Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 29301
-
11-05-22 09:39 #19881Senior Member

Posts: 526Same experience here. She's pretty hot.
Originally Posted by Kyussfan
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 08:58 #19880Senior Member

Posts: 476Amy
I saw her twice about 7 years ago. She was working out of her friends house at the time. Massage was excellent, and I was encouraged to use the self service checkout, but no HE was offered. Things may have changed since then.
Originally Posted by BigGuy43
[View Original Post]
Kyussfan.
-
11-05-22 08:40 #19879Senior Member

Posts: 69Ann spa
Came down from the fort to fly out and tried Ann Spa. Things seemed to he going usual all signs pointed pretty good imo. She has me lay on stomach and starts with the usual questions. She starts Tues. Massage and stops to pull out some tissues then leaves the room for a couple minutes. After she apologized she got back to it. I will stop here and say the massage was for sure one of the best I've gotten. I tried touching her leg and she puts my had back and says no. So of course I don't try again. Massage goes well no teasing and on flip was heavy leg work. Not even a SS. I'm assuming maybe something spooked her? I don't know. Massage was for sure top notch but would steer clear if looking to fulfill the full hobby. Parking lot was also super empty.
-
11-04-22 23:10 #19878Senior Member

Posts: 1174Sounds like this is the firehouse, not the Rose Spa on Post. W 86th, just west of Mich Rd. Somehow it finally got a name from somewhere but the only place I've seen the name is on Rubmaps.
Originally Posted by RooferDaveWi
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 22:37 #19877Senior Member

Posts: 204Try this out
Search the forum for rose spa. Use those posts to generate a response as to where you think it is. Someone will let you know if you're on the right track.
Originally Posted by Remem
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 21:50 #19876Regular Member

Posts: 2Where is Rose spa?
Originally Posted by RooferDaveWi
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 20:42 #19875Senior Member

Posts: 187They moved to 5X west Jefferson st.
Originally Posted by Ncnhrd75
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 19:22 #19874Senior Member

Posts: 27Perfectly Pampered Massage
Anyone have any experience w Amy from perfectly Pampered massage? HE?
-
11-04-22 19:21 #19873Senior Member

Posts: 171Same happened to me
I ventured to the spot in Carmel near the Kroger along RL. Same experience. PYT likely in her early 20's, good English. Leads me to a room and starts in. About 5 minutes go by and she steps out, then comes back in to inform me that another MT would be taking over. In walks grandma and proceeds to give me a decent massage. Got the old bait and switch! Honestly though, that's part of the fun imo. If it were all awesome ventures it would likely get a little boring.
Originally Posted by AnonIndy
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 17:17 #19872Senior Member

Posts: 382Ann?
Did you mean And?
Originally Posted by JoeMobo
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 17:00 #19871Senior Member

Posts: 1029That brings back memories of one of my big rookie mistakes (not calling you a rookie).
Originally Posted by AnonIndy
[View Original Post]
Had to have been 10 years ago or more. There was an AMP in Broadripple (long before the one that recently came and went), right on the main drag, with a table shower. I went in thinking 90 minutes would guarantee something. Nothing more than a good massage.
-
11-04-22 16:41 #19870Senior Member

Posts: 56Search. Less than 4 characters
Thought I post this hear since my need is to search for A spa. Don't know how to since 3 characters or less. Anyone know how?
-
11-04-22 16:27 #19869Senior Member

Posts: 27Jenny at Luna
Anyone had any experience w Jenny or Katie at Luna?
-
11-04-22 15:29 #19868Senior Member

Posts: 44Check your PMs.
Originally Posted by ChrisRock
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 15:26 #19867Senior Member

Posts: 122One suggetion
Read through the previous posts, pick one, go. That is how the majority of us started out.
Originally Posted by StarLord013
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






