Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6948

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by IceSold1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Danielle from Lears is BBFS friendly?
    Looks like she used to in the past but declines now as too many are asking for it. Just gathered that from reading some past reviews on her here.

  2. #6947

    Danielle from Lears

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDKing  [View Original Post]
    I feel like it's been a while since there's been a talent review here on Lears. Are any of the following girls on the table for BBFS?

    Mia Amor.

    Sol Carazon.

    Naughty Natalia.

    Chanel Charms.

    Melissa Honey.

    Alysia Lane.

    Maite Madrid.

    Been eyeing all of these ladies.
    Does anyone know if Danielle from Lears is BBFS friendly?

  3. #6946

    Blonde or Brunette

    Is there any recommendations for a blonde or brunette Caucasian besides Dr. Lisa that offers BBFS.

  4. #6945
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike54  [View Original Post]
    Dr Lisa if she's still around.
    I don't think she's around anymore. I had her contact info, not the one from the website, but last I messaged her she said she was still out and that she's becoming a bit of a world traveler. Told me she would message me when she comes back. I want to say this was earlier this year, last I messaged her.

  5. #6944
    Quote Originally Posted by DickyHugh  [View Original Post]
    Any info on indies that offers BBFS? So far has not been lucky. Most of the places here is for AMPs so would be nice for new info. Preferably blonde and speaks English but not a deal breaker. Thanks!
    Kate join is in town until Nov. 6 and she is legit. BBFS will cost you a bundle ($1. 1 K) and you need a recent clean std test.

  6. #6943

    Hana

    So, I don't really come out to the city because of the traffic and the whole chaos but I decided to go to WSD. Went for a girl name Haper had an appointment etc., went I got here I was told she was still busy and the dude upgraded his hour into two. I was going to walk out because I didn't see anyone that caught my eye mms grab me by the arm and told me to try a new young girl. First of all I'm not a fan of young girl but I decided to stay was giving a girl Hana she is pretty but I don't get the thrill of having a young girl the only one that do it for me is the fantasy of begin with hot women with huge tits, paid the hr, was trying the headrest to think of someone in my head because she wasn't really doing it for me. She ask me if I wanted BBFS told her I didn't have enough for that, I know it wasn't her fault she was trying her best but I really came in for another chick. She offer BBFS no charge cip. I felt bad because she look to please the customer so I tip her. Told her thank you overall great service just wasn't the girl I came in for.

  7. #6942
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Some of these places are being strict about requesting your I'd before even making an appointment. At least for first timers. Which is funny, because I probably been to these places before when they were under different names so I'm likely not really a first timer. Its honestly getting really hard to keep track of these places.You guy's aren't actually sending your ids are you?
    Never had to and never will if a new place ask for it.

    Enough spa return and rebrand and they have my hobby number saved.

  8. #6941
    Some of these places are being strict about requesting your I'd before even making an appointment. At least for first timers. Which is funny, because I probably been to these places before when they were under different names so I'm likely not really a first timer. It’s honestly getting really hard to keep track of these places.You guy's aren't actually sending your ids are you?

  9. #6940
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike54  [View Original Post]
    Dr Lisa if she's still around.
    To mike54 and boondo16 pertaining to Lisa the doctor.

    She is in her 50's. Russian chick skinny with long black hair. Average looking. Nothing to write home about. No big breasts or fat butts here. She has that Asian look little white slim girl from college build.

  10. #6939

    Indies

    Any info on indies that offers BBFS? So far has not been lucky. Most of the places here is for AMPs so would be nice for new info. Preferably blonde and speaks English but not a deal breaker. Thanks!

  11. #6938

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming Yume and Wally? Crazy that only two girls in all of Manhattan allow it LOL.
    Emma at New Rainbow.

  12. #6937
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    Oof the most recent review says depo and no show. Still though it's more about white girls. I haven't been with one in a minute.
    Dr lisa is central Asian (from one of the 'Stans' So if you are looking for white girls, she is not it. Also she is legit. Whoever got scammed was not dealing with her but probably some scammer.

  13. #6936

    Lears Talent Update

    I feel like it's been a while since there's been a talent review here on Lears. Are any of the following girls on the table for BBFS?

    Mia Amor.

    Sol Carazon.

    Naughty Natalia.

    Chanel Charms.

    Melissa Honey.

    Alysia Lane.

    Maite Madrid.

    Been eyeing all of these ladies.

  14. #6935

    Nami DDY

    Quote Originally Posted by JNNdaisuki  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a Japanese girl that's barely legal to drink in the US or Japan, Nami is young innocent-like Japanese school girl. It's her in the picture slightly glamorized and face covered for privacy reasons (customs isn't easy to pass these days for many Japanese). She allows BBFSCIP for a low fee. For some or possibly many, but not me, she's got a Bush. At least, she wasn't trimmed at all the last time I saw. She smells and taste good down there (get to floss my teeth too jk jk). Anyway, she's not as sex fiend but will cater to you and follow directions.
    I am going to see her today! She looks cute as fuck on the website.

  15. #6934

    Any reviews of some lower priced places?

    99% of the reviews here are for providers that charge like $500 or more for BBFSCIP. While, technically I can afford it (if I cut back on food), I'm not willing to pay it.

    There are plenty of other providers in Manhattan that give the same service for much less. Many of us simply require the provider to be just okay-looking, and clean-smelling, but need the service to be really accommodating and friendly.

    I've dabbled with the pricier ones from NYAW (remember that place? KKP, and some in NNJ who charge mid-town young-girl PSE prices, and more often than not it's only slightly better than some of my low-cost women. But not $500 better. In a few cases it was even worse.

    As I'm somewhat old myself, at 51, I prefer the more mature providers over the young girls and phony over-dramatic JAV actresses who can squirt on demand.

    It still seems like it's the same 3 or 4 places that keep getting reviewed here. Gets boring.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape