistake. Good luck in the future. Be safe and be smart.

    Daddio.

  14. #1199

    Avoid this one

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/367881537710

    This one had me pay a 100 dollar deposit and then asked for a 250 dollar deposit when she was 3 minutes away. Never showed up and lied about who she was. Stay away.

  15. #1198

    WARNING. Nikki / Gemma

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/164767857337

    I've seen her before. She's had her ups and downs with certain substances as you can imagine. Hadn't seen her in awhile, but reached out trying to meet. She gave me a sob story about needing money and trying to pressure me to give money for a hotel room and that she'd make it up to me. I said I didn't feel comfortable with that and she flew off the handle with large erratic angry text. Kind of sad, but what can you do. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape