Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 11028
-
11-08-22 00:04 #9303Senior Member

Posts: 783Jenny
Picked up jenny tonight young girl age 35 blonde fluffy hair pink leggings looks like a barbie doll. I picked her up once she went down on me pulled back didn't want to keep going excused herself got out. She could have been sick not feeling well 30 + car dates it only happened twice. Tonight got to the spot sucked on her boob she than said it's my turn went down on me but she doesn't go down below the head much. After a few minutes she pulled back yanked on it popped told her thank you and headed out. Dropped her off where she wanted and had actually said how much time do you want to spend? I will ask her if she wants to go to a hotel if I see her next time, out of all the girls I find her to be the most attractive.
Damage tonight 40 bucks.
-
11-06-22 17:56 #9302Senior Member

Posts: 3024Yep, that's her. She's been on the Ave for quite sometime. She's got to be in her mid 40's now.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 17:43 #9301Senior Member

Posts: 2682One of my regulars told me that Uncle LEO warned the girls that anyone on the block after midnight will be arrested for common nightwalking. I know a few are still trying to grab quick dates and then get off the street, but the good ones are getting harder to find. Some have started migrating over to Andrew.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Ashley has been MIA for a while now, I know the last time I saw her she was telling me she was planning on going to detox soon. Haven't seen any new activity on her facebook.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
11-06-22 15:49 #9300Regular Member

Posts: 23Last Night
Picked up a WSW named Kim last night great tight body around 3:30 to 4:30 am. LEO was strolling the area so I was quick in and out.
-
11-06-22 12:03 #9299Senior Member

Posts: 169BJ Queen
She was out along with Big Caroline from Winthrop, when I first saw Ashley she was in front of S&S and she was wiggling around like a snake, thought twice about letting her get in, however she was freshly showered and actually smelled nice. Of course she took care of me. There were about 5,I saw out , not all at the same time, I was out around 8 to 10 am.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
I've had my dick sucked so much in the front seat of my old car, I swear every time the keys rattle I feel a little twitch.
-
11-06-22 10:33 #9298Senior Member

Posts: 57Damn the good old days LOL
You all brought back memories, talking about the combat zone, I'm down in Tampa now, but go back to Boston quite often (have 10 brothers& sisters still there) I'm sure some of you old fucks remember good time Charlies, lost my virginity there to a blonde named Sissy she was a regular at Charlies, anyway be safe you horn balls, if you are ever in Tampa area but me up, there is some good talent does here, peace out.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 08:06 #9297Senior Member

Posts: 3853Stings
These stings are really taking a toll for both parties. Went out this AM and didn't see "anything". I mean anything. I saw a couple of veterans, toothless Lora and Chubby Jackie. Seen them before, OK time, no trouble and got the job done. But, just wasn't in the mood for them. Nothing was out besides a couple of BPD driving around, no security except the gas station. Haven't seen BJ Queen Ashley, Big blond Caroline, amongst others in awhile. It's drying up boys. NMS is cleaning up and the hookers along with it.
Can't a guy get a good BJ these days? Drove through BHA and saw this ugly "thing" in front of a closed liquor store and called it a day. Until next time. Report back if anyone else seen any action lately.
-
11-06-22 00:00 #9296Senior Member

Posts: 2198I do that too.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 16:31 #9295Senior Member

Posts: 3853I have yet for a SW, Escort of AMP to buy me anything. It's always the other way around. I'm always buying SW (McDonalds), Escort (lunch after meeting) and AMP (Chocolate candy).
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 15:34 #9294Senior Member

Posts: 783She has housing now she used to live at the shelter near nms. She never bought me anything no. We couldn't find a cheap motel so I just brought her to my house. She does drugs but she's a normal lady.
Originally Posted by Monte3
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 14:48 #9293Senior Member

Posts: 2198I'm don't know about Hans68 case but I had escorts buying me things. I even had an escort insisted that we postpone our appointment until her present for me arrived from Amazon. Very nice present too. I still use it every time winter comes around.
Originally Posted by Monte3
[View Original Post]
In fact one of the the porn stars that I referred to in the escort section bought me dinner after I picked her up at the South Station. And not from the booth. We went to a nice restaurant, and she just insisted to take care of the bill. GDPs bought me dinner in Brazil more than once. I suspect it makes them feel more powerful puts them on the equal footing with you. You're no longer "just a client". I don't know. I suspect that I'm not unique in having such experience too.
-
11-05-22 14:35 #9292Senior Member

Posts: 574Wait. Is this the lady sometimes known as Chyna? I was on BHA near Madhouse Motors (getting work done on my bike) and walked past a woman I've fucked many times. Description matches yours.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 13:12 #9291Senior Member

Posts: 169Did she ever buy you anything? Are you going to give her a key to your place? Any way anyone been out this morning and seen any thing good to report? I've met about 3 girls with almost the same first name, so help me I cannot remember whether it's Amber or Annabel or some thing. One left her sunglasses in my car 🤦127995;8205;9794;65039;.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
First name.
-
11-05-22 11:38 #9290Senior Member

Posts: 3853I think the only time that I would ever bring one (I haven't done it) is if I knew the SW really well, just as my regulars. Even that, it's risky. I just don't want them stalking outside the house or knocking on my door. We've had problems with SWs calling us every day when they have a phone. SWs are like animals, they remember where you live. If they need that extra cash, especially if you're a nice client and generous, they'll keep hunting you down.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
I'm definitely with this quote here.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 18:39 #9289Senior Member

Posts: 783My place
I've fucked with my streetwalker friend at my place but we hung out like 8 times went to the mall and became friends first!











Reply With Quote




