Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 569 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 8534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5639

    Elegante Spa

    Forgive me for asking this.

    What did you go to Elegante Spa for?

    The Joan Rivers reference is very vivid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdl0313  [View Original Post]
    I paid $140 upfront for a light back rub. Was told I needed to keep underwear on. She kept putting a heat lamp over me and leaving for (5-10) minutes saying it would help the lotion hydrate my skin LOL. Girl has too much plastic surgery and is one more procedure away from looking like a thick Joan Rivers.

  2. #5638

    Elegante Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Complete waste of money. No pleasure to be found there.
    I paid $140 upfront for a light back rub. Was told I needed to keep underwear on. She kept putting a heat lamp over me and leaving for (5-10) minutes saying it would help the lotion hydrate my skin LOL. Girl has too much plastic surgery and is one more procedure away from looking like a thick Joan Rivers.

  3. #5637

    Stay Away

    Complete waste of money. No pleasure to be found there.

  4. #5636

    Elegante. Spa

    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100064053701556

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Is there a URL?

  5. #5635

    Review on Rubmaps

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a handful of times over the years with somewhat mixed experiences but decent enough to consider a return. I thought I had heard a while back she had health issues and had passed on. Was that inaccurate?

    The other two I agree on, both very good massages. Occasionally younger hotter options pop up but right now no others I've heard about in central MA.
    Somebody just posted a review on rubmaps. My subscription has expired so if anyone has subscribed please let us know if she is still active.

  6. #5634

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo2830  [View Original Post]
    Has Anybody seen this provider?, feel free to PM, thanks.
    Is there a URL?

  7. #5633
    Does anyone have any info on Elegante spa on Massasoit rd. I saw the ad on CL was wondering if it is a regular massage pa=lor or a happy ending massage parlor.

  8. #5632

    Touch of perfection

    Has Anybody seen this provider?, feel free to PM, thanks.

  9. #5631

    Back to Balance

    https://www.backtobalancepg.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeWayne  [View Original Post]
    No I know 340 plantation is not legit I have been there. I was referring to the one across the street from 340, back to balance (333 plantation) is that one legit?

  10. #5630

    Back to balance

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    It is not legit, definitely not. See post 5600.

    ARG.
    No I know 340 plantation is not legit I have been there. I was referring to the one across the street from 340, back to balance (333 plantation) is that one legit?

  11. #5629

    1066 Main Street

    So what's the deal with the new place on 1066 main street? I've been hearing they do BBFS, but I'm getting conflicting answers. Are they even any good?

  12. #5628

    Plantation

    It is not legit, definitely not. See post 5600.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeWayne  [View Original Post]
    There is a massage place across the street from 340 plantation st. Does anyone know if it's legit or not?

    Also is there any place you can get a NURU massage around Worcester?

  13. #5627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by NazyLigga  [View Original Post]
    Park ave spot at Fairfield I think it's called Asian island is horrible.
    Address of 198 is different place than the one at Fairfield.

  14. #5626

    Plantation st & NURU

    There is a massage place across the street from 340 plantation st. Does anyone know if it's legit or not?

    Also is there any place you can get a NURU massage around Worcester?

  15. #5625

    Body Revive Boutique

    https://body-revive-boutique.business.site/?m=true

    I only drove passed this place.

    Parking on this same side of Park Ave. Is very limited. Across to the street is Price Chopper with a vast parking lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by NazyLigga  [View Original Post]
    Park ave spot at Fairfield I think it's called Asian island is horrible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape