Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6959

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesEngr  [View Original Post]
    Really getting out-competed by you fellas who drop 200 roses for bb. Even at half hr sessions? Ridic! I cancel my sessions or change the talent even after shower as long as nothing significant happened and then they quote 200 for bb.

    Anyway, any Caucasian or Latina talent anywhere?
    Chloe at EC is among the most reliable CIP latina spinners. For 3 for a half hour. And she'll take however many shots you can give her in the allotted time.

  2. #6958

    BB extras

    Really getting out-competed by you fellas who drop 200 roses for bb. Even at half hr sessions? Ridic! I cancel my sessions or change the talent even after shower as long as nothing significant happened and then they quote 200 for bb.

    Anyway, any Caucasian or Latina talent anywhere?

  3. #6957
    Quote Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her since her return that can report back? Hoping to see her soon for the first time.
    According to all the reports I've heard, she no longer offers BBFS. I might be wrong, though.

  4. #6956

    Ashley Taylor

    Anyone seen her since her return that can report back? Hoping to see her soon for the first time.

  5. #6955

    Victoria. Red Rose

    Victoria. Not a stunner as far as looks go. When she gets her lips (top or bottom) around your friend raw you'll think she is a knock out. She does the best with what she was given as far as looks. I am a big fan of small natural B Cups with nice nips on Asian ladies. Victoria puts max effort into making to blow. Her head game is good and she'll start you off with that. If you want she will transition over to a raw FS. I usually finish back in her mouth. It is so nice to just be able to go back and forth without the hassles of suiting up. Address is 248 West 14th St.

  6. #6954
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie  [View Original Post]
    Seems like they may have cleaned house there, not sure why. Hopefully some of the girls will resurface elsewhere. I like Madison as well, and really miss Alex.
    Ask and ye shall receive. Alex is back on the schedule.

  7. #6953
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssTeam  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Madison is still on the payroll here, or did she get fired? I hope not; I miss that mouth of hers.
    Ignore -- I posted this in more appropriate section.

  8. #6952
    Seems like they may have cleaned house there, not sure why. Hopefully some of the girls will resurface elsewhere. I like Madison as well, and really miss Alex.

  9. #6951

    Madison at EC

    Anyone know if Madison is still on the payroll here, or did she get fired? I hope not; I miss that mouth of hers.

  10. #6950
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDKing  [View Original Post]
    I feel like it's been a while since there's been a talent review here on Lears. Are any of the following girls on the table for BBFS?

    Mia Amor.

    Sol Carazon.

    Naughty Natalia.

    Chanel Charms.

    Melissa Honey.

    Alysia Lane.

    Maite Madrid.

    Been eyeing all of these ladies.
    Of these, Maite Madrid for sure is not. The rest. I doubt. Generally speaking, it's been my experience with Lear that the Latinas are not down with BBFS. I think Alysia has been around just the one day, don't know whether she is. Your best chances for BBFS with Lears is probably going to be with the white women he gets from Florida.

    Historically, the following ladies have offered BBFS: Edina Hot, Ariel Red, Danielle, Cynthia Fuego (don't think she's with them anymore), Christine Dior, Emma East, Baylee McCall, Avah Rose (on occasion), Klaire (I think), and Brandy. As others mentioned, Danielle isn't offering it right now; that may change. Also, I can't emphasize enough that BBFS is still a YMMV kinda thing; it's not something I would demand & get spiky about if it isn't offered, and I suspect that the lack of chill in folks asking for it is why someone like Danielle isn't offering it right now.

  11. #6949

    Christine Dior of Lears

    Has any one had any success getting greek from her? I see on TER she's a yes for it but reading reviews I'm not seeing any mentions and I'd hate to spend the money on a session and find out it's a no when that's pretty much what I'm there for.

  12. #6948

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by IceSold1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Danielle from Lears is BBFS friendly?
    Looks like she used to in the past but declines now as too many are asking for it. Just gathered that from reading some past reviews on her here.

  13. #6947

    Danielle from Lears

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDKing  [View Original Post]
    I feel like it's been a while since there's been a talent review here on Lears. Are any of the following girls on the table for BBFS?

    Mia Amor.

    Sol Carazon.

    Naughty Natalia.

    Chanel Charms.

    Melissa Honey.

    Alysia Lane.

    Maite Madrid.

    Been eyeing all of these ladies.
    Does anyone know if Danielle from Lears is BBFS friendly?

  14. #6946

    Blonde or Brunette

    Is there any recommendations for a blonde or brunette Caucasian besides Dr. Lisa that offers BBFS.

  15. #6945
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike54  [View Original Post]
    Dr Lisa if she's still around.
    I don't think she's around anymore. I had her contact info, not the one from the website, but last I messaged her she said she was still out and that she's becoming a bit of a world traveler. Told me she would message me when she comes back. I want to say this was earlier this year, last I messaged her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape