Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 117 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1746
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #156

    Phoenix Report

    Phoenix used to be amazing for sugaring. There used to be, lots of girls willing to meet a traveler and have hotel fun for $$.

    Not anymore. Most are asking $5 just to meet. Here is a summary:

    StunningBaby=750.

    Arizona_babe= Headcase. Will not discuss anything, wants to meet in person. Not text communication.

    Scarlette=Only want to video chat.

    Wittybritty= 800-1200.

    PeteteBeauty=Fake. 2 girls Claim to be in Tempe. 507 area code.

    Temptationlyyours=500/ week. 218 area code.

    Ksunflower25= Drama Queen. No intention of meeting. Just online arguments.

    Bossybunny=400/ hr to meet for drinks.

    BARBIETEA=500. But has anger issues.

    And the Real Evil ones:

    Babygirl22= Spoke to her on the phone. She demanded I Venmo her money. And how I do not understand the hard life of a poor female student.

    Treatmenice1107= This curvy girl is a blackmailer. Set up a date on the phone. And then started demanding 600-1000 at the time we were supposed to meet. Here is a tip, NEVER give a girl your hotel address or room number.

    HonestPrincess= Nothing honest about her. Her Voicemail is full. She gives a Sob story. Makes dates, and never shows up.

    I have about 40 phone numbers. Ended up meeting no one.

    Senior members, if you want phone numbers of any of the girls listed DM me.

  2. #155

    Connectiom

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSearcher  [View Original Post]
    . There is much more involved in a sugarbaby relationship because to some girls, if you connect, it's not a transaction, but sometimes they will want to come over or have you over just for fun. I've even connected with some and never paid anything at all.
    That's what I like, prop to you.

  3. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelso111  [View Original Post]
    Do you really need to wine and dine these girls to fuck them? I never used seeking.com but it seems like a hassle if I had to do all that crap for average women (going to a bar might yield better results and you don't have to waste money, LOL). Let me know how you do it if you're an expert at it.
    From my experience on seeking, no, you do not have to. I don't use seeking anymore because it seems the membership prices keep going up and up. I can say though, in the past I have probably met 25 girls on there and each one we met first at a local coffee shop just to verify that I wasn't being catfished or robbed and all of them were cool with that. The casino is another good place to do a first visit to sit and have a drink, most coffee shops are small so I always feel like I have to rush to let someone else have the table. There is much more involved in a sugarbaby relationship because to some girls, if you connect, it's not a transaction, but sometimes they will want to come over or have you over just for fun. I've even connected with some and never paid anything at all.

  4. #153

    Wine and Dine a high end escort?

    Quote Originally Posted by LaterGreen  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-34ef8dca96cc

    This time I didn't send her money first. We agreed on (expensive restaurant) at my suggestion. The time was of her choosing and she agreed to my monetary offer for her conversation during dinner and clearly stated no expectations of anything else. Ghosted me totally. All she had to do was show up have a nice meal and walk away with a generous but not crazy amount.

    What is wrong here man?!
    Do you really need to wine and dine these girls to fuck them? I never used seeking.com but it seems like a hassle if I had to do all that crap for average women (going to a bar might yield better results and you don't have to waste money, LOL). Let me know how you do it if you're an expert at it.

  5. #152

    Another no-show

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-34ef8dca96cc

    This time I didn't send her money first. We agreed on (expensive restaurant) at my suggestion. The time was of her choosing and she agreed to my monetary offer for her conversation during dinner and clearly stated no expectations of anything else. Ghosted me totally. All she had to do was show up have a nice meal and walk away with a generous but not crazy amount.

    What is wrong here man?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Harper_love_22_PHX_SA_5699c021-e0b9-4fb4-b8af-d0866daa984c.jpg‎   Harper_love_22_PHX_SA_61932379-1de2-4de7-95c0-317a4529a3ea.jpg‎   Harper_love_22_PHX_SA_86dbbfa2-e35c-4d47-bcb1-9a0c2cb277b6.jpg‎  

  6. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJjjj8888  [View Original Post]
    Please everyone stop sending money to women before you meet. You are setting the standard and then it will only get worse and open everyone to getting played. I'm sorry you lost your money, but you should know better than fronting any woman you haven't met before.
    You are 100% right and I have been doing this long enough to know better. Shame on me. Learn from my mistake! Never again!!

  7. #150

    Why oh why!

    Quote Originally Posted by LaterGreen  [View Original Post]
    Sorry no URL, I think she deleted her SA, or blocked me. Just pics.

    18 yo, messaged me for a week and a half. Definitely a real girl -- one of the pics is from her LinkedIn, her name is Casandra S. (DM me for her full name & email).

    Since I knew she was real and she seemed on board to meet for dinner, I sent her money and gifts upfront. BAD IDEA.

    She kept me waiting 2 hours for our date with a BS story about feeling unwell and then a traffic jam.

    This girl spent 2 weeks scamming me for $150. She would have made double that on our first date even with a little kissing and no sex.

    Don't reward scammers and catfish.
    Please everyone stop sending money to women before you meet. You are setting the standard and then it will only get worse and open everyone to getting played. I'm sorry you lost your money, but you should know better than fronting any woman you haven't met before.

  8. #149

    18 yo scammer in Phoenix: "Cherry27" aka Casandra S.

    Sorry no URL, I think she deleted her SA, or blocked me. Just pics.

    18 yo, messaged me for a week and a half. Definitely a real girl -- one of the pics is from her LinkedIn, her name is Casandra S. (DM me for her full name & email).

    Since I knew she was real and she seemed on board to meet for dinner, I sent her money and gifts upfront. BAD IDEA.

    She kept me waiting 2 hours for our date with a BS story about feeling unwell and then a traffic jam.

    This girl spent 2 weeks scamming me for $150. She would have made double that on our first date even with a little kissing and no sex.

    Don't reward scammers and catfish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cherry27_18_PHX_SA_45a0b988-881c-4f93-b682-6b5446f2736f.jpg‎   Cherry27_18_PHX_SA_040f47d8-9f23-4993-b3a8-78734291530f.jpg‎   Cherry27_18_PHX_SA_535ff4a1-9988-45bf-9b49-14aca558ef4c.jpg‎   Cherry27_18_PHX_SA_07855e9f-0c2b-4e45-819f-ac2d494abb6b.jpg‎   Cherry27_18_PHX_SA__casandra-sanford-45a6b6241__linkedin.jpg‎  

    Cherry27_18_PHX_SA_cf839d94-4456-4dea-88e3-5cd49436662b.jpg‎   Cherry27_18_PHX_SA__FB__1.jpg‎  

  9. #148

    SDM help

    Does anyone have a SDM account. I need help figuring out if a particular person blocked me or is no longer there. I have a dummy account but if you don't pay you can't search.

  10. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by MurkinTwats  [View Original Post]
    The first positive one, is the original I saw. There were some others after that but didn't come up in my search, besides this second not so positive thread.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/HappyEnding...ddle/?sort=top

    https://www.reddit.com/r/HappyEnding...d_did_try_one/
    I thought about replying on reddit but it's not like we need more assholes ruining the cuddle experience. It's not a good bang for your buck endeavor for most. It can be great if you:

    * Enjoy the chase and the fact you don't know what will happen but actually enjoy the cuddling experience regardless. Similar to how you'd search for SBs but you have to be far more discreet at first. You can't even hint at extras, revealing clothing, etc.

    * Are respectful and don't give off an entitled or 'all women are ******. The only question is the price' vibe.

    * Always show up freshly showered with good breath and not wearing a banana hammock or leopard silk boxers. Seriously, who the hell sees any provider or professional while their junk stinks? It's like going to the dentist without brushing your teeth for two days.

    * Can read the room / provider and don't immediately start pushing boundaries. It's a seduction, yes, but the provider should come out of it with a smile and a sincere request that you repeat.

    It's also a reality that the more attractive / charming you are, the better your chances. I'm not a movie start but am conventionally attractive and non-threatening. It's worked out for me to get far better service (s) for similar money to what I'd pay for AMPs or escorts with a very different type of lady. Less jaded, more girl / mom next door.

    One cuddler in Phoenix sent a detailed price list / menu in advance. It was ridiculous even for an 8-10 level (she's a 5. 1 at best). I cancelled the session.

    Other cuddlers were so sweet that I didn't want to disappoint them or make them not like cuddling. They truly cared about what they're doing so why shit on that? Just being able to cup their breasts and be close enough for them to feel my erection without pulling away was stimulating and enjoyable. Sometimes it wasn't even that. Just platonic cuddling.

    Other cuddlers would be ones I wouldn't go for on a sugar site but for some reason were hot as hell to cuddle, including larger / older ones. Some ended up being the best sex ever with a few turning into almost free use situations (I still gave them gifts / help). Only one totally flipped on me. She initiated each escalation and I was the one who paused to use protection, yet she had regrets after and reported me. Not worth arguing but it sucked because I asked for verbal agreement before we moved to each step. She's still on the site, sigh.

    Final thought is you'll be more successful if you have a few sessions with pure platonic cuddlers and get good karma. Don't even hint at or try anything. That might be too much time /$ when you can get exactly what you want via massage / escorts / AMPs / SBs but again, if you like the chase and seduction, it can be good. If you have no karma, no public pic you may not even get a reply from most cuddlers.

    Some of the most vocal cuddlers on Cud comfort forums who relentlessly post about boundaries / platonic cuddling have done more but it was because we built trust, not because I offered more $. The vast majority fucking hate guys who expect extras and even more who are predatory about it. There's really high turnover because of that and what used to be a wonderful option has gotten much tougher. Truly a 'That's why we can't have nice things. ' self-inflicted wound.

  11. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceLovers  [View Original Post]
    Just curious about the reddit thread you are talking about so I can see if there is tips in my area. I am not sure about New England girls on the cuddling website.
    The first positive one, is the original I saw. There were some others after that but didn't come up in my search, besides this second not so positive thread.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/HappyEnding...ddle/?sort=top

    https://www.reddit.com/r/HappyEnding...d_did_try_one/

  12. #145

    Reddit

    Quote Originally Posted by MurkinTwats  [View Original Post]
    I've tried setting up with a couple that seemed promising, but was looking for one that would host and all the ladies that seemed like there might be a possibility, didn't host. There are some threads on reddit where mongers claim to have gotten lucky with the cuddlers, but they all seem to be in other cities.
    Just curious about the reddit thread you are talking about so I can see if there is tips in my area. I am not sure about New England girls on the cuddling website.

  13. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyanon  [View Original Post]
    Oh man, now that is one site I never thought I'd see mentioned on here. What an insane site filled with solid 4/10's charging $100+ *per hour* to platonically cuddle, 90% of which do not offer any extras.

    Now, there are a few genuine hotties on there, and I admittedly probably dropped a cool $10 k on that site (about half of that on the same 2-3 girls I'd see regularly who did some extras) in a years time between 2020-2021 before I finally tried out SA. I was able to "charm" several girls into cuddling in just a bra and panties (or in some cases just panties and nothing else) with lots of fondling / mutual massage involved, but none would go past that with me. I cringe every time I think about how much I spent on that site and how many real fucks that $ could have gotten me with SA girls.

    I have no PHX recs since I am an out of town traveler, but my advice is not to bother with CC. You will spend a ton of time trying to scout out who will offer extras just to waste your time and be yelled at by the landwhales who expect guys to just cuddle with them for several hundreds of dollars. As I've now learned, if you play the game right, you can get an entire night with a solid looking girl on SA with limitless fucking for the same price as 2-3 hours with a "professional" cuddler who will at the very most just leave you hanging with blue balls even if they do let you escalate things a little bit.
    Thanks for sharing, I agree it takes lot of time, money, effort and patience to get the actual comfort in CC, in SA also there are so many fake profiles and time waster, Haven't had good luck, but in my opinion sometimes if one has the time and patience exploring the unknown out of the hotties is a good game, at first she seems hesitant and after pouring attention eventually the panties do come off, LOL! It's like keep watering the plant for sometime to yield the fruits of your labor. The AMPs that give 100% bang for the buck are still much better, but when one gets bored the exploration game seems interesting especially for the 20 yo hotties who generally give up, best of luck everyone!

  14. #143

    Great advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyanon  [View Original Post]
    Oh man, now that is one site I never thought I'd see mentioned on here. What an insane site filled with solid 4/10's charging $100+ *per hour* to platonically cuddle, 90% of which do not offer any extras.

    Now, there are a few genuine hotties on there, and I admittedly probably dropped a cool $10 k on that site (about half of that on the same 2-3 girls I'd see regularly who did some extras) in a years time between 2020-2021 before I finally tried out SA. I was able to "charm" several girls into cuddling in just a bra and panties (or in some cases just panties and nothing else) with lots of fondling / mutual massage involved, but none would go past that with me. I cringe every time I think about how much I spent on that site and how many real fucks that $ could have gotten me with SA girls.

    I have no PHX recs since I am an out of town traveler, but my advice is not to bother with CC. You will spend a ton of time trying to scout out who will offer extras just to waste your time and be yelled at by the landwhales who expect guys to just cuddle with them for several hundreds of dollars. As I've now learned, if you play the game right, you can get an entire night with a solid looking girl on SA with limitless fucking for the same price as 2-3 hours with a "professional" cuddler who will at the very most just leave you hanging with blue balls even if they do let you escalate things a little bit.
    An excellent summary and comparison. Not worth it the time, effort, or funding.

  15. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynsa4  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, any experience with cuddle-comfort ladies around the valley, Especially for extras? I had tried with visiting ladies (from CA, CO) last year but didn't seem to get more than touch and fondle, I'm hoping there are some gals who provide the extra comfort, but not sure how to find out, most profiles say platonic so don't want to break the glass without knowing, feel free to share if anyone had better luck. Thanks!!
    Oh man, now that is one site I never thought I'd see mentioned on here. What an insane site filled with solid 4/10's charging $100+ *per hour* to platonically cuddle, 90% of which do not offer any extras.

    Now, there are a few genuine hotties on there, and I admittedly probably dropped a cool $10 k on that site (about half of that on the same 2-3 girls I'd see regularly who did some extras) in a years time between 2020-2021 before I finally tried out SA. I was able to "charm" several girls into cuddling in just a bra and panties (or in some cases just panties and nothing else) with lots of fondling / mutual massage involved, but none would go past that with me. I cringe every time I think about how much I spent on that site and how many real fucks that $ could have gotten me with SA girls.

    I have no PHX recs since I am an out of town traveler, but my advice is not to bother with CC. You will spend a ton of time trying to scout out who will offer extras just to waste your time and be yelled at by the landwhales who expect guys to just cuddle with them for several hundreds of dollars. As I've now learned, if you play the game right, you can get an entire night with a solid looking girl on SA with limitless fucking for the same price as 2-3 hours with a "professional" cuddler who will at the very most just leave you hanging with blue balls even if they do let you escalate things a little bit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape