Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 13901
-
11-04-22 23:06 #9896Banned Member

Posts: 521Deposit
The 20% deposit seems like a big risk just to scope her out in the hotel bar.
Originally Posted by Bran410
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 14:55 #9895Senior Member

Posts: 74Hmmmm. I'd be wary.
Originally Posted by Bran410
[View Original Post]
Looks like there's very little info out there on her even when you google her phone number.
Her "website" is her linktree which mostly links to things where she wants you to give her money.
Her Twitter page was opened back in 2020, but it looks like her first post was only September of this year, although she's retweeted hundreds of other providers tweets since then.
She's got a link to an Instagram account that's private, with only 4 posts and limited connections.
She's also got an * account that she wants $40/ month for with only two posts.
I'm not saying she's not legit. These girls got to start somewhere. But I'm ultra cautious so personally I would wait to see some real reviews start popping up on her.
Good luck. Hope things work out and stay safe!
-
11-02-22 19:46 #9894Shill for VAC

Posts: 2Vegas Asian
I went to see molly. She is a true GFE. Awesome body and attitude.
https://www.vegasasian.club/molly
-
11-02-22 19:07 #9893Senior Member

Posts: 30Going on vacation and meet new providers
I will be coming to Vegas a couple of weeks from now.
I've seen Abby is the one most talked about here. Texted her and sent a pic. Ghosted me after that.
I am in my early 30's and very young looking. I hope girls don't flake on me because they think I only play games since I'm young looking.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Paradise-Babe
Anymore recommendations?
-
11-02-22 18:35 #9892Senior Member

Posts: 130Trinity
Trinity is.
Siete oh dos.
X-X-X.
Zero six thirty-fo'.
-
11-02-22 07:46 #9891Senior Member

Posts: 74Maybe this is Luna?
She's recently popped up on PD. A few reviews. All kinda of recent. Would love more info on this Luna Red apparently also goes by Kelli Kinkcade.
Originally Posted by MilfEater
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/LunaRed
-
11-02-22 01:24 #9890Senior Member

Posts: 130Trinity again
Okay, let's do some Trinity, eh? Last time I posted about her availability and deep desire to devour cock, she didn't actually answer your texts. I pushed back this time, and she says she'll respond. I'm out of town for awhile, so there's no chance I'll be c*ck-blocking this time, even though I didn't actually mean to c block last time. Search the forum for posts on her. I haven't been on the board in a minute, and I'm not interested in being here long now, so if anyone has since posted about her, whatever. Just to remind you lovely mongers, she's exceptional at giving head, she's six feet tall, she has the world's nicest v, and she does everything. I mean that in the Tasi a sense of 'everything. '.
New number she just provided today:
Trinity.
702-863-0XXX.
Usually located roughly around Paradise.
Don't be a f*cking dick. As some may know, I've done this before, and the result was some mook tossed that other girl from a moving vehicle, stole her phone, stole the money back, and left her with a broken ankle. Don't be that kid. This is a game, not a chance to be a g-d sociop*ath. Cheers, v from somewhere a long way from v.
-
10-31-22 22:40 #9889Senior Member

Posts: 81Yeah, I texted her. No response.
Originally Posted by Bigeasy1111
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 17:20 #9888Senior Member

Posts: 300Someone just asked about her a few days ago. Go back a page or two.
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer3
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 17:02 #9887Senior Member

Posts: 81Casandra
https://callescort.org/626-669-2536
Anyone see more of this one recently. Only review is from Aug.
-
10-31-22 14:49 #9886Senior Member

Posts: 550Have you seen these pages?
Originally Posted by Mldawgs16
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her as she's looking for too much IMHO. $700 hr.
You might have better luck if you've got a 411 account. Just a guess.
https://preferred411.com/P140330
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7351651-182242
-
10-31-22 14:00 #9885Senior Member

Posts: 295Fake
Run away, block it, not open it anymore is fake fake, any ad what is too good to be true is fake, ads what say they will do everything bb, Bbj, Greek, incall, outcall car play are fake, remember that website is cheap girls website you won't find a fine one there.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 12:17 #9884Banned Member

Posts: 55Luna?
Perhaps this is Luna, who he references but left out the valuable information to others. I am just baffled why that occurs.
Originally Posted by MadhuraMesh
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=306264
https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1732314
-
10-31-22 09:52 #9883Regular Member

Posts: 7Luna From
Do you have any contact info or profile? Please share.
Originally Posted by MyNameNumber
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 09:27 #9882Senior Member

Posts: 74Any report? I have a trip coming up and have reached out to Monique Sato, but it's been a week and nothing but crickets.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





