Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1746
-
11-10-22 10:40 #171Senior Member

Posts: 99Just pointing out, those two parts of your story are likely related to each other. I've found telling attractive girls "you have to trust me because I think you may be a waste of my time" doesn't usually have them dropping their panties begging for you to come back. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by KingStannis
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 00:42 #170Senior Member

Posts: 104Damn, I'm surprised you and others have had so much success on SA, because I tried it this summer and it felt like a complete waste of time. As painful as dating apps! 99% of the girls I messaged refused an intro date of coffee or brunch / lunch to discuss a potential arrangement (I framed it as "let's see if we connect / vibe in person) without requiring a deposit before any type of meeting. I flat out told girls why would I pay an advance to someone I never met that could easily be a scammer, a waste of time, or guy?! Then the ones that did agree to a first date without a donation were flakey and said "oh I can't meet today. " Maybe, I didn't have my salary on the site high enough (100 k) or just am too below average looking to meet in person. Or maybe since I'm in my early 30's they didn't think I could be legit? I don't know but anyway, it was a bummer!
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 16:23 #169Senior Member

Posts: 354Something you are filtering for is removing a huge number. I filtered 26-40, body type slim, athletic, average only and got 2442 results.
Originally Posted by BatonEleve
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 15:21 #168Senior Member

Posts: 1401How I roll on Seeking
I am looking for young women who need assistance to get settled in life on Seeking. I do not see anyone who already has a college degree or a child. That usually omits any lady over 25 years old, but sometimes they are pushing thirty. I have paid to have a cup of coffee but no more that twenty dollars for gas money.
I have a friend who is a Doctor and he had a SB that treated him worse than a girlfriend. He set her up in an apartment and leased her a car. Within 30 days she would not see him without 48 hours notice. The dude is a Doctor and had a very fluid schedule but every time he was free she said she was busy. I gave him so much shit that he finally showed up unannounced and her boyfriend answered the door of the apartment. Doctor Dumbass took back the car and threw her out of the apartment. At least he was smart enough that the apartment and car were in his name only.
Thanks to his experience I will never pay an allowance to a SB but pay for each fuck one at a time.
-
11-08-22 09:57 #167Senior Member

Posts: 27I really appreciate the feedback from all of you who responded. I did create a profile on Seeking, with discrete photos. I've done enough of these profiles on the various monger sites that I believe I know how to portray myself in a gentlemanly manner. (And my experience with pros validates that I am a "nice" fun guy. Unless they are complete liars, which on the topic of my chops as a monger I doubt. If a pro doesn't click with you, we all know how to read that vibe). So with Seeking I search the PHX area with a fairly wide radius and only 100 or so hits in the 26-40 age filter. And many (most) of these haven't been logged onto the site for months. I'm chalking up this initial experience with the general mkt conditions that have prevailed post-covid. I get the patience thing, and actually I look forward to the chase, but I got to say the pickings look mighty slim. I do have some standards I won't compromise, I e, no bbw, but I'm not encouraged. I'm going to start sending messages to see if I get any hits.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
Question to those with actual experience, I assume the first "date" is something simple like meeting for coffee to gauge compatibility and discuss ppm details?
-
11-07-22 15:04 #166Senior Member

Posts: 354I'm 62 and I've been on the site on and off for about 8 years. I've been with over 100 girls I met on SA. Some were straight up hookers, some were just dipping their toe in. A lot were one time things, but several I have continued to see on and off for years. Most were 20-25 years old, a few early thirties, oldest was 39. When I started lots of girls were happy with 100, and practically anyone could be had for 200. Now it's hard to find one for less than 3, and the hot white ASU girls are getting 5 or more. If a girl has a problem with your age she will usually say so in her profile. I have tried monthly allowance twice, both girls I had known for a while and trusted, and it doesn't work. As soon as they are paid in advance, they are too busy to put in the effort. Never pay just to meet, never advance "gas money" or "for a sitter", try to rein in the GPS where you can. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by BatonEleve
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 06:22 #165Senior Member

Posts: 275They are still all sugar baby / sugar daddy, they just want the dating site thing as cover.
Originally Posted by BatonEleve
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 22:14 #164Senior Member

Posts: 27Thanks for the replies. Your comments are encouraging. To JoeDocks: I've read online that SA has rebranded as Seeking, and as a regular dating site? (As opposed to being SB / SD focused).
Originally Posted by BatonEleve
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 18:28 #163Senior Member

Posts: 66I'm in Tucson and I just turned 70, how did that happen! Anyway I've had no problem meeting ladies. I do ask them if they have a problem with the age gap, most don't. I do tend to go for ladies in their 30's and above but I have "dated" several twenty something's but to be honest they tend to think they're so hot they don't have to put in the work. There are plenty of hot 40 something's who are looking for a kind gentleman. Important not to mention ppm on the seeking site save that for when you get them to text you off the site. I also agree with the lets get a coffee approach. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BatonEleve
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 16:13 #162Senior Member

Posts: 275Seeking arangement is the place to go. Some are fakes, some are hookers, some are the real deal. It takes all little more work but you can end up with a good one at a great price. They don't think of thenselves as hookers so don't treat them like one set up an unpaid coffee date to start. Go from there. That screens out the fakes and most hookers. Report back!
Originally Posted by BatonEleve
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 15:30 #161Senior Member

Posts: 27Yes I "think" too much. But truly curious if the SB route maybe more productive than mongering?
Originally Posted by BatonEleve
[View Original Post]
And I also wanted to add a request to anyone in a similar demographic to me, and currently / previously having the SD experience, for recommendations to the best odds SB site for my purpose: MILF / mature wanting more casual arrangement. Thanks.
-
11-05-22 11:11 #160Senior Member

Posts: 27Senior SD?
Just curious if anyone here on the + side of 60 is having success with any of the SB sites. I haven't used such a site yet, but I'm thinking the chase could be part of the fun. I'd be looking for more mature SBs I think. I think I like the idea of PPM than a longer term situation. Appreciate any feedback from fellow senior SDs.
-
10-08-22 13:23 #159Senior Member

Posts: 1401Black Stripper and Goth Girl
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-3ca9d82c3b22
This young black stripper has been messaging me. She admits to having one child and being all about the Benjamins. She has yet to set a firm price.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-79e9e9b17880
This one is married and wants a $4,000 a month allowance.
-
10-08-22 09:44 #158Senior Member

Posts: 957Public Service
Hey Az Daddies. Just posting this so you guys don't waste a week of your life texting this catfish like I did.
Of course first red flag was 19 why o & TGTBT. I've banged a few 18-22 why o absolutely gorgeous princesses over the last couple of years on Seeking, so if communication is good I do get enticed.
Hers (him?) was first rate. Even sent a couple of specific pics I requested.
Oh, I'm in Richmond, Va & she was previously showing being in Sterling, Va. Up near DC, about an hour and a half drive. She was hitting all the right notes, sounded like a newbie who's GF had used SA & was making some $ seeing older Daddies. We had established she would come to a hotel about half an hour west of her hometown, straight to my hotel Sunday afternoon. Confirmed she knew what she was coming for.
Then last night I text her & get the STOP text. Checked her profile & now she shows up in Scottsdale. I'd say avoid her but do a long time SM a solid. Could everyone bombard her inbox. Offer her $2,000! Fuck with her, since she (he?) has no intentions of fucking anyone!
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-6c8df6a7933b
-
09-22-22 05:20 #157Senior Member

Posts: 324Angry Women
I love angry girls, LOL. Did you end up sleeping with her?
Originally Posted by Happtrav
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





