Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1877

    Riona-MP

    Heard about a Jessica Rabbit looking asian lady that just started today. When the door opened, my jaw dropped Roger Rabbit style. Couldn't wait to get started. Maybe 5'3" and dimensions that are right in my wheelhouse, not too big, not too small. All natural perky B's, thin waist, and an all natural curvy caboose. And the face. All natural beauty with a nice smile. Performance-wise, her youth and lack of experience shows, but that's the trade-off. No sloppy porn style BBBJ here although still very enjoyable. Took direction well, though English mastery is weak. Overall, I was highly impressed. Couldn't stop staring at her mesmerizing figure. We chatted a bit and informed me that duos is available with her friendly roommate, Shiori who apparently is a tall beauty. May have to suck it up and indulge myself to see what that's all about.

  2. #1876

    Abba at KPOP. WOW!

    Saw Abby today and was highly impressed by her look and the level of service. The ravings were true! She looked exactly like those glammed up photoshopped pictures of beautiful asian girls, except she was real!

    She is very sweet and loves to DFK and suck various parts of of my body. She looks to be late 20's-early 30's, with pretty face, nice c-cup rack. Not sure mm but I'd believe it if somebody says they are natural, decent figure, and nice booty!

    From the moment I had entered the door, she was non-stop DFKing me like a long-lost lover. We barely managed the blue-toss and shower where she thoroughly cleaned me, rubbed her ass against me as I kissed and sucked various parts of her body and she giving me a nice BBBJ with DT & BLS.

    We somehow made it to the bed where more making out and she gave me light rimming followed by more BBBJ / DT / BLS. I had to taste her and requested 69. She tasted clean and fresh, but asked me not to do FIV or FIA. I somehow managed to now blow and asked for a hat but she magically placed it without me noticing! We started with her on top, switched to lotus position as I sucked on her delicious eraser nipples and kissed her ever-soft lips and mouth. Then switched to K9 where I was treated with a beautiful view of her ass and curves. I pummeled away at her in mish as we locked lips and I was squeezing her soft boobs. I asked "do you want it in your mouth?" She moaned louder in response and I quickly took off the hat, straddled her chest and slammed into her mouth as I came.

    During the cool down, we chatted about various as she caressed my limp junior. She might've been hoping for seconds, but it was not to be that day. She plans to leave on the 8th, then wasn't sure whether she would be back to NOVA before her return to Korea or not. Up to the booker she said. So make sure to message the booker and ask to bring Abba back here guys!

    FBSA: 9/9/9/10.

  3. #1875

    Links to other cities

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCityX1221  [View Original Post]
    Depends on the specific agency. I know that BEG, BostonTopTen, and Vegas Asian club are all the same management, at least according to one of the girls I used to see a lot works with them. She said if you mention their other city locations while traveing, you'll basically be "pre-approved", but still need an introduction text at least.

    Doesn't help if you don't travel though, I have friends in Boston so I've used BEG and BTT.
    Interesting I wonder about DS, CP, AG and JJ have any connections? SAG & Kpop have CA connections.

  4. #1874

    Daty

    Quote Originally Posted by Pornstar2022  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream about Nicole. Body was pretty good, she is on the smaller side tho if that's your thing. She loves oral LOL. Overall pretty good and would definitely recommend. But! I did learn she lets guys raw dog her so I'm not sure I would repeat just personally, really any girl that's let's guys blast inside them without a glove.
    You really have to wonder whose cum in your mouth while DATY for those BB providers.

  5. #1873
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCityX1221  [View Original Post]
    Depends on the specific agency. I know that BEG, BostonTopTen, and Vegas Asian club are all the same management, at least according to one of the girls I used to see a lot works with them. She said if you mention their other city locations while traveing, you'll basically be "pre-approved", but still need an introduction text at least.

    Doesn't help if you don't travel though, I have friends in Boston so I've used BEG and BTT.
    That makes sense actually. The first girl at BEG was Tessa who came from BTT. They rotate a lot of the same girls. I've seen someone from VAC at BEG as well.

  6. #1872

    Liana Mp

    Booked hr, very cute nice C cups. Wouldn't repeat.

  7. #1871

    New Jane at BEG

    Photos look very hot, however, google image search her photos, you will find out those photos are from the famous Korea lingerie model, using borrowed photos not necessarily bad, maybe Jane dose look like the model!

    Anyone willing TOFTT?

  8. #1870

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick  [View Original Post]
    Each agency is a separate entity, requiring separate verification.
    Depends on the specific agency. I know that BEG, BostonTopTen, and Vegas Asian club are all the same management, at least according to one of the girls I used to see a lot works with them. She said if you mention their other city locations while traveing, you'll basically be "pre-approved", but still need an introduction text at least.

    Doesn't help if you don't travel though, I have friends in Boston so I've used BEG and BTT.

  9. #1869

    Jisoo at Asian Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroon78  [View Original Post]
    I set up a date with Jisoo at AG. I've been with this agency for a number of years so set up was easy and same location as always. I walk in and was greeted by a very cute and young k-girl with a very enthusiastic and energetic attitude. She had a typical K-girl body with really nice man mades tits. The surgeon did a great job and created the perfect tear drop shape. Was led to the room and then standard mouthwash and shower. Got some nice BBJJ preview in shower as well. Toweled off and the fun began. Lots of passionate DFK. Jisoo is very good at giving head. Paid good attention to the balls and shaft as well. Also deep-throated me but I'm not big so probably not very difficult. We flipped and it was my turn. Went down and was met with a nice shaven kitty. No taste whatsoever and she seemed responsive to my technique but probably faking it. Don't care as it added to the mood and vibe of our session. On went the cover and performed with her in multiple standard positions. Mish, doggie and CG. I hate condoms so I finished in her mouth. Again she has some great action with her mouth and swallowed every bit of my juice without hesitation. We cuddled for a bit and chatted. She is a super cute and fun girl to be around. I've considered seeing her again which I almost never do. Think she's here until next Friday. I highly recommend as this Agency always delivers. Book with confidence and have a great time. I would put her maybe mid 20's. Body-8, face-8.
    Totally agree! We hit it off great, and she was just so fun and outgoing. And yes, here until next Friday, wouldn't mind seeing again.

  10. #1868

    Not true

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    They have a directory for LA, SF and other large cities too. In the CA forum , someone mentioned that if you are pre approved in one agency, you are then approved in all. It would be nice if the same happens in NoVa as it looks a new small agency pops up every month.
    Each agency is a separate entity, requiring separate verification.

  11. #1867
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    This link is a directory to (I guess some? Can't be sure if its all) of the NOVA Asian agencies. I say Asian because link says Korean, but Moon Palace is on the list and they're predominantly Japanese. Perfect for me since I simply can't remember every acronym that gets thrown in this thread
    https://virginiakoreangirls.com/
    They have a directory for LA, SF and other large cities too. In the CA forum , someone mentioned that if you are pre approved in one agency, you are then approved in all. It would be nice if the same happens in NoVa as it looks a new small agency pops up every month.

  12. #1866

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    This link is a directory to (I guess some? Can't be sure if its all) of the NOVA Asian agencies. I say Asian because link says Korean, but Moon Palace is on the list and they're predominantly Japanese. Perfect for me since I simply can't remember every acronym that gets thrown in this thread.

    https://virginiakoreangirls.com/
    Great to see them all in one place. I've been going to Club Paradise for over 15 years. Two different apartment complexes and two different unit moves in each. Lately, they seem to not changing out the girls lately.

    I actually have a Sugar Baby that's wicked into K-Pop. She hasn't been with another girl sexually since high school. I'd love to treat her to a Korean beauty! Has anyone ever heard of any agency allowing women? I know some Sugar Babies & escorts that are open to it.

  13. #1865

    Jisoo at Asian Gem

    I set up a date with Jisoo at AG. I've been with this agency for a number of years so set up was easy and same location as always. I walk in and was greeted by a very cute and young k-girl with a very enthusiastic and energetic attitude. She had a typical K-girl body with really nice man mades tits. The surgeon did a great job and created the perfect tear drop shape. Was led to the room and then standard mouthwash and shower. Got some nice BBJJ preview in shower as well. Toweled off and the fun began. Lots of passionate DFK. Jisoo is very good at giving head. Paid good attention to the balls and shaft as well. Also deep-throated me but I'm not big so probably not very difficult. We flipped and it was my turn. Went down and was met with a nice shaven kitty. No taste whatsoever and she seemed responsive to my technique but probably faking it. Don't care as it added to the mood and vibe of our session. On went the cover and performed with her in multiple standard positions. Mish, doggie and CG. I hate condoms so I finished in her mouth. Again she has some great action with her mouth and swallowed every bit of my juice without hesitation. We cuddled for a bit and chatted. She is a super cute and fun girl to be around. I've considered seeing her again which I almost never do. Think she's here until next Friday. I highly recommend as this Agency always delivers. Book with confidence and have a great time. I would put her maybe mid 20's. Body-8, face-8.

  14. #1864

    Directory of the Asian Agencies

    This link is a directory to (I guess some? Can't be sure if its all) of the NOVA Asian agencies. I say Asian because link says Korean, but Moon Palace is on the list and they're predominantly Japanese. Perfect for me since I simply can't remember every acronym that gets thrown in this thread.

    https://virginiakoreangirls.com/

  15. #1863

    MP Experience

    Didn't have the greatest experience with MP. All of the other places didn't have any availability for the time I wanted, so I made an appointment with Monica the next day. This is when things start going wrong. They first directed me to their the address by the dumpling shop, but apparently they moved and didn't let me know until after I've already arrived at the old address. It seems that they had moved that day, and things were crazy. I still managed to get to the new place with 10 minutes to spare, but I still wasn't brought up until 10 minutes after my appointment time. In addition, it seems like they might have double booked or whatever, so they wanted to reschedule with Aoi instead, since they provided a 20 dollar discount and I've already invested so much time, I bit the bullet and took the offer. Then it seems that they had mixed me up with another client, and we had an awkward moment while he was brought to the other room.

    Onto the actual service.

    Aoi has a nice spinner body, though I would give her face a 5, not the best, but still decent enough. She's not the most outgoing and everything else was very standard, though she tried to kiss, it was all teeth and I stopped trying. Though she did do a BBBJ, it was underwhelming at best. I probably won't repeat with her, and this experience reminds me why MP is considered the backup if all else fails.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape