Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 415 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 465 515 915 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11741

    How did you text her

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoJerry  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/558339056489

    Texted Anna to meet up, it's been a while since I exchanged fluids, responded quickly but is not reviewed on here. Any mongers have the scoop? Seems ok but we all know the wheels can fall in a hurry. Let me know, be safe.
    How did you text her? This is no contact info on the ad that I can see!? If there is please point it out.

  2. #11740
    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her rate went up like crazy. I remember when it was 3, 4, now $$.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/713696830646
    I don't care to splurge after a few meetups but that's a good way to price yourself out of business. Anyone even tried it?

  3. #11739

    Saved me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    I would had thought she'd be better, being BoBo is the handler who asked me to see her new girl?? Thanks for the review, and hope you save folks same money!! You did me.

    So sad, I stopped seeing those types of girls ads, after the first time I got service like that, said never again plus from some of the reviews on here!! Great board for knowledge on those type of ads. Guess I'll wait until BoBo herself returns, she's a great time, and from our second meeting, she jumped right into our last meeting without asking her. Wish I could had seen her a few weeks ago when see was here.

    Stay safe and watch your back!!
    I figured the same thing. They texted me said they had a girl in town glad I hadn't went yet! Bobo is a lot of fun once you get to know her!

  4. #11738

    Anna in Lex

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/558339056489

    Texted Anna to meet up, it's been a while since I exchanged fluids, responded quickly but is not reviewed on here. Any mongers have the scoop? Seems ok but we all know the wheels can fall in a hurry. Let me know, be safe.

  5. #11737

    Elite Pussy Jenna

    Looks like her rate went up like crazy. I remember when it was 3, 4, now $$.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/713696830646

  6. #11736

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Whobby  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the Thai girl. Tall and thin. Very attractive. Horrible service. Wears a mask. Doesn't take her dress off. Just pulls it up and pulls the top down. No BJ of any sort. Just a HJ until upright, on goes protection, and she lays down so you can do what you need. It sucked. Everything is an upsell. If you want the dress off, give me money. If you want a more interactive experience, give me money. That she knows how to say. Last two have been like that.
    I would had thought she'd be better, being BoBo is the handler who asked me to see her new girl?? Thanks for the review, and hope you save folks same money!! You did me.

    So sad, I stopped seeing those types of girls ads, after the first time I got service like that, said never again plus from some of the reviews on here!! Great board for knowledge on those type of ads. Guess I'll wait until BoBo herself returns, she's a great time, and from our second meeting, she jumped right into our last meeting without asking her. Wish I could had seen her a few weeks ago when see was here.

    Stay safe and watch your back!!

  7. #11735

    My time was not great

    Saw her. Not Thai. Short with big saddlebags. Won't let you touch her tits. Face is ok. Teeth are awful. Not much communication. Sucked on my nipples well. Tongue was great with them. Lousy with the CBJ. She lubed up and laid down. Upon entering."be genter". I'm not going to hurt anyone. Sadly. LOL. Wouldn't let me suck on her tits and everything was "ow". Will not repeat with her.

  8. #11734
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPrice  [View Original Post]
    Any reliable provider in Richmond.
    Bree is probably your best bet since there isn't much to choose from. She is often hard to get in contact with though. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/430353333147.

  9. #11733

    Richmond ky

    Any reliable provider in Richmond.

  10. #11732
    Quote Originally Posted by RexChapman  [View Original Post]
    That's surprising. She is pretty stable financially. Must be a backstory.
    She bought a house. So its not a bad development, a positive one.

    Yeah she is a very quality provider.

    A shame about all this CBJ I am reading. CBJ is horrible. :

  11. #11731

    Any info

    Anyone tried this "party girl".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nda3ndnmyjdhymy2ngvkzda0mjgynme4odcxmzdhngqznzywza.jpg.jpg‎  

  12. #11730

    Maybe

    I've had it before. She's cute, but no head and kinda just lays there until you're done.

  13. #11729

    Nikoe

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMombo  [View Original Post]
    Is this Nikoe Love that you are referring to?
    The one and only.

  14. #11728

    Dee Dee and Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    https://frankfort.skipthegames.com/f...e/592804939839

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I think she was working with DeeDee for a bit, but now seems to be out on her own.
    Yes, she did work with Dee Dee. I tried to set something up to do a duo with them and it never worked out. I too wonder how she its. I see she is in Frankfort. Tried to contact her several days ago and got no response.

    I saw where Dee Dee has a new partner so I guess they had a falling out.

  15. #11727

    She's not Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    Got a text the other day saying she has a very nice Thailand girl waiting. Normal pricing 140 hhr 180 hr and 340 BBFS. Try 1-312-868-2191.

    Happy hunting, and as always, watch your back!! I asked how long sticking around, said depends on business!! hahaha, so get it while it's hot guys!!
    I've seen the Thai girl. Tall and thin. Very attractive. Horrible service. Wears a mask. Doesn't take her dress off. Just pulls it up and pulls the top down. No BJ of any sort. Just a HJ until upright, on goes protection, and she lays down so you can do what you need. It sucked. Everything is an upsell. If you want the dress off, give me money. If you want a more interactive experience, give me money. That she knows how to say. Last two have been like that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape