Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 12178
-
11-06-22 00:45 #1873Senior Member

Posts: 88That makes sense actually. The first girl at BEG was Tessa who came from BTT. They rotate a lot of the same girls. I've seen someone from VAC at BEG as well.
Originally Posted by IceCityX1221
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 21:52 #1872Regular Member

Posts: 3Liana Mp
Booked hr, very cute nice C cups. Wouldn't repeat.
-
11-05-22 19:01 #1871Senior Member

Posts: 1016New Jane at BEG
Photos look very hot, however, google image search her photos, you will find out those photos are from the famous Korea lingerie model, using borrowed photos not necessarily bad, maybe Jane dose look like the model!
Anyone willing TOFTT?
-
11-05-22 14:46 #1870Senior Member

Posts: 261Depends
Depends on the specific agency. I know that BEG, BostonTopTen, and Vegas Asian club are all the same management, at least according to one of the girls I used to see a lot works with them. She said if you mention their other city locations while traveing, you'll basically be "pre-approved", but still need an introduction text at least.
Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick
[View Original Post]
Doesn't help if you don't travel though, I have friends in Boston so I've used BEG and BTT.
-
11-05-22 10:11 #1869Senior Member

Posts: 139Jisoo at Asian Gem
Totally agree! We hit it off great, and she was just so fun and outgoing. And yes, here until next Friday, wouldn't mind seeing again.
Originally Posted by Stroon78
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 09:26 #1868Senior Member

Posts: 175Not true
Each agency is a separate entity, requiring separate verification.
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 00:44 #1867Senior Member

Posts: 78They have a directory for LA, SF and other large cities too. In the CA forum , someone mentioned that if you are pre approved in one agency, you are then approved in all. It would be nice if the same happens in NoVa as it looks a new small agency pops up every month.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 15:43 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 957Thanks!
Great to see them all in one place. I've been going to Club Paradise for over 15 years. Two different apartment complexes and two different unit moves in each. Lately, they seem to not changing out the girls lately.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
I actually have a Sugar Baby that's wicked into K-Pop. She hasn't been with another girl sexually since high school. I'd love to treat her to a Korean beauty! Has anyone ever heard of any agency allowing women? I know some Sugar Babies & escorts that are open to it.
-
11-04-22 14:46 #1865Senior Member

Posts: 62Jisoo at Asian Gem
I set up a date with Jisoo at AG. I've been with this agency for a number of years so set up was easy and same location as always. I walk in and was greeted by a very cute and young k-girl with a very enthusiastic and energetic attitude. She had a typical K-girl body with really nice man mades tits. The surgeon did a great job and created the perfect tear drop shape. Was led to the room and then standard mouthwash and shower. Got some nice BBJJ preview in shower as well. Toweled off and the fun began. Lots of passionate DFK. Jisoo is very good at giving head. Paid good attention to the balls and shaft as well. Also deep-throated me but I'm not big so probably not very difficult. We flipped and it was my turn. Went down and was met with a nice shaven kitty. No taste whatsoever and she seemed responsive to my technique but probably faking it. Don't care as it added to the mood and vibe of our session. On went the cover and performed with her in multiple standard positions. Mish, doggie and CG. I hate condoms so I finished in her mouth. Again she has some great action with her mouth and swallowed every bit of my juice without hesitation. We cuddled for a bit and chatted. She is a super cute and fun girl to be around. I've considered seeing her again which I almost never do. Think she's here until next Friday. I highly recommend as this Agency always delivers. Book with confidence and have a great time. I would put her maybe mid 20's. Body-8, face-8.
-
11-04-22 14:38 #1864Senior Member

Posts: 384Directory of the Asian Agencies
This link is a directory to (I guess some? Can't be sure if its all) of the NOVA Asian agencies. I say Asian because link says Korean, but Moon Palace is on the list and they're predominantly Japanese. Perfect for me since I simply can't remember every acronym that gets thrown in this thread.
https://virginiakoreangirls.com/
-
11-04-22 11:21 #1863Senior Member

Posts: 42MP Experience
Didn't have the greatest experience with MP. All of the other places didn't have any availability for the time I wanted, so I made an appointment with Monica the next day. This is when things start going wrong. They first directed me to their the address by the dumpling shop, but apparently they moved and didn't let me know until after I've already arrived at the old address. It seems that they had moved that day, and things were crazy. I still managed to get to the new place with 10 minutes to spare, but I still wasn't brought up until 10 minutes after my appointment time. In addition, it seems like they might have double booked or whatever, so they wanted to reschedule with Aoi instead, since they provided a 20 dollar discount and I've already invested so much time, I bit the bullet and took the offer. Then it seems that they had mixed me up with another client, and we had an awkward moment while he was brought to the other room.
Onto the actual service.
Aoi has a nice spinner body, though I would give her face a 5, not the best, but still decent enough. She's not the most outgoing and everything else was very standard, though she tried to kiss, it was all teeth and I stopped trying. Though she did do a BBBJ, it was underwhelming at best. I probably won't repeat with her, and this experience reminds me why MP is considered the backup if all else fails.
-
11-04-22 00:33 #1862Senior Member

Posts: 35I can't recall, to be honest. I remember saying her pics were a close representation of her, but now there's just a couple pics with face fully covered. Can't remember if those were there before, or not.
Originally Posted by DmvMack
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 21:11 #1861Senior Member

Posts: 70Are the pics of Anny the same of the Anny from a few months ago?
Originally Posted by CapnHowdy
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 20:53
Banned Member
-
11-03-22 18:42 #1860Senior Member

Posts: 38Re
Thanks for letting me know!
Originally Posted by FsTech69
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 17:34 #1859Senior Member

Posts: 94Its at happyluckyclub.
Originally Posted by JsppsgFun4
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






