Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 37355
-
11-05-22 17:07 #27215Senior Member

Posts: 142I moved to seeking
Yea ever since the talent on both escort and SW went down hill, I made the decision to try something new and that was seeking. Now the cost is higher then what I used to pay for a escort, but it's worth it. The amount of 20-24 girl I've met and had fun with, damn. Yes we met at a restaurant or coffee shop for our first meeting and then off to my crib for some fun. We do exchange contacts info either text or snap before meeting. I would say if your going to take a break try it and see if it works for you.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 08:07 #27214Senior Member

Posts: 220She only wanted a few regulars so she probably has all she wants.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 20:47 #27213Senior Member

Posts: 140I asked her about giving out her info, she said absolutely not. Idk?
Originally Posted by PopR
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 20:25 #27212Senior Member

Posts: 36Sally
Would anyone be kind enough to PM me Sally's info? Thanks.
-
11-04-22 11:08 #27211Senior Member

Posts: 170Avoid this one
Gents,
I was intrigued by the ski-mask play with the pics etc. Etc.
However, this chick is one of the foulest, rude BBW females I've encountered over the phone in RIC. She responded late (Hours later) to my initial text and then got an attitude because she expected me to respond quickly after I'd already moved on. Didn't keep the screenshot of the texts; however, don't waste your time with this one. She caught me after a bad day at work, and I cussed her out via text and told her I'll inform the community about her personality.
Been hard to find a good AA Female provider lately and I'm personally tired of these women claiming "head doctor and Throat GOAT" really? LOL Very few in these parts of RIC.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/046568100312
FF.
-
11-04-22 08:50 #27210Senior Member

Posts: 489Not Her
Thats not her, I saw here a few weeks back, weird experience, I think she was to high. I won't repeat with her.
Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 07:50 #27209Senior Member

Posts: 50Is this Blonde Brittany??
I came across this ad that's got me thinking this might be blonde Brittany that came through a while back. Definitely not the girl in the photo, but still a very attractive thick blonde. Also kinda chatty, but very friendly. Anyone got any intel?
https://rubmd.com/richmond-va/55f17e...f-ddba7d08d15c
Thanks.
-
11-04-22 05:36 #27208Senior Member

Posts: 93Vickie
Doesn't advertise search vickie she will come up.
Originally Posted by BlkPaper
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 22:43 #27207Senior Member

Posts: 108You have any links on this one, so we know to avoid?
Originally Posted by Cowboy1964
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 17:31 #27206Senior Member

Posts: 70Jewel
Hey gents,
It's been a while. I had a dream with Jewel last night. Spot in Hopewell. Let her know when I arrived. She gave me the room as soon as I arrived. Went in and chatted for a bit. Nice girl. BBBJ is all I needed. She has great mic skills. Chatted a little afterwards. A good experience. Accommodating.
Be safe out there, boys.
-
11-03-22 13:21 #27205Senior Member

Posts: 28Dark berry
I was wondering if anyone had any info on this chick. I have set something up with her. From what I can tell she seems legit.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/956670283696
-
11-03-22 12:06 #27204Senior Member

Posts: 220Only thing bare is if you go down on her. No kissing on the mouth etc. She is business but not in a bad way in my opinion. Beautiful girl who I thought for sure was a cop. But definitely isn't.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 10:52 #27203Senior Member

Posts: 369I forgot who shared the info. But she's allegedly been out for at least a couple of months but has no intention of returning to seeing visitors anytime soon.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 09:50 #27202Senior Member

Posts: 140No BBBJ whatsoever, all safe!
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 09:43 #27201Senior Member

Posts: 580Any update
How's Taryn doing tried looking her up but no luck. She was a cool, layed back person. I'd definitely put a couple $ on her books.












Reply With Quote




